PDA

View Full Version : Whats was daingerfields punishment for last years playoffs incident?

Greenwoodbro
10-07-2003, 01:40 PM
That was BS i wanted to run onto the field i have never seen something like that. They were the dirtiest team we have ever played. Hope we meet again.

underware
10-07-2003, 01:51 PM
I've seen dirty play too. Not only the team and Coaches, but the fans too. It was last week and it was ugly. Class A Flatonia has no class at all.

St. Ivender
10-07-2003, 02:08 PM
Please elaborate.

Phil C
10-07-2003, 02:09 PM
I agree St. What happened last year?

Greenwoodbro
10-07-2003, 02:34 PM
Last minutes of the Div 2 semifinals dangerfield started i fight with greenwood by pushing players down and then it led to the daingerfield sideline rushing the field and all u could see is people swinging helmets and people fighting on the ground. It was so crappy, one Greenwoods players got his ribs broke from one of the daingerfield players. I hope we meet again and stomp a hole in them.

Greenwoodbro
10-07-2003, 02:37 PM
Dang i suprised the whole state of texas didnt here about it!!!! I thin i should be showed on "You gotta see this" on Fox. It was that bad. They were mad cause the were losing another words and did have any class.

Greenwoodbro
10-07-2003, 02:38 PM
Didnt have any class

BigRedfan
10-07-2003, 03:59 PM
Can we not let sleeping dogs lie? That is in the past and should be kept there. Is this all you have to talk about? :mad: :confused:

St. Ivender
10-07-2003, 04:15 PM
I think their punishment was being banned from the 3ADL judging by their lack of response to this issue.

Ranger Mom
10-07-2003, 04:18 PM
St. Ivender:
I think their punishment was being banned from the 3ADL judging by their lack of response to this issue.LOL!!! I don't remember many D-field fans posting on here anyway. But,to answer the question, the players had to run their butts off and any returning players were suspended from the first 3 games of this season. I agree with the above poster, it's in the past, where it should stay!!

DFIELD79
10-07-2003, 08:38 PM
Greenwoodbro:
Last minutes of the Div 2 semifinals dangerfield started i fight with greenwood by pushing players down and then it led to the daingerfield sideline rushing the field and all u could see is people swinging helmets and people fighting on the ground. It was so crappy, one Greenwoods players got his ribs broke from one of the daingerfield players. I hope we meet again and stomp a hole in them.

<small>[ October 07, 2003, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: DFIELD79 ]</small>

DFIELD79
10-07-2003, 08:41 PM
Greenwoodbro:

etcoach
10-07-2003, 08:47 PM
1st of all: 2 of the players that were involved were seniors.
2nd: It was made out to be much worse than it really was.
3rd: The majority of the DF players who came onto the field were breaking up scuffles.
4th: EVERYONE from Supt. to coaches to players to parents were VERY embarrased about the situation and properly taken to task.
5th: It is like drugs, crime, even school. It is a very small percentage of people who cause problems for the other 97%.
And no, DF posters were NOT banned from 3ADL
6th: I agree with the others. Can we not put this subject in the past? I have no doubt that if the two teams meet again, there would be no problems at all.

<small>[ October 07, 2003, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: etcoach ]</small>

DFIELD79
10-07-2003, 08:56 PM
thank you etcoach

blue_tiger
10-08-2003, 01:22 AM
For what it's worth, I hope....no pray, you get to play us again this year too Greenwoodbro, even though yall will probably "stomp" a hole in us...HA.

keepNitKrunk
10-08-2003, 01:24 AM
anytime people screw up they always want everyone to quit talking about it.

BigRedfan
10-08-2003, 04:18 PM
I hope none of you airheads from Greenwood(RangerMom not included)have ever made a mistake. Let he that is without sin cast the first stone.

One more time drop the subject. :mad: :mad: