PDA

View Full Version : Just for Bullholic

OldBison75
10-07-2009, 01:31 PM
Which posters have the most fanatical fans on this board and why?

Gilmer
Celina
Abilene Wylie
Brownwood
Cuero

Any others?

I say Brownwood because they can post over 400 times on a single game and never really say more than two things, repeated over and over again. Course, they only know three or four sentences by the time they graduate, like "Run Spot, Run" or maybe "See Spot Run".

Bullaholic
10-07-2009, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
Which posters have the most fanatical fans on this board and why?

Gilmer
Celina
Abilene Wylie
Brownwood
Cuero

Any others?

I say Brownwood because they can post over 400 times on a single game and never really say more than two things, repeated over and over again. Course, they only know three or four sentences by the time they graduate, like "Run Spot, Run" or maybe "See Spot Run".

Thanks, OldBison---you know I can't resist replying to a thread with my name in it.:D

Here's my characterizations of each of these poster crowds (not towns, crowd, or players) on the board:

Gilmer- Supremely confident and pumped-up. (Not saying overconfident).
Celina - Tradition-rich, loyal, and diehard
Abilene Wylie - Level-headed, used to success and expect it in all sports.
Brownwood- Tradition-rich, loyal, and proud with actually some quiet posters who do not like to banter all the time.
Cuero- Quietly confident and proud.

(And with this and $.75 you can get a cup of coffee.):D

OldBison75
10-07-2009, 05:55 PM
Okay Bull, that classifies as the most politically correct and diplomatic post ever on this board.

I agree with you assessment of the Gilmer folks.

I even agree with Celina, but would add they kinda have earned the right to be a little obnoxious every once in a while.

There are very few programs that can boast the consistency of Abilene Wylie and thier posters are pretty cool about supporting thier team without being too overbearing.

Brownwood posters are the most loyal group on the board because they lived through a frustrating year last year and remained strong supporters of that program when everybody else was laughing at them. But from a standpoint of pure trash talkers, they take the cake.

Cuero people don't say much, but when they do it is usually a little bragging, a little fact, and alot of genuine belief in thier team. These guys seem to always have a good grasp of the game, the opponent, and what they expect to see. Refreshing indeed.

Now, to add in a team, Bridgeport had some really puffed up guys on the board last year and no matter how hard they raved about the Bulls, they were very humble in defeat. I heard very few grunts , groans, and excuses. So kudos to you guys too.

wtfootball
10-09-2009, 10:29 AM
Brigeport goes down in flames again tonight.
Post That.

Maroon87
10-09-2009, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by wtfootball
Post That.

You just did.

BullsFan
10-09-2009, 04:54 PM
What on earth did that have to do with this thread?

44INAROW
10-09-2009, 05:04 PM
Post That.

dang, if you're going to slam someone, at least spell the name right :doh:

grahampaw
10-09-2009, 05:07 PM
The Bulls will score in the 30s and will shut down the running game.I say Bulls big.

LE Dad
10-09-2009, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
dang, if you're going to slam someone, at least spell the name right :doh: LOL :clap: :clap:

:rolleyes:hard to proofread and slam at same time:eek: :eek:

wtfootball
10-09-2009, 10:11 PM
Monahans rolls
42-14, only points scored on backups in 4th.
Seminole was shut down.

They are in it year in and year out.

skins4life
10-09-2009, 10:31 PM
Post That.
What was the final score on that there Bridgeport game wtfootball??? :D :D

skins4life
10-09-2009, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by skins4life
What was the final score on that there Bridgeport game wtfootball??? :D :D

Never quoted myself but feel it's necessary.

District 5 Scores

Bridgeport 50
Burkburnett 23

Iowa Park 34
Decatur 28

Hirschi 0
Vernon 24