PDA

View Full Version : Is It Just Me...

Bullaholic
10-07-2009, 12:51 PM
Seems like the variety of our sports threads have been suffering of late. It's October and we don't have any ML baseball threads nor any college game discussions and our pro football discussions seem limited to Romo bashing......I'll try to do my share to correct this before I give in and go up to the Brownwood 'mudslinger' thread anymore. :D---but I'll need some help. Make some good, discussion provoking threads EVERYBODY.

LH Panther Mom
10-07-2009, 06:07 PM
:doh: :doh: You should keep up here.

There's been the "____ is pathetic" thread, the "sand aggies lost to UH" thread, the "______ arrest warrant" thread and the "______ is ineligible" thread. :p :p

Oh, and I'm pretty sure if I looked, I would find some "________ is the next MNC" threads.

GrTigers6
10-07-2009, 06:43 PM
I'm sure I could complain about a referee somewhere. Would that help? :D

SintonFan
10-07-2009, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Seems like the variety of our sports threads have been suffering of late. It's October and we don't have any ML baseball threads nor any college game discussions and our pro football discussions seem limited to Romo bashing......I'll try to do my share to correct this before I give in and go up to the Brownwood 'mudslinger' thread anymore. :D---but I'll need some help. Make some good, discussion provoking threads EVERYBODY.

I'm trying Bulla!
I'm trying!!! :D