PDA

View Full Version : Here's a question for the management

GreenMonster
10-07-2009, 10:49 AM
We have all of these other forums, why not add a 5A forum, 4A forum, 2A forum, 1A forum, and 6man forum and try to drag some traffic off of some of the other message boards that are scattered about? 3ADownLow is the best setup in the state and I think it would be cool to just hop from one forum to the next and have the low down on all classifications right here under one banner. Just a thought.

IrishTex
10-07-2009, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
We have all of these other forums, why not add a 5A forum, 4A forum, 2A forum, 1A forum, and 6man forum and try to drag some traffic off of some of the other message boards that are scattered about? 3ADownLow is the best setup in the state and I think it would be cool to just hop from one forum to the next and have the low down on all classifications right here under one banner. Just a thought.

I don't know why I think this, but I thought all of these forums were "related" or some of the same people running this board, had something to do with those other boards...I may be way off base...just sayin.

Ranger Mom
10-07-2009, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster

Bite your tongue!!!!

5A people scare me!!:D

Ranger Mom
10-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by IrishTex
I don't know why I think this, but I thought all of these forums were "related" or some of the same people running this board, had something to do with those other boards...I may be way off base...just sayin.

Just the 4A website!

GreenMonster
10-07-2009, 11:00 AM
hiya RM :wave:

garciap77
10-07-2009, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Bite your tongue!!!!

5A people scare me!!:D

I wonder if 5A has a "Rocket"!;)

wimbo_pro
10-07-2009, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
I wonder if 5A has a "Rocket"!;)

Yes they do...only taller.

Ranger Mom
10-07-2009, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro

:spitlol: :spitlol:

garciap77
10-07-2009, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

LE Dad
10-07-2009, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
I wonder if 5A has a "Rocket"!;) No one has a Rocket. He has been copyrighted by the Downlow admins.:D :cool:

OldBison75
10-07-2009, 12:37 PM
I noticed that Rocket has brown hair and brown eyes. I guess when your full of it to overflowing that happens as colors ooze. I bet that this week his hair is lighter and his eyes are more hazel as he is running about a quart low.

LE Dad
10-07-2009, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
I noticed that Rocket has brown hair and brown eyes. I guess when your full of it to overflowing that happens as colors ooze. I bet that this week his hair is lighter and his eyes are more hazel as he is running about a quart low. :thumbsup:

:evillol:

Emerson1
10-07-2009, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Just the 4A website!
Which is really the coastal bend website because anyone outside of that area is shunned on the site.

and to the OP there is already a hugely successful 5A site that.

Gobbla2001
10-07-2009, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Which is really the coastal bend website because anyone outside of that area is shunned on the site.

yah, it's like they have free internet down there or something...