PDA

View Full Version : Should UT worry more about Kansas or A&M??

Diocletian
10-06-2009, 08:19 PM
Kansas will most likely be undefeated when UT hosts the game.

A&M however will be the ultimate trap game for UT.

What do you all think?

Emerson1
10-06-2009, 08:21 PM
Yes especially since they will be #1 after UF loses this week.

PhiI C
10-06-2009, 08:23 PM
Both are scary games indeed. Kansas is still mad about our come from behind victory in 2004 and A&M is always tough in College Station. And you have to remember BBDE is playing there. That increases the risk. :(

Move The Chains
10-06-2009, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
And you have to remember BBDE is playing there. That increases the risk. :( Phil, you never cease to make me LOL. :clap:

Trashman
10-06-2009, 08:34 PM
Texas needs to worry most about Colorado. The team they play this week.:rolleyes:

PhiI C
10-06-2009, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
Texas needs to worry most about Colorado. The team they play this week.:rolleyes:

Yes indeed! Colorado is very mad about that 70 - 3 game a few years ago and this makes for scary times indeed. :(

Diocletian
10-06-2009, 08:52 PM

You know if they had to go on the road, then I'd agree.

I honestly think they don't have to worry too much. The UT offense will most likely get on a roll early and put it away.

Obviously with the lack of speed of Colorado... it will take just 2-3 5 yard bombs from McCoy to get the horns in good position to start blitzing like crazy and possibly score some def touchdowns as well.

zebrablue2
10-06-2009, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Diocletian

What do you all think?

aggies by 3 tds!!!!

Old Tiger
10-06-2009, 09:22 PM
neither....NLAA!

PhiI C
10-06-2009, 09:25 PM
You know if they had to go on the road, then I'd agree.

I honestly think they don't have to worry too much. The UT offense will most likely get on a roll early and put it away.

Obviously with the lack of speed of Colorado... it will take just 2-3 5 yard bombs from McCoy to get the horns in good position to start blitzing like crazy and possibly score some def touchdowns as well.

Thing is that TCU came to Austin with a losing record in 1961 when Texas was ranked No. 1 and TCU pulled the upset 6 - 0.

Remember the game was in Austin!!

:eek:

Most scary indeed.

95mustang
10-06-2009, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Thing is that TCU came to Austin with a losing record in 1961 when Texas was ranked No. 1 and TCU pulled the upset 6 - 0.

Remember the game was in Austin!!

:eek:

Most scary indeed.

LOL.

dawg4life
10-06-2009, 09:38 PM
umm...Texas A&M. Its at kyle and if tu cleans up until thanksgiving, the aggies would love to knock em out of national title contention. A&M by far

skins4life
10-06-2009, 10:04 PM

That's exactly what I was thinking. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rabid Cougar
10-06-2009, 10:28 PM
The only thing tu has to worry about this year is the Austin Police Department

skins4life
10-06-2009, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar

LOL You got that right.

SintonFan
10-06-2009, 10:38 PM

What do you all think?

OU will have Bradford back for Texas...
but let's worry about this week.:thinking:

injuredinmelee
10-06-2009, 10:43 PM

well said

injuredinmelee
10-06-2009, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by dawg4life
umm...Texas A&M. Its at kyle and if tu cleans up until thanksgiving, the aggies would love to knock em out of national title contention. A&M by far

aggie doesnt have the talent, speed, or coaching to beat Texas.

Bull Butter
10-06-2009, 10:56 PM
They should worry most about Baylor. Robert Griffin is out, but in 1978 another reserve QB by the name of Mickey Elam led the Bears to a 38-14 upset romp over the Horns. It could happen again:eek:

SintonFan
10-06-2009, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
They should worry most about Baylor. Robert Griffin is out, but in 1978 another reserve QB by the name of Mickey Elam led the Bears to a 38-14 upset romp over the Horns. It could happen again:eek:

LOL
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Move The Chains
10-06-2009, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
They should worry most about Baylor. Robert Griffin is out, but in 1978 another reserve QB by the name of Mickey Elam led the Bears to a 38-14 upset romp over the Horns. It could happen again:eek: Most scary indeed.

wtfootball
10-06-2009, 11:12 PM
To answer that, let me take you back to 2001. The Oklahoma Sooners had the #1 ranking, undefeated on there way to their second straight national title when they rolled into A&M to play the lowly unranked Ag's. The rest is history. A&M could care less if they lose all of them the rest of the way which they probably will as long as they could hang it on TU. I think Texas is the far superior team but something about them Aggies that should make all in Orange nervous until it is over. I think A&M won back to back a couple of years ago and both times Texas was the more talented team.

dawg4life
10-06-2009, 11:23 PM
they've beat em before with the same talent and even less coaching

coach
10-06-2009, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by wtfootball
To answer that, let me take you back to 2001. The Oklahoma Sooners had the #1 ranking, undefeated on there way to their second straight national title when they rolled into A&M to play the lowly unranked Ag's. The rest is history. A&M could care less if they lose all of them the rest of the way which they probably will as long as they could hang it on TU. I think Texas is the far superior team but something about them Aggies that should make all in Orange nervous until it is over. I think A&M won back to back a couple of years ago and both times Texas was the more talented team.

i was at that game and it was amazing but it was 2002 not 01...one of the best games played by a qb i have ever seen in person

buff4life
10-07-2009, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar
why would tulsa university have to worry about the Austin Police Department? :confused: :confused: :confused: