PDA

View Full Version : So........ I did it...

Gobbla2001
10-06-2009, 12:09 PM
This weekend I got my Whatachicken from Whataburger with a beef patty on it... it was pretty darn good...

I decided not to go with jalepenos or anything because I wanted to check out the base flavor of it (can you tell I'm passionate about my food? if you've ever seen me you'd know... and if you ever saw Gsquared, you'd know... not because he's fat, but because he's constantly eating)... damn good...

anyway, I named it the Whatachow... the 'ch' in chow for 'chicken' and the 'ow' in chow for 'cow'...

I even wrote a commercial in my head for the whataburger dude with the cool voice to do...

"Eat more chicken? Our cows would agree. But when our chickens began telling people to eat more cow, we just couldn't pick a dog in the fight. Introducing the Whatachow. Instead of trying our hand at altering genetics to create some half-cow, half-chicken, we've put the best of both world between a wheat bun to give you that flavor you've been-uh pining for since sun-up. So why chose? When you can be an equal oppurtunity eater? Besides, eating out of a test-tube just sounds fishy! *whataburger* Just like you like it!"

I'm not crazy I swear, I just love that dude's commercials...

Old Tiger
10-06-2009, 12:11 PM
At some McDonald's you can get what is called a McGeeBee. It is a McDouble with a Hot'n'spicy patty between the two beef paties. You can conclude what you think the G B means :D

TheDOCTORdre
10-06-2009, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
This weekend I got my Whatachicken from Whataburger with a beef patty on it... it was pretty darn good...

I decided not to go with jalepenos or anything because I wanted to check out the base flavor of it (can you tell I'm passionate about my food? if you've ever seen me you'd know... and if you ever saw Gsquared, you'd know... not because he's fat, but because he's constantly eating)... damn good...

anyway, I named it the Whatachow... the 'ch' in chow for 'chicken' and the 'ow' in chow for 'cow'...

I even wrote a commercial in my head for the whataburger dude with the cool voice to do...

"Eat more chicken? Our cows would agree. But when our chickens began telling people to eat more cow, we just couldn't pick a dog in the fight. Introducing the Whatachow. Instead of trying our hand at altering genetics to create some half-cow, half-chicken, we've put the best of both world between a wheat bun to give you that flavor you've been-uh pining for since sun-up. So why chose? When you can be an equal oppurtunity eater? Besides, eating out of a test-tube just sounds fishy! *whataburger* Just like you like it!"

Priceless...I could hear the commercial in my head as I read it

Move The Chains
10-06-2009, 12:27 PM
I like the honey butter chicken biscuit.

GreenGobbla
10-06-2009, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
At some McDonald's you can get what is called a McGeeBee. It is a McDouble with a Hot'n'spicy patty between the two beef paties. You can conclude what you think the G B means :D

just buy one of each and take the bottom bun off the hot 'n' spicy and the top bun off the double cheese...mmm

WylieBulldog92
10-06-2009, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Priceless...I could hear the commercial in my head as I read it +1

pirate4state
10-06-2009, 12:46 PM
D - this is why you should post more! :clap:

SHSBulldog00
10-06-2009, 01:11 PM
Congrats.... I might go get one myself!

Daddy D 11
10-06-2009, 01:17 PM
If it ain't serving the Honey BBQ Chicken strip sandwhich, Patty Melt or A1 Thick and Hearty I don't eat at whataburger.

I've been burned out by the combos and spoiled by the specials.

westtxfballfan
10-06-2009, 01:29 PM
The Whataburger dude sounds like the deep-voiced guy that does the University of Texas commercials during their football games (who sounds like Walter Cronkite. Is it him?) I'm craving a whataburger by the time the guy quits talking about UT.

Old Tiger
10-06-2009, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
If it ain't serving the Honey BBQ Chicken strip sandwhich, Patty Melt or A1 Thick and Hearty I don't eat at whataburger.

I've been burned out by the combos and spoiled by the specials. the chophouse burger was great

Gobbla2001
10-06-2009, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by westtxfballfan
I'm craving a whataburger by the time the guy quits talking about UT.

haha awesome..... has to be him

TheDOCTORdre
10-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Bevo better be careful around that guy...he might try and turn him into a Whataburger

sinton66
10-06-2009, 06:35 PM
If any of you have not tried the Chophouse yet, do so as soon as possible.

Gobbla2001
10-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Bevo better be careful around that guy...he might try and turn him into a Whataburger

we don't grind up our mascott, big boy!

TheDOCTORdre
10-06-2009, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
If any of you have not tried the Chophouse yet, do so as soon as possible.
+1

Daddy D 11
10-07-2009, 02:12 PM
I did forget the chophouse, it's phenomenal as well.

SintonFan
10-07-2009, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

Great post g2k!:clap: :D

Just curious... if they sold the Whatachow in China, would it be the same?:thinking:

Gobbla2001
10-07-2009, 10:03 PM
ew... and at the end of the commercial he does an aside of sorts...

"And if you wanna come in on Sunday, go right ahead... we're open on Sundays... if we weren't, we'd suck! and we DON'T dammit!... so put that in your pipe and smoke it, Chick-fil-A! I mean, c'mon! Not open on Sundays? If I were some sort of, I dunno, congressman or something, I'd introduce a bill saying you had to be open on Sundays. And hell, while I'm at it, I'd introduce a bill saying that Thanksgiving is on Sunday every 7 years or so, meaning you'd have to be open on Thanksgiving *what-a-burger* Chick-fil-A YOU SUCK!"