PDA

View Full Version : Great Accomplishment by QB Brett Favre last night!

Phil C
10-06-2009, 10:21 AM
By the Minnesota win over Green Bay last night Brett Favre is the only QB ever to have led his team to victory over all 32 NFL teams. A great accomplishment indeed and we are fortunate he came back for at least another year.

Phil C
10-06-2009, 10:24 AM
Former great Cowboy quarterback Roger Stauback is from Cincinnati, Ohio. What is ironic is that he never got to play a game in his hometown Cincinnati even though they did play them one regular season game in Dallas. Shame on the NFL! :mad:

TheDOCTORdre
10-06-2009, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
By the Minnesota win over Green Bay last night Brett Favre is the only QB ever to have led his team to victory over all 32 NFL teams. A great accomplishment indeed and we are fortunate he came back for at least another year.

I think this perhaps could be the one feat that is never matched.

westtxfballfan
10-06-2009, 11:41 AM
Yeah, it was great. Just great. Maybe now he'll get some media attention. I've been wondering what he's been up to.

Move The Chains
10-06-2009, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by westtxfballfan
Yeah, it was great. Just great. Maybe now he'll get some media attention. I've been wondering what he's been up to. lmao

DU_stud04
10-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
I think this perhaps could be the one feat that is never matched. another quarterback has the same opportunity later this season...kerry collins maybe? i think miami is the only team he hasnt beaten. then there's always the chance brady and manning go to another team...haha

ziggy29
10-06-2009, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by westtxfballfan
Yeah, it was great. Just great. Maybe now he'll get some media attention. I've been wondering what he's been up to.
Yeah, no kidding. I used to like the guy but it seems like he's all about drama and getting his name mentioned all the time.