Birdville QB Josh Dorman » 3%
Arl. Lamar RB Ja'Terian Douglas » 3%
Smithville QB Ace Fierro » 76%*************************
Victoria Memorial RB O.J. Hughes » 3%
Graham QB Case McCoy » 6%
CC Ray QB Rey Rodriguez » 2%
Aldine RB Dontae Williams » 2%
Highland Park QB Luke Woodley » 1%
DCTF (http://www.texasfootball.com/index.php?s=)

Move The Chains
10-06-2009, 09:33 AM
Where are the stats?

44INAROW
10-06-2009, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Move The Chains
Where are the stats?
beats me - I got it off DCFT just giving the 3A boy some love :doh:

Move The Chains
10-06-2009, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
beats me - I got it off DCFT just giving the 3A boy some love :doh: Yeah, I'd love to vote for him too, because obviously he did well.... but I'd like to atleast be able to see the stats when I vote. :thinking:

44INAROW
10-06-2009, 09:48 AM
I found this -

Originally posted by giddings4life88
Ace Fierro from Smithville had a breakout game. He was 16 of 22 for 350yds passing and 5 TDS.

Cowboy_Up
10-06-2009, 10:02 AM
Ace Fierro...not that’s a baaaad QB name right there. He gets my vote for playing great and having the coolest name in the contest as well.

Bone Pile
10-06-2009, 10:40 AM
Boy that is really an accomplishment. NOT!! Look at the schedules from last week and you will be able to see that MOST of the tough 3A teams had byes last week.
Thats like winning a race with nobody else running. Just not the same.
Just wait till those Columbus Cardinals get finished with him. He won't even be in the running.
Big Red by 14 going away!!!!!!!

95mustang
10-06-2009, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Bone Pile
Boy that is really an accomplishment. NOT!! Look at the schedules from last week and you will be able to see that MOST of the tough 3A teams had byes last week.
Just wait till those Columbus Cardinals get finished with him. He won't even be in the running.

Are you serious? Give the young man some props. He had a tremendous game.

Move The Chains
10-06-2009, 10:55 AM
Big Red by 14 going away!!!!!!! This dude = DB

44INAROW
10-06-2009, 10:58 AM

I might be rommed for saying this, and SO BE IT - but you're a JERK................ :hand:

Move The Chains
10-06-2009, 10:59 AM
I might be rommed for saying this, and SO BE IT - but you're a JERK................ :hand: I abbreviated. :cool:

Pudlugger
10-06-2009, 11:12 AM
Very impressive. Where has this guy been? D25 is a monster.

giddings4life88
10-06-2009, 03:32 PM
When la Grange makes that trip to Smithville their might be a shootout in the making...possibly. If anything it'll be fun to watch.

Originally posted by Pudlugger
Very impressive. Where has this guy been? D25 is a monster.

Maroon87
10-06-2009, 03:40 PM

You need to change your screen name to Bone Head after that post.

buffalo2006
10-06-2009, 07:30 PM
His dad was the Spanish teacher at Giddings about 5 years ago

1st and goal
10-06-2009, 08:03 PM
More D25 love.
Good to see DCTF give 3A some love. We are often overlooked.

I remember 2 or 3 years ago the Giddings Buffs beat 4A Hewitt-Midway in preseason. The next weekend Hewitt-Midway beats 5A Round Rock in Round Rock (if I remember correctly). Then Round Rock goes on and wins some playoff games.

I know, I know, you can't say X beat Y and Y beat Z so X beats Z. Unless your a math major. But it goes to show that a really good 3A team could give a good 5A team all it wants. And the Buffs are one of the smaller 3A enrollment schools. Don't ask me how they do it, they just DO IT!!!

PS, way to go Ace!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Pudlugger
10-06-2009, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
You need to change your screen name to Bone Head after that post.

Bwa ha ha ha LOL :cheerl:

jrhernandez7
10-06-2009, 08:53 PM

lol wow!!! hey 44 thanks for putting that up, that is a great accomplishment the young man to even be in the running. its good to see smithville and there players get some respect from there peers. as for bone pile, hey wish we had more of him, sure did work out perty good for us last week with the almost unamious pick of yoakum:D

wow just had to go back and edit this, i thought this was for just 3a not all of texas high school football. like im in total shock, GREAT STUFF. Cuddos to the young man.

the genious
10-06-2009, 10:32 PM

I might be rommed for saying this, and SO BE IT - but you're a JERK................ :hand:

actually columbus beat halletsvilee 21-0 in there worst game of the year maybe worse than the one they played in needville. smithville barely beat 0-5 halletsville 25-24 or 24-23 something like that just sayin

sinton66
10-06-2009, 10:37 PM
How did DCTF miss Harrison's performance? He's not even on the list. (Not intended to take anything away from the rest of the 3A nominees)

44INAROW
10-06-2009, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by the genious
actually columbus beat halletsvilee 21-0 in there worst game of the year maybe worse than the one they played in needville. smithville barely beat 0-5 halletsville 25-24 or 24-23 something like that just sayin

I'll take your word for it - I remember reading someone barely beating Hallettsville, wasn't sure who it was. Hard to find info/stats.. maybe with so many D25 posters, someone will volunteer to gather stats of the district games and forward them to the Reg IV editor so he/she can update the site. That would be nice to compare, etc also, thank you so much for correcting me.

29-3aFAN
10-07-2009, 01:09 AM
I'll take your word for it - I remember reading someone barely beating Hallettsville, wasn't sure who it was. Hard to find info/stats.. maybe with so many D25 posters, someone will volunteer to gather stats of the district games and forward them to the Reg IV editor so he/she can update the site. That would be nice to compare, etc also, thank you so much for correcting me.
Yeah, Smithville beat Halletsville on like the last play of the game.

44INAROW
10-07-2009, 09:04 AM
looks like Hughes from Victoria Memorial is gaining some ground..

Smithville QB Ace Fierro » 60%
Victoria Memorial RB O.J. Hughes » 29%

shows Hughes as a RB - I thought he was moved back to QB -:thinking:

44INAROW
10-08-2009, 03:43 PM
Smithville QB Ace Fierro » 56%
Victoria Memorial RB O.J. Hughes » 39%
as of 3:30 Thursday 10/8/09

Move The Chains
10-08-2009, 04:05 PM
He must have some major pull at the school or something. Go Ace Fierro!

SHSBulldog00
10-08-2009, 04:22 PM
Ace will need another good game this week @ Columbus.

29-3aFAN
10-08-2009, 04:53 PM
looks like Hughes from Victoria Memorial is gaining some ground..

Smithville QB Ace Fierro » 60%
Victoria Memorial RB O.J. Hughes » 29%

shows Hughes as a RB - I thought he was moved back to QB -:thinking:

Hughes is the only bright spot on that team from what I hear.

SintonFan
10-08-2009, 06:41 PM
What happened to that Smithville poster from some time ago? He was a very humble and respectable young man.

Smithville is 5-0... I gotta root for them!:clap: