PDA

View Full Version : Paranormal Activity

Txbroadcaster
10-06-2009, 12:47 AM
Just got back from seeing this movie...AWESOME! Very well done..an almost perfect horror movie

Old Tiger
10-06-2009, 02:14 AM
I saw the trailer i really want to see it!

poisoned10
10-06-2009, 08:12 AM
I want to see it also. My wife doesn't like those types of movies but I love them.

I don't really know why since I'm always left disappointed that I wasn't ever close to being scared. I'm hoping that this one changes that.

pirate4state
10-06-2009, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Just got back from seeing this movie...AWESOME! Very well done..an almost perfect horror movie Cool. It was fun "talking" to Crystal last night. :D

Txbroadcaster
10-06-2009, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Cool. It was fun "talking" to Crystal last night. :D

we were having fun people watching during the long wait lol.

pirate4state
10-06-2009, 08:44 AM
we were having fun people watching during the long wait lol. I bet! That's like my favorite thing to do! :D

lulu
10-06-2009, 10:22 AM
Bunch of WEIRDOS scares the hell out of me. I'm a wus.

Old Tiger
10-06-2009, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by lulu
Bunch of WEIRDOS scares the hell out of me. I'm a wus. and you post on here :doh: :nerd:

lulu
10-06-2009, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
and you post on here :doh: :nerd:

You make a very good point:D

cntdwn
10-14-2009, 09:56 PM
Just saw it.

I do believe in ghosts
I do believe in ghosts
I do, I do, I do, I do, I do believe in ghosts.

SintonFan
10-14-2009, 10:45 PM
Just got back from seeing this movie...AWESOME! Very well done..an almost perfect horror movie

Quick couple of questions:

Do you normally get scared during good horror movies?
If not, did this one scare you?

SHSBulldog00
10-15-2009, 01:14 AM
Haven't seen it but I want to.

poisoned10
10-15-2009, 10:59 AM
It only opened in select cities which greatly disappointed me because it didn't open in Tyler.

Then I discovered a website that you could go to and "Demand It" to get it to open nationwide if it got 1,000,000 demands. That was hit a couple of days ago and now will be coming to Tyler sometime soon!

I can't wait to see it.

TheDOCTORdre
10-15-2009, 11:05 AM
It opens in Odessa tomorrow:clap: :D :)

Emerson1
10-16-2009, 04:09 PM
Saw it today. Was pretty freaky especially the end.

weenman33
10-19-2009, 10:32 AM
I believe this is by fare one of the top 10 worst scary movies every... if anyone thinks this movie is scary you must get scared very easy.. this movie was funnier than what it is scary I thought it was terrible and will be the first to say it does have some jumpy parts but nothing like it was hyped up to be...

TweetThis
10-20-2009, 02:44 PM
Saw "Law Abiding Citizen" & "Stepfather" instead. Movies aren't scary anymore. Should check out Law Abiding Citizen...that movie is crazy.

sectionCwannabe
10-20-2009, 07:41 PM
Saw this movie saturday... its a must see....

Txbroadcaster
10-20-2009, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Quick couple of questions:

Do you normally get scared during good horror movies?
If not, did this one scare you?

no not at all

No I did not get "scared"...did it leave a creepy feeling that lingers, yes it does

SintonFan
10-20-2009, 11:24 PM
no not at all

No I did not get "scared"...did it leave a creepy feeling that lingers, yes it does

Cool
Thanks

btw "Event Horizon" was one of the best horror movies I ever saw. I only added that because that movie has been talked about lately and gave me a creepy feeling.:nerd:

big daddy russ
10-25-2009, 03:45 PM
Saw it last night. Maybe I just don't have it in me for horror movies, but I didn't care for it much. Neither did my wife.

I haven't seen a horror movie that I liked in a long time, and maybe I had too high of expectations for this one. Good amount of suspense for the first 40 minutes, then started dragging. Badly. By the end I was dozing off. Running time was 1:39, but felt much longer to me.

Cool
Thanks

btw "Event Horizon" was one of the best horror movies I ever saw. I only added that because that movie has been talked about lately and gave me a creepy feeling.:nerd:
PS: This was the last horror movie that I thought was good. Like I said, it's been a while.

Saw was OK. So was Amityville Horror. But neither were movies that I'll probably ever watch again. Horror movies just don't give me the rush that I'm looking for,. I wish I could get into them the way everyone else does.

Daddy D 11
10-25-2009, 04:23 PM
I heard Law Abiding Citizen was awesome.

44INAROW
10-25-2009, 08:53 PM
Little44 and his g/f saw it Friday night in Austin.. I havent had a chance to get a review from him ----- i am not a big horror movie person myself.

SweenyBulldog
10-26-2009, 10:26 AM
Saw it Saturday night...to me it was just freaky as HECK not so much scary...then my friends and I after watching the movie went to a haunted house thing outside of angleton in a corn field that was pretty fun.

SintonFan
10-28-2009, 10:50 PM
I will now change the rating to 2.5-3 out of 4.
Working on my secluded rent house tonight, by myself, with doors opening and closing by themselves from the draft made me think of the movie a bit.:D

SweenyBulldog
10-29-2009, 06:52 AM
I will now change the rating to 2.5-3 out of 4.
Working on my secluded rent house tonight, by myself, with doors opening and closing by themselves from the draft made me think of the movie a bit.:D lol I would of been running outta that house draft or no draft :D

carter08
10-29-2009, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by SweenyBulldog
Saw it Saturday night...to me it was just freaky as HECK not so much scary...then my friends and I after watching the movie went to a haunted house thing outside of angleton in a corn field that was pretty fun.

fearshire?

i almost worked there last saturday, but i had too much to do for school. lol.

SweenyBulldog
10-29-2009, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by carter08
fearshire?

i almost worked there last saturday, but i had too much to do for school. lol. Yeah thats the place...we had a buddy that was working the 288 Scare Factory and he asked if we wanted help scare people, we said sure and they dressed us up it was fun I had a blast. Some of the peoples remarks and faces were just hilarious.

SintonFan
10-29-2009, 12:07 PM
lol I would of been running outta that house draft or no draft :D

The house is also over 110 years old. That adds to the danger.:D

SweenyBulldog
10-29-2009, 12:26 PM
The house is also over 110 years old. That adds to the danger.:D Yup wouldn't catch me in that house...lol I have a hard time staying at my Gma's old victorian house it makes some crazy sounds.:eek:

SintonFan
10-30-2009, 11:06 PM
Yup wouldn't catch me in that house...lol I have a hard time staying at my Gma's old victorian house it makes some crazy sounds.:eek:

I was working on the house last night...
true story...

there are a few loose wooden floorboards so I decided to nail them down.
I'm not kidding, but after I finished nailing down the first loose floorboard(making all the racket with my hammer), the side door slammed shut immediately!
The side door was propped open so how does it slam shut?!?:eek:
true story...

sTx
10-31-2009, 01:29 PM
Creepy........:devil:

SweenyBulldog
11-02-2009, 11:48 AM
I was working on the house last night...
true story...

there are a few loose wooden floorboards so I decided to nail them down.
I'm not kidding, but after I finished nailing down the first loose floorboard(making all the racket with my hammer), the side door slammed shut immediately!
The side door was propped open so how does it slam shut?!?:eek:
true story... Uh huh lol I'm just a big scaredy cat when it comes the old houses and stuff like that...lol I hate walking to the bow stand in the morning the smallest crack of a stick makes me jump outta me skin.

AP Panther Fan
11-04-2009, 01:43 PM

I haven't seen it; however, my sixteen year old, fearless daughter did and it made her cry.:eek:

She wouldn't sleep by herself that night either:doh:

I think I will wait until it comes out on DVD so I can hit the pause button whenever I feel the need.

JT44
11-06-2009, 01:45 PM
It had potential, just not very scary, more funny actually. If you're into watching shows like Paranormal State or Ghost Adventures this movie is just a longer ripoff of those shows.

poisoned10
11-08-2009, 09:56 AM
I FINALLY had a chance to go see it last night. Me and 3 friends went and I was last of the 3 in line. Well, my 2 friends got tickets but they wouldn't sell 1 to me because they were at maximum capacity.

SUCKS!

So, I still haven't seen it!