PDA

View Full Version : GAMEBREAKERS OF BURNET (PLAYMAKERS)

J-DUB_OF_BURNET
11-09-2002, 11:33 PM
Burnet has quite a few gamebreakers i might list a few for yall. First off theirs Jordan Shipley he's probaly the biggest gambreaker he has 49 catches and 1,161 yards for the season it would be more but you know everyone started haveing to double team him cuz they couldn't find one guy who was as fast as him. The second would have to be Patrick Miller he's in my opinion the best running back in texas cuz he's got power and speed sorta like a young superman he had 134 yards on friday night and 3 touchdowns a true gamebreaker. The third gamebreaker is Stephen McGee (sorry if spelled wrong) he has got the best canon in the state of texas and the eyes of an eagle cuz he can pick out any guy on the field and get the ball to him, he also has the speed so nobody can keep up with him. Those are my top three gamebreakers I think are true to the game so any of those playoff teams that want some of that unstoppable trio can go ahead and try (Somerset). GOING TO STATE!!! If you think your highschool team has a gamebreaker or playmaker lets hear about them. DAWGS #1

<small>[ November 09, 2002, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: J-DUB_OF_BURNET ]</small>

bulldawg89
11-10-2002, 03:38 PM
J-DUB_OF_BURNET, YOU ARE RIGHT, THOSE ARE 3 MAGNIFICENT PLAYERS IN 3A FOOTBALL. WE ALL HOPE THEY GO FAR IN PLAY-OFFS, MAYBE EVEN TO THE BIG GAME ITSELF.ANYWAY, INSTEAD OF GOING ON AND ON ABOUT IT ALL, LETS JUST LET THEM THEMSELVES PROVE THIRE POINT.

sinfan75
11-10-2002, 06:11 PM
Sinton has a few players that can make things happen.They got pretty good speed too.Hopefully both teams will get to square off against each other in 3 weeks.But they both gotta win 2 before that can happen.