PDA

View Full Version : Question for Emerson..

Keith7
10-04-2009, 04:38 PM
I was reading through the "the aggies are pathetic" thread and stumbled across a post by you that says this:

"Of course Aggies are future leaders. They have to actually get a real job because of their low chance of making it to the NFL."

First, I didn't understand if this was a real cut down or not but after thinking about it for awhile I might have figured out what you were trying to say..

But that's not the point.. What I really wanted to know is if you think the aggies are future leaders because they will get all the jobs and all people from texass are destined for the NFL, where does that put you? What school do you go to? Are you one of those people destined for the NFL?

Emerson1
10-04-2009, 04:59 PM
I go to Trinity Valley CC until next fall(spring if I really wanted to) when I'll be transferring to Tarleton (OMG A&M SYSTEM SCHOOL) so I guess after that I could be considered partially a future leader.

Keith7
10-04-2009, 05:04 PM
well good for you then.. I was basically wondering because I probably can't cut it in the NFL and I was hoping to not have to have a real job so I thought maybe you went to a school that could provide something different.

Move The Chains
10-04-2009, 05:05 PM
Awesome Keith. :clap:

Emerson1
10-04-2009, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Move The Chains
Awesome Keith. :clap:
Wow that a way to jump off my bandwagon

Keith7
10-04-2009, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Wow that a way to jump off my bandwagon

he enjoys my schtick..

Move The Chains
10-04-2009, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Wow that a way to jump off my bandwagon I was never on board.

pirate4state
10-04-2009, 05:36 PM
LOL this is just silly, but I like silly :D