PDA

View Full Version : Celina vs Sanger

orange machine
10-03-2009, 10:30 PM
I dont know much about Sanger other than they are avg. at best. I think if Celina can continue to improve like they have over the last few weeks i think Celina wins by a large amount.

Celina 42

Sanger 6

Bullaholic
10-08-2009, 02:55 PM
For Celina, think this will be just a warmup for Prosper in a week? Of course, they do have to beat Sanger, who is decent this year. Haven't had much input from the Celina folks lately---bring us up to date on the Bobcats.

CHS_89
10-08-2009, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
For Celina, think this will be just a warmup for Prosper in a week? Of course, they do have to beat Sanger, who is decent this year. Haven't had much input from the Celina folks lately---bring us up to date on the Bobcats.

No kidding. Where are all the Ctown peeps. Haven't heard much other than the secret offense we've been practicing this week. We should beat Sanger. Prosper...I don't know. Guess we'll have to hide and watch;)

BobcatBenny
10-08-2009, 07:00 PM
I think it is just more of the same ... year in and year out. It was exciting rolling-up into 3A. Celina just keeps impressing.

The Bobcats keep putting solid teams together ... have a few wrinkles for the coaches to iron out ... so they drop in the polls week after week. Even if they win.

So from my perspective ... when everyone else cares I will tell you why the Celina Bobcats are gonna beat all the other over-rated teams out there. Particularly any from Region 1.

Right now ... I will just sit back and grin and store up. :D

Bullaholic
10-08-2009, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
I think it is just more of the same ... year in and year out. It was exciting rolling-up into 3A. Celina just keeps impressing.

The Bobcats keep putting solid teams together ... have a few wrinkles for the coaches to iron out ... so they drop in the polls week after week. Even if they win.

So from my perspective ... when everyone else cares I will tell you why the Celina Bobcats are gonna beat all the other over-rated teams out there. Particularly any from Region 1.

Right now ... I will just sit back and grin and store up. :D

Benny, ff there is any justice, and I've been good enough boy this year, Brownwood and Celina just HAVE to find each other somewhere along the DII playoff trail. :D

OldNavy
10-08-2009, 09:55 PM
Benny, ff there is any justice, and I've been good enough boy this year, Brownwood and Celina just HAVE to find each other somewhere along the DII playoff trail. :D

Bullaholic, that would be fun on the message boards, however, if Bridgeport continues to improve like they did against Graham, then Brownwood may not make it out of region 1. That could be fun too.

Keith7
10-08-2009, 11:06 PM
Sanger by 17

BobcatBenny
10-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Sanger by 17
Nope ... not a chance. Two weeks to plan and organize the cheating. :D

d0tc0m
10-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Celina should take this game with rather ease. Gotta keep that offense rolling, and get that defense ready for the green birds next week. Any word on when Cody will be back on the field?

WildTexan972
10-09-2009, 04:47 PM
Tuesday was my night to wine and dine the refs down in Dallas at the girly bars.....after the week we gave those boys, just be sure this one is in the bag....