PDA

View Full Version : Graham or Snyder?

RedWhiteBlue
10-03-2009, 07:23 PM
What's your thoughts?

LE Dad
10-03-2009, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
What's your thoughts? This game should be interesting. Snyder and Graham will be battling with Brownwood for 2 playoff spots. The winner of this game has the inside track the loser is going to have a hard, but not impossible time making it till week 11. :thinking:

:clap: :clap:Good luck to both teams. :D

grmfan93
10-03-2009, 08:14 PM
Graham-24
Snyder-14

95mustang
10-03-2009, 10:01 PM
This one is for you Hop:

Snyder: 31
Graham: 24

orange machine
10-03-2009, 10:35 PM
Had a friend go watch Graham and Bport and he said he was not that impressed with Graham and felt they were overrated.

Z-RO
10-04-2009, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by orange machine
Had a friend go watch Graham and Bport and he said he was not that impressed with Graham and felt they were overrated.

Not trying to defend them, but with that many kids missing I am suprised they won. From what I have seen if they were to play again it would have been a much different game. The film dont lie ;)

skins4life
10-04-2009, 09:36 AM
I'm going to state the obvious and say, If Snyder doesn't run the ball and control the clock, they will have a hard time keeping up with Graham's office. Not that I don't want them to win, I do. Now, if Graham's defense can't stop the pass, Ward and Taylor could have a field day!!!

bwdlionfan
10-04-2009, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by skins4life
I'm going to state the obvious and say, If Snyder doesn't run the ball and control the clock, they will have a hard time keeping up with Graham's office. Not that I don't want them to win, I do. Now, if Graham's defense can't stop the pass, Ward and Taylor could have a field day!!!

Who's Graham got in the office that's so good? :D

Ex-Tiger2005
10-04-2009, 10:20 AM
This one will be a barn burner( i hope!!!). I will take my boys Snyder 30-28

Snyder_TigerFan
10-04-2009, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by skins4life

The passing game will open up the run game. In my opinion, our passing game has been much better that our run game so far this year. I think we will have to be successful with both to defeat Graham. Our defense will be the key to this game. Defense will have to step up big time in this one.

But I firmly believe we can and will defeat Graham this week.

Trashman
10-04-2009, 11:28 AM
Snyder, cause I want to see RWB blow a gasket!:D

skins4life
10-04-2009, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
Who's Graham got in the office that's so good? :D
Well, there is the Principal, the Vice-Principal and so on and so forth....

Actually I was going to say OFFENSE if you couldn't read between the lines.

RedWhiteBlue
10-04-2009, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Trashman

You are so sweet, Trashman- but you still STINK!!!:kiss:

Rocket
10-04-2009, 06:54 PM

She will just make up excuses.

We all know Case is nothing but a game manager. Not a world beater. They will be exposed soon enough.

DaHop72
10-04-2009, 08:03 PM
What's your thoughts? Well the Tigers you silly goose. Who did you think I would pick??:kiss: :kiss:

elguapo
10-04-2009, 08:29 PM
GO TIGERS...

BEAST
10-04-2009, 10:59 PM
You all talk about this week being the tale tell for Brownwood, we've played several very good programs. Aside from last week, Graham has played nothing. I think Snyder will expose them.

Snyder 27
Graham 24

BEAST

RedWhiteBlue
10-05-2009, 10:52 AM
So, Hop, since you are the only person I associate with from Snyder- I guess I will have to come over to the visitor side and see you at the half? Please make sure I don't get jumped or nothin'!!!!:eek:

RedWhiteBlue
10-05-2009, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
You all talk about this week being the tale tell for Brownwood, we've played several very good programs. Aside from last week, Graham has played nothing. I think Snyder will expose them.

Snyder 27
Graham 24

BEAST

It's really sad that you find it so easy to disrespect the 5 teams that we have played and any teams that they may have beaten. I couldn't care less what your assessment is of us- your opinion means NOTHING to me. I just think your being unfair to these other teams when you probably haven't even seen them play this season.:doh: :thinking:

Ex-Tiger2005
10-05-2009, 11:15 AM
So, Hop, since you are the only person I associate with from Snyder- I guess I will have to come over to the visitor side and see you at the half? Please make sure I don't get jumped or nothin'!!!!:eek:

Leave your mouth on the other side! Dont start no stuff wont be no stuff!!! JK I will be there hopefully! Will there be a M&G?

RedWhiteBlue
10-05-2009, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
She will just make up excuses.

We all know Case is nothing but a game manager. Not a world beater. They will be exposed soon enough.

Excuses is your game- not mine. And I feel like most everyone on the DL would agree with me on that- except for the few buddies you have that play the same lame games as you do.:doh: :rolleyes:

DaHop72
10-05-2009, 01:10 PM
So, Hop, since you are the only person I associate with from Snyder- I guess I will have to come over to the visitor side and see you at the half? Please make sure I don't get jumped or nothin'!!!!:eek: I don't know, if might be better for me to come to the home side. For some reason it's easier to pick you out of a crowd than it is to find me. :D :D

Are you going to be able to come to Snyder Thursday to watch "old speed limit" play?

RedWhiteBlue
10-05-2009, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I don't know, if might be better for me to come to the home side. For some reason it's easier to pick you out of a crowd than it is to find me. :D :D

Are you going to be able to come to Snyder Thursday to watch "old speed limit" play?

Why is it easier to pick me out? Is it my cape that gives me away? :rolleyes:
Absolutely- I will be there on Thursday!! Can't miss a chance to watch #55 play. By the way, they are undefeated, too.:clap: How is ya'lls JV?:thinking:

DaHop72
10-05-2009, 01:19 PM
Why is it easier to pick me out? Is it my cape that gives me away? :rolleyes:
Absolutely- I will be there on Thursday!! Can't miss a chance to watch #55 play. By the way, they are undefeated, too.:clap: How is ya'lls JV?:thinking: Well of course it's the cape.:D JV's struggling a bit but improving. I think I have to pinch hit and go to open house for a bit and then I'll swing by. Should be there before the JV starts.

Trashman
10-05-2009, 01:39 PM
You are so sweet, Trashman- but you still STINK!!!:kiss:
Don't be flirting, Mrs Trashman is a very jealous woman.:D

RedWhiteBlue
10-05-2009, 01:45 PM
Don't be flirting, Mrs Trashman is a very jealous woman.:D

Its called sarcasm...:D And let Mrs. Trashman know that her Trashman is safe.;)

RedWhiteBlue
10-05-2009, 01:46 PM
Well of course it's the cape.:D JV's struggling a bit but improving. I think I have to pinch hit and go to open house for a bit and then I'll swing by. Should be there before the JV starts.
Great!! I will be there. Hopefully, I will be a little more graceful this year...:eek: :D

Rocket
10-05-2009, 02:35 PM
Excuses is your game- not mine. And I feel like most everyone on the DL would agree with me on that- except for the few buddies you have that play the same lame games as you do.:doh: :rolleyes:

I don't deal in excuses. I deal in truth. Yeah, you are just the 3ADL sweetheart. LOL NOT.

RedWhiteBlue
10-05-2009, 02:47 PM
I don't deal in excuses. I deal in truth. Yeah, you are just the 3ADL sweetheart. LOL NOT.

You don't deal in excuses? Thats horrible, Rocket. I'm glad I'm not anywhere around you and I hope you didn't say that out loud-because lightening just struck in Hobbs!!!:eek: :eek:
Thanks for the props!! That's something I don't hear everyday...:kiss:

VWG
10-05-2009, 10:45 PM
Tigers can't afford to play catch up in this one.
Graham was without what, 4-5 starters last week? They came back from being 2 TD's down and beat Bridgeport.
This without their starting RB, and others. McCoy had almost 400 yards passing last week... yeah, the kid can manage a game.

Tough one to call, but I would say unless Snyder can put at least 21 on the board they will go 0-1 to start district.

grahampaw
10-06-2009, 12:16 AM
Graham by 21

Ex-Tiger2005
10-06-2009, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by VWG
Tigers can't afford to play catch up in this one.

I have to agree with this statement! I think we can score points and score in bunches but this is our first real year of the spread, and I dont know if we get down by a lot if we could come back and throw the ball every down! We are more balanced spread so I think throwing the ball 30 to 40 times could hurt us! But it will be a great game!!!

LE Dad
10-06-2009, 09:14 AM
Excuses is your game- not mine. And I feel like most everyone on the DL would agree with me on that- except for the few buddies you have that play the same lame games as you do.:doh: :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

LE Dad
10-06-2009, 09:16 AM
I don't deal in excuses. :lies: :lies: :lies: :lies:

LE Dad
10-06-2009, 09:22 AM
I deal in truth. :eek: :eek: Welcome to ADL fantasy land.:vrycnfsd: :vrycnfsd:

Ex-Tiger2005
10-06-2009, 01:33 PM
YO GRAHAM PEOPLE!!!!

This doesnt go with the game but what is the weather supposed to be like on Friday? and where are your good food places for after the game in Graham? :helpme: :helpme: :helpme:

RedWhiteBlue
10-06-2009, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Ex-Tiger2005
YO GRAHAM PEOPLE!!!!

This doesnt go with the game but what is the weather supposed to be like on Friday? and where are your good food places for after the game in Graham? :helpme: :helpme: :helpme:

The forecast says High 63 and Low in the mid 40s with showers. We have a good chinese buffet, great italian food and the regular fast food places. They are all on the main street (Elm) as you come in to turn to the field. We also have a really great steak place south of town- but you would have to get here pretty early to make it out there and back in time for the game. Most places close at 10:00 pm around here.:D

Ex-Tiger2005
10-06-2009, 02:50 PM
Thanx! I am driving from Lamesa to Graham so I wont be able to eat before the game so I am gonna get something after hopefully!

grahampaw
10-06-2009, 03:52 PM
After the game you basicly have Whataburger which will take you an hour to get your food because there will be so many people.Or a gut balm from allsups for the trip home.

Ex-Tiger2005
10-06-2009, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by grahampaw
After the game you basicly have Whataburger which will take you an hour to get your food because there will be so many people.Or a gut balm from allsups for the trip home.

yum!!!:thinking: :thinking:

Who-dun-it!!?
10-06-2009, 08:14 PM
Can't publicly predict against the Tigers, but I think we got all we can handle come Friday Night!!

Go Tigers!!

Snyder_TigerFan
10-06-2009, 08:26 PM
How many of the players that were out the last game were starters on defense?

DaHop72
10-06-2009, 08:28 PM
Graham by 21 :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd:

VWG
10-06-2009, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan

I don't know, but just from what I heard I know the RB was out.
I think a guy that was a 4 yr starter on varsity, defensive player, was out so that had to have hurt.

garciap77
10-06-2009, 09:45 PM
This game will be too close to call for me! I will pick the winner by 7! Good luck to both teams and may the best team win! Go Steers and Tigers!!!!!!!

grahampaw
10-06-2009, 09:54 PM
I thought you wasnt gonna notice Da-Hop.Ok how about Graham by 7.

DaHop72
10-07-2009, 07:55 AM
I thought you wasnt gonna notice Da-Hop.Ok how about Graham by 7. LOL, I just hadn't seen it before that grahampaw.:D How about Tigers by 6???:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

BwdLions
10-07-2009, 08:14 AM

I believe there were two defensive starters that were held out last week (a DE and a CB).

Ex-Tiger2005
10-07-2009, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by BwdLions
I believe there were two defensive starters that were held out last week (a DE and a CB).

Has it been discussed why they were out?

Snyder_TigerFan
10-07-2009, 12:38 PM

I was curious since they allowed 48 points last week - way more than they allowed for any other team.

Looking forward to this one. I still think the key to Snyder winning will be their defense. The d-line will have to wrap up and make their tackles. I think the Snyder offense will be able to score, the Snyder D will just have to prevent them from doing the same.

A win this week will be a big boost for either team.

BwdLions
10-07-2009, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Ex-Tiger2005
Has it been discussed why they were out?

I don't think the reason has discussed. Since it involves kids, I'd rather not discuss the reason they got suspended on an open forum.

hollywood
10-07-2009, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
This game will be too close to call for me! I will pick the winner by 7! Good luck to both teams and may the best team win! Go Steers and Tigers!!!!!!! Garcia, that is so politically correct it almost makes me want to try some of those mountain oysters they got over there in Graham. :spitlol:

Put a little of that cajun Tiger spice on 'em... I guyawntee!

Ex-Tiger2005
10-07-2009, 02:26 PM
I don't think the reason has discussed. Since it involves kids, I'd rather not discuss the reason they got suspended on an open forum.

Sweet! I understand that, protect the kids!!!

Ex-Tiger2005
10-07-2009, 02:30 PM
Looks like Graham is pulling away in the poll! Come on Snyder fans!!!

garciap77
10-07-2009, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
Garcia, that is so politically correct it almost makes me want to try some of those mountain oysters they got over there in Graham. :spitlol:

Put a little of that cajun Tiger spice on 'em... I guyawntee!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/BWLioncopy.jpg

:D

Sweetwater Red
10-07-2009, 08:14 PM
I officially proclaim this game as the battle for fourth place in 2-3A. :devil: :D

trusteer/trublu
10-07-2009, 08:16 PM
we like being where most of yall have us>>>nowhere...we like being the nobody>>>Graham by 21

Sweetwater Red
10-07-2009, 08:25 PM
Welcome trusteer/trublu.:)

Trust me. Graham is far from flying under the radar. Ya'll are probably atleast 14 point favorites.

We'll see how it plays out.

trusteer/trublu
10-07-2009, 08:29 PM
Thanks Red....hope ur rite

trusteer/trublu
10-07-2009, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I officially proclaim this game as the battle for fourth place in 2-3A. :devil: :D you missed this one......

Sweetwater Red
10-07-2009, 08:42 PM
It's amazing that someone can still manage to talk a little smack when their team is 0-5 huh?

trusteer/trublu
10-07-2009, 08:44 PM
been there and done that.....have to stay in practice for when your time rolls back around

Sweetwater Red
10-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Right?:D

I don't know how familiar you are with this board, but trust me when I say both RWB and Grahampaw
rock. Both being Graham posters of course.

That is if you don't already know them.

trusteer/trublu
10-07-2009, 09:01 PM
I"m new to this game......waiting to jaw with that Rocket and Garclap....teehee

Sweetwater Red
10-07-2009, 09:14 PM
Gp77 is my bud. He is more creative than witty.

As far as Rocket...kick him in the groin area as much as everyone else does. He seems to enjoy
it.:doh:

trusteer/trublu
10-07-2009, 09:20 PM
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: thanx for that tip

Snyder_TigerFan
10-07-2009, 09:28 PM
Ya'll get a room....

Snyder is about to rat tat tat dat ass.

Sweetwater is 0-5, go worry about Breckenridge!

trusteer/trublu
10-07-2009, 09:32 PM
Ya'll get a room....

Sweetwater is 0-5, go worry about Breckenridge! you must bring some to get some....we r waiting.....goood come back by the way

skins4life
10-07-2009, 09:48 PM

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sweetwater Red
10-07-2009, 09:59 PM
Hey Snyder_TigerFan do you have a problem?:thinking:

What about you Tiger Pride?

STANG RED
10-07-2009, 10:03 PM
Ya'll get a room....

Sweetwater is 0-5, go worry about Breckenridge!

Yea we're 0-5, and I'll bet we start basketball practice on the same day the tiggers do. :p
Graham by 17
Let it be written, let it be done!

DaHop72
10-07-2009, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Yea we're 0-5, and I'll bet we start basketball practice on the same day the tiggers do. :p
Graham by 17
Let it be written, let it be done! Well, well, well, I think maybe you've been in your mamma's hooch again Stang Red. I've heard that stuff causes hallucinations and now you've proved it by this post. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: Tigers by 6.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-07-2009, 10:59 PM

Huh?

Sweetwater Red
10-07-2009, 11:31 PM
Huh? I am gonna sit next to you and text M.O. everytime Sweetwater scores when ya'll come
to the bowl. That might cost me a small fortune but it will be worth every penny. :devil:

RMAC
10-08-2009, 12:57 AM
Well, well, well, I think maybe you've been in your mamma's hooch again Stang Red. I've heard that stuff causes hallucinations and now you've proved it by this post. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: Tigers by 6.

Ha, I'm gonna go vomit now.:spitlol:

Snyder_TigerFan
10-08-2009, 06:32 AM
Huh? I am gonna sit next to you and text M.O. everytime Sweetwater scores when ya'll come
to the bowl. That might cost me a small fortune but it will be worth every penny. :devil:

If you're texting everytime they score, then your texting bill has been very cheap the first 5 games (34 points). You should continue seeing savings the rest of the season.

DaHop72
10-08-2009, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
Ha, I'm gonna go vomit now.:spitlol: Shouldn't you be studying??:thinking: :thinking: Tigers by 6. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Ex-Tiger2005
10-08-2009, 08:50 AM
Graham by 17

No Sir! No Basketball for us for a while! We are a football school and we will fight til the end! Even if Graham does win on Friday the season isnt over!

TigerPride
10-08-2009, 06:52 PM

SNYDER 35
graham 28

no problem here, the TIGERS are 3-2. If the TIGERS were 0-5, then i would have a problem.

GO TIGERS!!!(the best 3-2 team in the state)

Rustler
10-08-2009, 09:09 PM
We would be sure of win if we had several new starters move in as well. I wonder how that happened? :D

garciap77
10-08-2009, 09:22 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/construction.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/construction.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/construction.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Grahamhelmet2009-2.gif

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Grahamhelmet2009-3.gif

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Grahamhelmet2009-4.jpg

Let me know!

Snyder_TigerFan
10-08-2009, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Rustler
We would be sure of win if we had several new starters move in as well. I wonder how that happened? :D

Ha!:rolleyes:

trusteer/trublu
10-08-2009, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride
SNYDER 35
graham 28

no problem here, the TIGERS are 3-2. If the TIGERS were 0-5, then i would have a problem.

GO TIGERS!!!(the best 3-2 team in the state) :clap: :clap: ok let me say this one more time......Graham by 21:inlove: :inlove: then u can say ur the best 50/50 team in state:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

RedWhiteBlue
10-08-2009, 11:57 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/construction.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/construction.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/construction.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Let me know!

Definitely the blue!! It kinda looks a little like snow... maybe "December" weather??? Who knows??? I love it!!! Thanks, man!!!:clap: :clap: :kiss:

trusteer/trublu
10-09-2009, 07:11 AM

Its all good, however I like the Blue.....thank u and good luck tonite

Let me know! :2thumbsup :thumbsup

RedWhiteBlue
10-09-2009, 08:39 AM
It's game day!!!
And I know I haven't said yet....
GO STEERS GO!!!

RedWhiteBlue
10-09-2009, 08:39 AM
Man, garcia- that sig looks perty!! Thank you!!! I owe you one....:inlove:

RedWhiteBlue
10-09-2009, 08:57 AM
And Hop is was good to visit with you last night with the lightening all around us. I think we ended up getting home around midnight- without playing the rest of the game. I'll see ya tonight. Bring your coat- it is a chilly one!!!:D

Pmoney
10-09-2009, 11:47 AM
I will give you this stat...Snyder is 1-0 at Graham's stadium...and I am hoping they add another win there tonight

DaHop72
10-09-2009, 12:27 PM
Bring your coat- it is a chilly one!!!:D If I bring my blue and white blanket do you think your husband would mind if we snuggled. :D :D

DaHop72
10-09-2009, 12:28 PM
It's game day!!!
And I know I haven't said yet....
GO STEERS GO!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

garciap77
10-09-2009, 12:39 PM
If I bring my blue and white blanket do you think your husband would mind if we snuggled. :D :D

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Rustler
10-09-2009, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by trusteer/trublu
:clap: :clap: ok let me say this one more time......Graham by 21:inlove: :inlove: then u can say ur the best 50/50 team in state:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

DaHop72
10-09-2009, 01:01 PM
:dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: Tigers by 6. :devil:

Rustler
10-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Thanks to "Mayflower Van Lines" moving half a new team to town you will be the best 50/50 team in the state. Many wonder who and how that was arranged? :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused:

Rustler
10-09-2009, 01:10 PM
:dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: Tigers by 6. :devil: Tigers by 6 What?:confused: :confused: 6 new hires:confused: :confused:

DaHop72
10-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Thanks to "Mayflower Van Lines" moving half a new team to town you will be the best 50/50 team in the state. Many wonder who and how that was arranged? :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused: Some of you people kill me. Once again, since you are new. We have 3 new players this year, one who had lived in Snyder all his life and moved away in jr. high and has now returned, one who's mom die and is now living with his aunt and one who's dad is a coach who replaced one who moved. Any other questions?? Speaking of move ins, how did you guys end up with the 6'7" player last year????:thinking: :doh: :doh:

DaHop72
10-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Tigers by 6 What?:confused: :confused: 6 new hires:confused: :confused: Hummm, as Jack Nicholson said "You can't handle the truth".:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

STANG RED
10-09-2009, 01:16 PM
So will you tiggers be taking 180 east to Graham? I really need to know. I dont want any innocent bystanders getting hurt.:devil: :evil: :evillol:

DaHop72
10-09-2009, 01:19 PM
So will you tiggers be taking 180 east to Graham? I really need to know. I dont want any innocent bystanders getting hurt.:devil: :evil: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: or you could meet us in Roby and go see a real football game. :devil: :devil:

Rustler
10-09-2009, 01:23 PM
Some of you people kill me. Once again, since you are new. We have 3 new players this year, one who had lived in Snyder all his life and moved away in jr. high and has now returned, one who's mom die and is now living with his aunt and one who's dad is a coach who replaced one who moved. Any other questions?? Speaking of move ins, how did you guys end up with the 6'7" player last year????:thinking: :doh: :doh: :clap: May be new to posting but...............If you watched or knew its not how we got a 6'7" player (ONE PLAYER) but how much contribution was made?:thinking: :thinking: FYI since you are not new you should know the answer to your question!

STANG RED
10-09-2009, 01:25 PM
:evillol: :evillol: :evillol: or you could meet us in Roby and go see a real football game. :devil: :devil:

Really? So who is Roby playing?:D

I'm actually about to leave for Fr. Worth in few minutes. Taking the family for a last fling you might say. I'm heading to Nebraska on Monday, and have no idea when I'll be back.:(
Yall just keep me updated on games please.

DaHop72
10-09-2009, 01:30 PM
:clap: May be new to posting but...............If you watched or knew its not how we got a 6'7" player (ONE PLAYER) but how much contribution was made?:thinking: :thinking: FYI since you are not new you should know the answer to your question! I already knew the answer to my question, but I know that you've heard about people in glass houses.:devil: I have no problem answering questions so others will know, you seem a bit hesitant. :doh:

Rustler
10-09-2009, 01:36 PM
I already knew the answer to my question, but I know that you've heard about people in glass houses.:devil: I have no problem answering questions so others will know, you seem a bit hesitant. :doh: You must be confussed.....Oh you mean the "Glass House" "Some Of You People Kill Me"?:hand:

DaHop72
10-09-2009, 01:42 PM
You must be confussed.....Oh you mean the "Glass House" "Some Of You People Kill Me"?:hand: Maybe if I type slower......some of you people refers to those who think we recruit move ins, then can't understand when you get the reason. Glass house means why ask this kind of question when move ins happen everywhere. Clear as mud.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Rustler
10-09-2009, 01:43 PM
So will you tiggers be taking 180 east to Graham? I really need to know. I dont want any innocent bystanders getting hurt.:devil: :evil: :evillol: No worries "Mayflower Van Lines" is handling transportation.;)

Rustler
10-09-2009, 01:58 PM
Maybe if I type slower......some of you people refers to those who think we recruit move ins, then can't understand when you get the reason. Glass house means why ask this kind of question when move ins happen everywhere. Clear as mud.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: Maybe but when it takes professional moving companys one must question a glass house that "BIG":confused: :confused:

Rustler
10-09-2009, 02:02 PM
:clap: :clap: OH I ALMOST FORGOT! GO BROWNWOOD GO BRECKENRIDGE AND GO GRAHAM :clap: :clap: :clap:

DaHop72
10-09-2009, 02:03 PM
Maybe but when it takes a professional moving companys one musy question a glass house that "BIG":confused: :confused: I wish you would explain this professional moving thing so that I could understand what the heck you are talking about.:confused: :confused: I've told you about the 3, is there suppose to be more??:confused:

Rustler
10-09-2009, 02:12 PM
I wish you would explain this professional moving thing so that I could understand what the heck you are talking about.:confused: :confused: I've told you about the 3, is there suppose to be more??:confused: Not Sure remember I am new? You know all the facts I take you at your word about 3;) Let most 3A teams move in 3 quality starters in one year and they too could be 500 after tonight.:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: Even a nebie knows that much!

DaHop72
10-09-2009, 02:16 PM
Not Sure remember I am new? You know all the facts I take you at your word about 3;) Let most 3A teams move in 3 quality starters in one year and they too could be 500 after tonight.:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: Even a nebie knows that much! Well, since you're a, as you say "nebie" I'll let you know that only 2 of them start. Are you going to be in your usual seat on the 50 tonight?? ;)

Rustler
10-09-2009, 02:34 PM
Well, since you're a, as you say "nebie" I'll let you know that only 2 of them start. Are you going to be in your usual seat on the 50 tonight?? ;) :eek: :eek: OH "ONLY" two:eek: :eek: What coach wouldnt have a chance going 500 after tonight with ONLY two new move in starters? :thinking: :thinking: I only have "General Admission" seats. May have to stand?

DaHop72
10-09-2009, 02:38 PM
:eek: :eek: OH "ONLY" two:eek: :eek: What coach wouldnt have a chance going 500 after tonight with ONLY two new move in starters? :thinking: :thinking: I only have "General Admission" seats. May have to stand? I guess you should tell me, for a "nebie" you've sure figured how to post quickly. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Old Blue
10-09-2009, 02:47 PM
DaHop i think we may have an imposter. looks like ROCKET has Disguised himself as RUSTLER!!!!!
I sure hope that is the case, i hate to think we have a fanatic in G town.
I hope the Snyder Fans have a safe trip over tonight and we get to see a great game tonight unlike last night.
GO STEERS!!

DaHop72
10-09-2009, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Old Blue

I hope the Snyder Fans have a safe trip over tonight and we get to see a great game tonight unlike last night.
GO STEERS!! Thanks Old Blue, looks like a good night for football. Hope the deer aren't out between Breckenridge and Graham tonight.:eek: :eek: GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

grahampaw
10-09-2009, 03:25 PM
Da-Hop Claytons BBQ is open at 5. Just go in and ask for Big Randy he will fix you up.

RedWhiteBlue
10-09-2009, 04:02 PM
If I bring my blue and white blanket do you think your husband would mind if we snuggled. :D :D

Hop, you kill me!!! You were just waiting for the right time to throw that at me- weren't you???:rolleyes: :eek: :doh: :kiss:

garciap77
10-09-2009, 04:08 PM
Hop what happened to your old sign "Quote". You might have to start using it again!:D

LE Dad
10-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Old Blue
DaHop i think we may have an imposter. looks like ROCKET has Disguised himself as RUSTLER!!!!! :eek: :eek: :doh:

grahampaw
10-09-2009, 05:04 PM
Just saw a Snyder bus in town. The enemy has arrived.

RedWhiteBlue
10-09-2009, 05:23 PM
Just saw a Snyder bus in town. The enemy has arrived.

Let the games begin!!!:clap: :clap:

Sweetwater Red
10-09-2009, 05:36 PM
Go Grayder Tigeers !!! :clap:

Will you settle for that DaHop? :thinking: :D

STANG RED
10-09-2009, 10:09 PM

Graham by 17
:doh:
You dang Steers really chap my butt. You couldnt kick one measly little field goal for me??????:mad:

But let me just ask you this. Is Snyder the best 3-3 team in the state in your opinion? LOLOLOLOLOLOL :D

Snyder_TigerFan
10-09-2009, 10:45 PM
The Snyder defense held their own tonight and ultimately played a good ball game, much better than I expected. They kept us in the ball game. What I didn't expect was the lack of production from the Snyder offense, I credit the steer's defense. It was a competitive ball game. I hope that the o-line steps up to the challenge in the upcoming weeks....if so, we will be in the playoffs.

Good win Graham.

skins4life
10-09-2009, 11:01 PM
The Snyder defense held their own tonight and ultimately played a good ball game, much better than I expected. They kept us in the ball game. What I didn't expect was the lack of production from the Snyder offense, I credit the steer's defense. It was a competitive ball game. I hope that the o-line steps up to the challenge in the upcoming weeks....if so, we will be in the playoffs.

Good win Graham.

:ditto:

Rustler
10-09-2009, 11:13 PM

Good win Graham. At this point my money is on Snyder to be in playoffs. They have talent and will only get better. Grahams offense was sloppy not in step, credit to the deffensive scheme and speed of the Snyder Deffense. Grahams deffense played a great second half. :clap: :clap:

grahampaw
10-09-2009, 11:19 PM
I think Snyder may be the best 3-3 team in the state.Also Bridgeport is starting to heat up.Graham may end up playing the Bulls again.

Inmateboss
10-09-2009, 11:24 PM
That was one heck of a good game. Snyder played hard and should have a pat on the back!!! If you have to play them bring your A-Game your going to need it. Good luck the rest of the year!

trusteer/trublu
10-09-2009, 11:24 PM
Good defense Snyder. Fast and move to ball very well. in the end it was our defense that won the game. good game, good sports.....see you next year. Congrats to the Lady Blue Volleyball team....beat Snyder again....

Snyder_TigerFan
10-09-2009, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by trusteer/trublu
Good defense Snyder. Fast and move to ball very well. in the end it was our defense that won the game. good game, good sports.....see you next year. Congrats to the Lady Blue Volleyball team....beat Snyder again....

Any idea what that score was? (volleyball)

trusteer/trublu
10-09-2009, 11:49 PM
Any idea what that score was? (volleyball) won 25 15 25 20 25 17 i think

DaHop72
10-10-2009, 02:21 AM
Wow, for 3 1/2 quarters quite possible one of the most entertaining games I witnessed. Both teams had multiple interceptions due to pressure on the QB and good secondary coverage. I kept thinking that a some point that the Steers would take a shot deep but it didn't appear that it would happen and then after lulling the secondary with the short and intermediate passes, BAM what a time for the deep ball. Case laid it up and the Fulford lad ran under a perfectly thrown ball for six. Tigers had a chance to answer and had a completion to around the 50 but the receiver went out of bounds and came back in, then a penalty and after a punt the Steer offense drove down the field and put the dagger in the Tigers heart. What I had thought would be an offensive game instead was a defensive one instead as both defenses kept the others offenses off target for most of the night.

Great job by the Graham Steers. Congrats on the win.

Great job by the Tigers, play the next four like this one and you will give yourselves a great chance to continue into the playoffs.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

DaHop72
10-10-2009, 02:27 AM
RedWhiteBlue, great to see you again. Would have liked to met some of the other Graham posters but didn't get a M&G set up like we should have. Did see a former rommee walk past though. :D

I did meet two nice gentlemen at the half by the tunnels and had a good visit with them. Tried to bribe the one into playing "Eye of the Tiger" over the sound system, just couldn't make it happen.:D

Once again congrats to the Steers, a hard fought victory that you earned. :clap: :clap:

Cameron Crazy
10-10-2009, 04:43 AM
RedWhiteBlue, great to see you again. Would have liked to met some of the other Graham posters but didn't get a M&G set up like we should have. Did see a former rommee walk past though. :D

I did meet two nice gentlemen at the half by the tunnels and had a good visit with them. Tried to bribe the one into playing "Eye of the Tiger" over the sound system, just couldn't make it happen.:D

Once again congrats to the Steers, a hard fought victory that you earned. :clap: :clap: DaHop wish I could have made it to chat with you again. It's been a while since I have seen all the Snyder posters.

Rustler
10-10-2009, 07:03 AM

Once again congrats to the Steers, a hard fought victory that you earned. :clap: :clap: Good Luck with vistor request for pre-game songs in Graham with those guys:doh: :doh: Those guys in Graham take their pre-game music/show serious. From where i watched the game from looks like they have taken the pre-game to a "New Level". What a great experience both teams.:clap: :clap: :clap:

trusteer/trublu
10-10-2009, 09:22 AM

Once again congrats to the Steers, a hard fought victory that you earned. :clap: :clap: sorry we couldnt play yo song last nite....i feel kinda bad after....but dadgummit, last time we played volleyball in Snyder they wouldnt give me a T shirt....and they were handing them out to everyone.....good visiting with yall last nite....good luck

trusteer/trublu
10-10-2009, 09:39 AM
Wow, for 3 1/2 quarters quite possible one of the most entertaining games I witnessed. Both teams had multiple interceptions due to pressure on the QB and good secondary coverage. I kept thinking that a some point that the Steers would take a shot deep but it didn't appear that it would happen and then after lulling the secondary with the short and intermediate passes, BAM what a time for the deep ball. Case laid it up and the Fulford lad ran under a perfectly thrown ball for six. Tigers had a chance to answer and had a completion to around the 50 but the receiver went out of bounds and came back in, then a penalty and after a punt the Steer offense drove down the field and put the dagger in the Tigers heart. What I had thought would be an offensive game instead was a defensive one instead as both defenses kept the others offenses off target for most of the night.

Great job by the Graham Steers. Congrats on the win.

Great job by the Tigers, play the next four like this one and you will give yourselves a great chance to continue into the playoffs.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :crazy1: :confused: good read on the game...what i saw also.....im confused with our playcallin....

RedWhiteBlue
10-10-2009, 09:45 AM

Once again congrats to the Steers, a hard fought victory that you earned. :clap: :clap:

Good seeing you again, too- as always!! Hope everybody had a safe trip home....
Good luck to you and your boys the rest of the season!!!:clap: :D

DaHop72
10-10-2009, 10:40 AM
Good Luck with vistor request for pre-game songs in Graham with those guys:doh: :doh: Those guys in Graham take their pre-game music/show serious. From where i watched the game from looks like they have taken the pre-game to a "New Level". What a great experience both teams.:clap: :clap: :clap: Humm, it was a joke, I didn't expect him to play a song for an oppenent.:doh: Watched while he did music for the Steers coming out at the half, took him 2 ipods and a cd player to get the mix he wanted to get them on the field, I would agree that's a new level over most places.:thumbsup:

trusteer/trublu
10-10-2009, 02:34 PM
That was also a joke about feeling bad and wanting your VB shirt:inlove: :rolleyes: :wave: :taunt:

RedWhiteBlue
10-10-2009, 03:52 PM
Humm, it was a joke, I didn't expect him to play a song for an oppenent.:doh: Watched while he did music for the Steers coming out at the half, took him 2 ipods and a cd player to get the mix he wanted to get them on the field, I would agree that's a new level over most places.:thumbsup:

Yep, "Eye of the Tiger" would be a little over the top as far as requests go, Hop- even you know that!!! LOL;)