PDA

View Full Version : Sealy=Giddings

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-03-2009, 08:49 AM
biggest game in 3-a this week

95mustang
10-03-2009, 09:15 AM
I wouldn't go that far, but it is a big game.

beastyboyz
10-03-2009, 10:58 AM
this will be a good game...i just dont know how to call it...both teams are so different from one another...while giddings will pound the ball down the opponents throat, sealy will open it up with their spread game...this one might come down to a battle of the defenses....

BRfalconfan
10-03-2009, 11:44 AM
havent seen much of giddings this yea but if they are the same as last year they should be able to beat sealy by 2 tds and a field goal

sports mom
10-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by BRfalconfan
havent seen much of giddings this yea but if they are the same as last year they should be able to beat sealy by 2 tds and a field goal :rolleyes:

If I am not mistaking, Giddings only beat Sealy by 1 TD last year. So you might want to rethink your prediction.

muscatcannelli
10-03-2009, 04:35 PM
sealy is much better than last year. but still not as good as giddings. sealy is gona have hand full. giddings by 2

Pudlugger
10-03-2009, 07:09 PM
Sealy hosts the Buffs. These two teams are very different and the match up favors Sealy imo. They have great speed and the weapons to strike quickly and put the points up on the board. If they can jump out into the lead and gain the momentum it might be tough for Giddings to get into the game. That being said I still picked Giddings but I will not be bowled over if the Tigers pull off the upset.

44INAROW
10-03-2009, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
biggest game in 3-a this week

wow - I guess everyone else should just forget about playing then :D I agree, it's a very important/big game in most likely the toughest district in 3A, but there are other big games as well. good luck to both teams

Gobbla2001
10-03-2009, 08:25 PM
I've thought hard on this one... for about five seconds.... Sealy by 6...

Eye Man
10-03-2009, 08:47 PM
Sealy by 10. This is an upset in the making.

Johnny Utah
10-03-2009, 09:19 PM
Nice looking Ring, very familiar style of ring. Go Tigers!!

zebrablue2
10-04-2009, 08:47 AM
Buffs by 10!!

1st and goal
10-04-2009, 11:47 AM
Buffs should prevail. However, turnovers, flu, sloppy field, etc...could all be a major factor.

I say Buffs by 10.

Also I say this game should be GOTW due to two unbeaten teams and I feel that Sealy could give Bellville all they want this year....:devil: :devil: :devil:

I might be eaten bacon wrapped crow.

Bull's-eye
10-04-2009, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by 1st and goal
Also I say this game should be GOTW due to two unbeaten teams

You can have next week's GOTW. :D

beastyboyz
10-04-2009, 12:17 PM
i have one question, so why would it be an upset if sealy wins???
if too very good teams splay then i dont see how its and upset...:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Darren
10-04-2009, 01:35 PM
What is Sealy's Record?

And what are their big wins so far this season?

Just curious.

OldBison75
10-04-2009, 01:53 PM
Well, Sealy is undefeated like ya'll. And, speaking of big wins--who have ya'll beat? I know, Liberty Hill, wait they are not the same LH as in the past. Sealy will be the best team you have seen this year and if they get that offense rolling, you will have a very long night. Gidding should control the ball and the clock, but the defense better make some stops or this will turn into a footrace. In a footrace Sealy wins hands down.

Darren
10-04-2009, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
In a footrace Sealy wins hands down.

I haven't seen Sealy so I can't say how fast they are but Giddings does have speed. Not sure what your basing this on.

OldBison75
10-04-2009, 03:42 PM
My basis is that Sealy puts speed at every position on the field, not just at the skill spots. From the lineman to the best receiver and running back, they may not be the fastest man against man in a one on one, but as a team they are the fastest overall I have seen in a while. Giddings has good speed at some positions, but I think Sealy has the overall speed advantage. They get downfield and to the corners faster than you can blink your eyes.

pirate4state
10-04-2009, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by 1st and goal
Also I say this game should be GOTW due to two unbeaten teams and I feel that Sealy could give Bellville all they want this year....:devil: :devil: :devil:
For once, I agree with you! :p

GO TIGERS!!!

buff4ever
10-04-2009, 07:57 PM
La Vernia is better than anyone that Sealy has played.

However, I agree, prolly the best team either of these teams has played will be this week.

Buffs b/c they know how to when tough ones a little better than Sealy.

TRENCHES06
10-04-2009, 08:07 PM
Giddings.....and it won't be close.

1st and goal
10-04-2009, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
Well, Sealy is undefeated like ya'll. And, speaking of big wins--who have ya'll beat? I know, Liberty Hill, wait they are not the same LH as in the past. Sealy will be the best team you have seen this year and if they get that offense rolling, you will have a very long night. Gidding should control the ball and the clock, but the defense better make some stops or this will turn into a footrace. In a footrace Sealy wins hands down.

Giddings brought home many a medal from the Texas Relays. We have speed exactly where we need it.

1st and goal
10-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
For once, I agree with you! :p

GO TIGERS!!!

Woohoo, hey everyone she agreed with me:inlove:

Johnny Utah
10-04-2009, 08:40 PM
Just because you can run fast on a track does not always transfer over to a slobber knocker on the football field. Hope it is a great game. Go Tigers!!

beastyboyz
10-05-2009, 12:01 AM
I see it like this....giddings will be giddings and pound the rock every play, with a pass here and there, I think giddings will control the clock and control the game...the 2 games I watched sealy, their defense seemed a bit suspect, I see sealy getting the ball only after giddings score...but when they do get the ball, I see sealy scoring bunches of points real fast...haven't seen giddings play yet...

I think it will come down to if sealy can keep the giddings offense off the field...I have a lot of respect for both teams....its a shame I can't make the game....

38-35 the team with the ball last wins with a last second FG.

(Stirring the pot) haha!

hookandladder
10-05-2009, 06:34 AM
Giddings has as much speed as you need in football at skilled positions, Giddings skilled players will outplay Sealy's skilled players. Giddings by 2 Td's.

teetle
10-05-2009, 09:03 AM
I votes foe Sealy. don't unserestimate the Tigers. Jimmy he know what he doing. Tigers got speed. They playing better. theys conin together. Jimmy got it going on.Good luck to both teams. Buffalos bes unhappy after Friday, but theys still good.:eek: :eek: :weeping:

957tiger
10-05-2009, 10:27 AM
This game will be won on the sidelines. The players on the field know what's at stake. These two programs know each other well enough to never let up. It will be up to the coaches and special teams to make the difference. Initial weather reports have a 50% chance of rain on Friday. If your interested the game will be online at www.sealysports.com[/url]

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-05-2009, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by buff4ever
La Vernia is better than anyone that Sealy has played.

However, I agree, prolly the best team either of these teams has played will be this week.

Buffs b/c they know how to when tough ones a little better than Sealy.

Rice and St.pius are better than any team giddings has played and i agree that this week will be the biggest test for both teams

buff4ever
10-05-2009, 03:37 PM
Rice and St.pius are better than any team giddings has played and i agree that this week will be the biggest test for both teams

Have you seen La Vernia play?

Looking at what Rice and St. Pius have done in their other games, I don't feel like they could play with a very good La Vernia team. La Vernia gets after you and they play really hard the whole game. They are good. Giddings hasn't played anyone else to brag about, but La Vernia is legit.

buff4life
10-05-2009, 04:41 PM

:smoker: :smoker: :thumbsup: :doh:

jrhernandez7
10-05-2009, 06:55 PM
24-21 Sealy

after watching giddings play elgin, i told myself there gona lose a district game. and got that feeling this is it. Sealy is a hungry bunch that is going to have the talent to match up with giddings, if giddings can stay mentaly focused they can take this, this is so close to call.

teetle
10-06-2009, 09:26 AM
Jimmy, He got something up hes sleeve for them Buffaloes. He good that way. I believes Sealy wins. Go Tigers :D :D :D

sports mom
10-06-2009, 09:52 AM
Did anyone read the "No Pass No Play" thread?

Buffgal wrote that she overheard a conversation between a parent, teacher & coach about a player not passing and now he can't play. Was this a Giddings player?:confused:

sports mom
10-07-2009, 12:05 PM
Sealy vs Giddings will be one of the best games in District 25 3A.

:cheerl:

hookandladder
10-07-2009, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by sports mom
Sealy vs Giddings will be one of the best games in District 25 3A.

:cheerl:

From what I have heard at the end, it will not be close. Giddings big.

sports mom
10-07-2009, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by hookandladder
From what I have heard at the end, it will not be close. Giddings big.

I think you might be wrong about this one. :thinking:

1st and goal
10-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Looks like it might be a soggy game...

Bone Pile
10-08-2009, 02:22 PM
I heard it was not going to be GOW because they can not be on Friday Night Fights and GOW at the same time.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA It will be interesting to see which team can control their tempers the best. No matter how much the coach tries to tell them what to do, the thug will come out in someone and then the fights are on. It really depends on who has the most players in the game when the 4th quarter starts.
Discipline will be key and I think our boys will win. Buffs by 10.

pirate4state
10-08-2009, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Bone Pile
I heard it was not going to be GOW because they can not be on Friday Night Fights and GOW at the same time.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA It will be interesting to see which team can control their tempers the best. No matter how much the coach tries to tell them what to do, the thug will come out in someone and then the fights are on. It really depends on who has the most players in the game when the 4th quarter starts.
Discipline will be key and I think our boys will win. Buffs by 10. .

Bone Pile
10-08-2009, 03:03 PM
You don't have to like my opinion,but that is what is. I still say Buffs by 10.

Reds fan
10-09-2009, 09:40 AM
The heavy rains moving through today may have a big impact on both teams speed....gonna be a great game between two teams with a lot of different weapons.

Could this come down to an extra point try? Giddings had trouble early with that. Still, Giddings prevails by a TD.

Safe travels and hope for an injury free game!

Tiger Dad
10-09-2009, 10:38 AM
Sealy by 10.

Tiger Dad
10-09-2009, 11:44 PM
SEALY 30 GIDDINGS 18. Great game Tigers, giddings has one heck of a team. The Tigers were hitting on all cylinders tonight in both the running and passing game. Giddings scored first 12, Sealy came back to 13-12 lead at the half and cruised to a 30-12 lead before giving up a final td after the game had already been decided. Great game Tigers. Good luck against the Cards next week.