PDA

View Full Version : D25 combined 27-3 preseason record

1st and goal
10-03-2009, 07:23 AM
Not too shabby ehh?

Anyway, now it's time to get down to business and commence to grinding it out on each other.

Gotta give kudos to Smithville for their convincing win over Yoakum.:clap: :clap: :clap:

This district championship is wide open. It's going to take everything a team can muster to win each weekend. I'm looking forward to it.

Anyone wanna predict any "upsets" if you can call them that? I believe that any team can beat any other on any given weekend. I would be surprised if any team makes it thru district without a loss.

I'm worried about the Buffs vs Lagrange in Lagrange.

CueroDad08
10-03-2009, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by 1st and goal
Not too shabby ehh?

Anyway, now it's time to get down to business and commence to grinding it out on each other.

Gotta give kudos to Smithville for their convincing win over Yoakum.:clap: :clap: :clap:

This district championship is wide open. It's going to take everything a team can muster to win each weekend. I'm looking forward to it.

Anyone wanna predict any "upsets" if you can call them that? I believe that any team can beat any other on any given weekend. I would be surprised if any team makes it thru district without a loss.

I'm worried about the Buffs vs Lagrange in Lagrange.

Yes top to bottom D-25 is hands down the best in the state.There will be a few really good football teams staying home in the playoffs.

beastyboyz
10-03-2009, 11:13 AM
this district will be tough...it could go anyway...i dont think their will be any undefeated team in this district...its gonna be fun to watch!!

i have a feeling their will be a few ties in the records and the uil willl have to do the point system...

go D25:clap: :clap:

rockdale80
10-03-2009, 02:25 PM
Texas ATM is 3-0. ;)