PDA

View Full Version : Region I GotW: Abilene Wylie @ Brownwood

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

garciap77
10-10-2009, 12:57 AM
It was nice talking to Rocket, Kid Ice, DU Stud, Hollywood, 95mustang, the one poster that got banned, and of course the Wylie posters that showed. Got to meet the famous Gsquared! But, he was a no show at the M&G! Maybe next time Gsquared. As for the rest of the Lions posters, what happened?:D

;)

garciap77
10-10-2009, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Pay attention dude. Rocket isnt even on, the games over, and the trash talking is over for now. Just having a serious convo about the way things are. If your teams been lucky enough to avoid one of those injury bug years, count your blessings. It happens to all of them sooner or later though.

:iagree:

Congrats Stang! SW is 1-0!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Move The Chains
10-10-2009, 01:02 AM
Pay attention dude. Rocket isnt even on, the games over, and the trash talking is over for now. I CLEARLY said "I'm just waiting (FUTURE tense) for Rocket to tell us why Brownwood was the better team."

STANG RED
10-10-2009, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Move The Chains
I CLEARLY said "I'm just waiting (FUTURE tense) for Rocket to tell us why Brownwood was the better team."

If you'll go back and read your own post (first line), you CLEARLY referenced Rocket about making excuses, and like I said, he isnt even on the board.

Move The Chains
10-10-2009, 01:18 AM
If you'll go back and read your own post (first line), you CLEARLY referenced Rocket about making excuses, and like I said, he isnt even on the board. Pretty sure I was saying that he was talking trash, then the team got whooped and now they're starting to make excuses. Then I said I'm waiting for his excuses too.

I thin you confused me with saying he talked trash, lost, then made excuses when what I meant was that he talked the talk, his team lost, and now his compadres are starting what he will finish.

Clear as mud?

STANG RED
10-10-2009, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Move The Chains
Pretty sure I was saying that he was talking trash, then the team got whooped and now they're starting to make excuses. Then I said I'm waiting for his excuses too.

I thin you confused me with saying he talked trash, lost, then made excuses when what I meant was that he talked the talk, his team lost, and now his compadres are starting what he will finish.

Clear as mud?

Got it.;)

BEAST
10-10-2009, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
It was nice talking to Rocket, Kid Ice, DU Stud, Hollywood, 95mustang, the one poster that got banned, and of course the Wylie posters that showed. Got to meet the famous Gsquared! But, he was a no show at the M&G! Maybe next time Gsquared. As for the rest of the Lions posters, what happened?:D

;)

I'm not able to attend the M&Gs. My wife had brain surgery about a month back. She's doing great but if she were to fall going up and down the stair to get a drink things could be bad. That and I have 3 kids to tend to. I've got my hands full during halftime. I just praise God the surgery went well and we can go enjoy a game as a family.

BEAST

blowfish
10-10-2009, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
I'm not able to attend the M&Gs. My wife had brain surgery about a month back. She's doing great but if she were to fall going up and down the stair to get a drink things could be bad. That and I have 3 kids to tend to. I've got my hands full during halftime. I just praise God the surgery went well and we can go enjoy a game as a family.

BEAST

I know what you mean thats why I havent been able to go to the out of town games or the M&Gs. My wife has RA and untill this past Tuesday had "drop foot". Her nuerosurgeon performed a miracle as far as I am concerned and she can move her foot again. I was hoping to make some games and M&Gs after this week but I have to have Achilles SURGERY SO i AM SCREWED THEN.
Hope your wife is getting better and I will say a little pray for her and your family.