PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell Hornets Vs. Bryan Rudder Rangers

yoe64
10-02-2009, 07:14 PM
Getting ready to kick off, will be giving updates. Listen live on KMIL.com or 105.1 FM

yoe64
10-02-2009, 07:45 PM
Hornets jumped out early with a Kysan Woolverton score, immediately followed by a onside kick recovered by the Hornets. Which was immediately followed by a 48 yard Run by Nelson Scott. Hornets up 14-0 before the Rangers even touched the ball.

ProudHornetMom
10-03-2009, 09:12 AM
Final Caldwell 42 - Rudder 6

Congratulations Hornets!

beastyboyz
10-03-2009, 11:02 AM
congrats to caldwell on a win....havent seen em play since they played bellville in the season opener....looks like they can go deep in the playoffs...good luck to yall in the rest of yall season

zebrablue2
10-03-2009, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by beastyboyz
congrats to caldwell on a win....havent seen em play since they played bellville in the season opener....looks like they can go deep in the playoffs...good luck to yall in the rest of yall season

after seeing caldwell last night , it amazes me bellville beat those guys. they are a darn good football team. they have the rattlers at home next week, and that should be a war. good luck to the hornets the rest of the way. they, like the brahmas have a tough district to come out of...

beastyboyz
10-03-2009, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
after seeing caldwell last night , it amazes me bellville beat those guys. they are a darn good football team. they have the rattlers at home next week, and that should be a war. good luck to the hornets the rest of the way. they, like the brahmas have a tough district to come out of...

caldwell are kind of like bellville, they come out and play hard...
the bellville defense was just to much for caldwell...i dont think caldwell will beat navasota...but if caldwell comes out to play anything can happen...but caldwell will probably get 2nd in district...

but best of luck to caldwell and navasota i have a lot of respect for both teams

ProudHornetMom
10-03-2009, 12:07 PM
Thanks Zebra and Beasty. We're proud of how the Hornets are playing. D24 is tough but we can hang with them. ;)

cntdwn
10-03-2009, 07:49 PM
If the Hornets play against Navasota with the intensity like Friday combined with a fired up Homecoming crowd, you can color 24-3A burnt orange.