PDA

View Full Version : Dang - Bye Week is BORING

44INAROW
10-02-2009, 11:58 AM
Bye Week has to be the longest week of the year........ - Next week Cuero starts district against Yoakum.. This has been the longest week :doh:

Gobbla2001
10-02-2009, 12:03 PM
Screw it, let's play 11 games... who else has a bye-week this week?

Katy? SLC? Aha... UT is off this week...

Cuero vs. UT in Austin Tonight... I'll take the Horns by about 3...

LE Dad
10-02-2009, 12:06 PM
It is horrible that so many teams are open at same time:doh:

BuckeyeNut
10-02-2009, 12:29 PM
At least y'all have good games to watch coming up we have to wait until playoffs.

Green Bling
10-02-2009, 12:36 PM
44, BORING doesn't begin to say it!! For some light entertainment you might want check out the "Football should be on Thursday" thread.:D

Rabid Cougar
10-02-2009, 12:49 PM
Roger that on off weeks

LE Dad
10-02-2009, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Green Bling
44, BORING doesn't begin to say it!! For some light entertainment you might want check out the "Football should be on Thursday" thread.:D I don't think she will find that funny :eek: :eek: I will be interested to see a female point of view on that topic though.:thinking:

:stirpot:

44INAROW
10-02-2009, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
I don't think she will find that funny :eek: :eek: I will be interested to see a female point of view on that topic though.:thinking:

now you two have got me curious.. I am going to check it out :0 Oh and GreenBling - we're going to the Outpost tonight :)

BwdLions
10-02-2009, 02:29 PM
I hate off week. The only good thing is you can watch some other teams play.

44INAROW
10-02-2009, 04:26 PM
Hope everyone that is going to a game, has a safe trip and their team wins. How's that for a MOM wish :) We're expecting a "turd floater" aka alot of rain this weekend. so I plan on staying inside all weekend.

I am going to slow bake a brisket all day tomorrow and don't plan on leaving the house. Yummy, I can't wait to smell that brisket baking.. ;) I have about 20 hours of new shows on DVR to watch so my weekend is booked solid.. I can't wait :)

Green Bling
10-02-2009, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
I don't think she will find that funny :eek: :eek: I will be interested to see a female point of view on that topic though.:thinking:

LED, I think you are right. Just read some of the later posts and it got kinda rough. We love our Lady Gobblers VB and they draw a pretty good crowd. Glad we don't usually have a schedule conflict on Friday nights.

Green Bling
10-02-2009, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
now you two have got me curious.. I am going to check it out :0 Oh and GreenBling - we're going to the Outpost tonight :)
Hey, 44, is the Outpost on the way to the game at Open? Spouse was asking for directions to Open. :D :D

44INAROW
10-02-2009, 04:49 PM
LED, I think you are right. Just read some of the later posts and it got kinda rough. We love our Lady Gobblers VB and they draw a pretty good crowd. Glad we don't usually have a schedule conflict on Friday nights.
ROFL Green Bling.. I've been to alot of Cuero games where the volleyball girls (who are cheerleaders) got to the football game midway through the 2nd quarter - they played volleyball THEN went to the football game -
oops don't wanna "go there" on this thread. We're leaving about 6ish for Outpost :)

Hey, 44, is the Outpost on the way to the game at Open? Spouse was asking for directions to Open. :D :D

tell him to turn right in Ratliff :)

LE Dad
10-02-2009, 05:53 PM
LED, I think you are right. Just read some of the later posts and it got kinda rough. We love our Lady Gobblers VB and they draw a pretty good crowd. Glad we don't usually have a schedule conflict on Friday nights. I usually let my views be known, but I decided it best to remain silent. The quicker that thread disappears, the better.:D
Time to go home and find something to do. Ugh I hate open weeks!!