PDA

View Full Version : Uh @ Utep

carter08
10-02-2009, 02:26 AM
how many yards does keenum throw for?

big daddy russ
10-02-2009, 02:29 AM
As many as he can in two quarters. Should be over quick.

jdawg2012
10-02-2009, 08:18 AM
300. Thats it. UH by 35

Ingleside Fan
10-02-2009, 08:34 AM
To loose the first conference game and homecoming in the same game will suck for UTEP.:( :(

Phil C
10-02-2009, 08:43 AM
UTEP may have it's act together this week. I say UH will win but it will be by a 24 to 21 t ype game. We have to remember the game is in El Paso. UTEP did play Texas a close game for a while there in Austin.

carter08
10-02-2009, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
UTEP may have it's act together this week. I say UH will win but it will be by a 24 to 21 t ype game. We have to remember the game is in El Paso. UTEP did play Texas a close game for a while there in Austin.

The thing is, UTEP played Texas so close last week that I feel the wind has been taken out of them and they will not have time to recover. It is also homecoming, and with the pressure of that I expect UTEP to be let down terribly. This game should be close since it is in El Paso, but after playing their hearts out last weekend I think they will not have enough defense to keep this one close.

Now, the game @ Mississippi State is going to be trouble. MSU played number 7 LSU very, very close a few weeks back. This game is going to be very scary.

WildTexan972
10-02-2009, 10:32 AM
UH could score 63 in this game.....Sumlin knows big wins over mediocre teams can give Keenum a big boost in any chance at a Heisman or post season award....that was why the thug MB tried to get colt to pour it on in all their patsy games so far....

Keenum is better than Colt, so with the Deity in florida going down, and Bradford out of the race, these games can help Keenum catch up to the overhype that surrounds Colt

eagles_victory
10-02-2009, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by WildTexan972
UH could score 63 in this game.....Sumlin knows big wins over mediocre teams can give Keenum a big boost in any chance at a Heisman or post season award....that was why the thug MB tried to get colt to pour it on in all their patsy games so far....

Keenum is better than Colt, so with the Deity in florida going down, and Bradford out of the race, these games can help Keenum catch up to the overhype that surrounds Colt If your going to run your mouth please have a clue what your talking about. If Mack tried to get Colt to "pour it on" in these early games he wouldnt have pulled him after the first series of the second half vs UTEP. You can say a lot of things about Mack Brown but saying he tries to run up numbers and points is not one of them.

carter08
10-02-2009, 10:51 AM

Keenum is better than Colt, so with the Deity in florida going down, and Bradford out of the race, these games can help Keenum catch up to the overhype that surrounds Colt

come on, its not hard to hang 64 on utep. don't blame the coaching of ut, blame the ad for scheduling the game

STANG RED
10-02-2009, 11:19 AM

Wow, that’s a lot of animosity toward a fine young man that happens to be a great college QB. When did he pee in your Fruit Loops?

Buckeye1980
10-02-2009, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by carter08
The thing is, UTEP played Texas so close last week that I feel the wind has been taken out of them and they will not have time to recover. It is also homecoming, and with the pressure of that I expect UTEP to be let down terribly. This game should be close since it is in El Paso, but after playing their hearts out last weekend I think they will not have enough defense to keep this one close.

Now, the game @ Mississippi State is going to be trouble. MSU played number 7 LSU very, very close a few weeks back. This game is going to be very scary.

UTEP played Texas close last week? What game were you watching? It was 47-7 at HALFTIME!

95mustang
10-02-2009, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Buckeye1980
UTEP played Texas close last week? What game were you watching? It was 47-7 at HALFTIME!

Well the game was close until kick off. During the warm ups both teams were even.

carter08
10-02-2009, 12:17 PM

:rolleyes:

Move The Chains
10-02-2009, 12:21 PM
UTEP played Texas close last week? What game were you watching? It was 47-7 at HALFTIME! Another victim of Phil and PhiI.

I bet he sits behind his computer and laughs everytime one of you guys responds to his posts seriously.