PDA

View Full Version : my bad on the 24-3a

Superbacker 00'
10-01-2009, 08:31 PM
I'm glad to give yall a laugh out there.. Now with that said, I will try to avoid type-o's in the future.

PS. love them Rattlers woo!

navscanmaster
10-01-2009, 08:43 PM
Funny stuff there, yep. Its an off week, so we aren't really doing to much talking this week about the Rattlers. Some talk about 24-3A in general, but not Rattler specific. What do you want to talk about? I am waiting for next week so we can see how far the Rattler D has come since Caldwell/Liberty Hill two years ago against misdirection running. I think they will surprise a lot of people.

snake_attack
10-01-2009, 08:53 PM
I think that the rattlers might go farther in the playoffs this year than they did last year.

navscanmaster
10-01-2009, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by snake_attack
I think that the rattlers might go farther in the playoffs this year than they did last year.

This would sure be a good year to do it, since we lose Kye and 4/5 of the offensive line to graduation. Not saying we don't have capable underclassmen that can step up, but those are some big shoes to fill.

snake_attack
10-01-2009, 09:00 PM
yea who is goin to replace the offensive line? they are all seniors.

Move The Chains
10-01-2009, 09:19 PM
Rattlers are good, very good. Remains to be seen how good/great they CAN be.

Palestine game was at home or away?

OldBison75
10-01-2009, 09:27 PM
Move the chains, the Palestine game was in Palestine. The first four games this year were on the road for the Rattlers. But, that is no excuse for the game ending close. Palestine is a very good team and has the speed and ability to win alot this year. They played very well against us and we did not play that bad, we just seemed to take a quarter off and it hurt us.

As for this years Rattlers, you are right, we still have alot to learn about the team. I have seen flashes of brilliance and if they can put four quarters of that play together, they will be fine in early December. But, lets see how they deal with the likes of Rockdale, Caldwell, and Cameron before we start to have visions of granduer.