PDA

View Full Version : Things You'd Like to See/Know This Season...

Bullaholic
10-01-2009, 09:29 AM
I'd like:

1. Gilmer to get behind in a game and see how they respond.

2. All of Brownwood's starters healthy and on the field at the same time for a big game, so we could get a clearer picture of this year's team.

3. Sweetwater to score more than 3 TD's against someone to further build their confidence in their new system.

4. More info on 5-0 LaGrange.

5. Get a clearer picture of where Celina is at as far as potential for the rest of the season.

pirate4state
10-01-2009, 09:32 AM
1. Wasn't Gilmer behind in the LE game?

Bullaholic
10-01-2009, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
1. Wasn't Gilmer behind in the LE game?

Don't know---if so, that answers my question, but I didn't think anyone had been very close to them very long on the scoreboard.

Move The Chains
10-01-2009, 09:38 AM
Gilmer was losing by 2 scores at the half I think. Then they scored like 28 unanswered. :eek:

Bullaholic
10-01-2009, 09:44 AM
This thread doesn't have to be only my questions or thoughts you know.....:D

BEAST
10-01-2009, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I'd like:

1. Gilmer to get behind in a game and see how they respond.

2. All of Brownwood's starters healthy and on the field at the same time for a big game, so we could get a clearer picture of this year's team.

3. Sweetwater to score more than 3 TD's against someone to further build their confidence in their new system.

4. More info on 5-0 LaGrange.

5. Get a clearer picture of where Celina is at as far as potential for the rest of the season.

Amen on question #2!!! I think we will be very hard to handle on offense IF that day ever comes. Defensively, our wounds have about healed.

BEAST

Move The Chains
10-01-2009, 09:47 AM
I'd like to see Brownwood go back to 4A. :D :doh:

Maybe they can compete up there... and take Rocket with them. ;)

pirate4state
10-01-2009, 09:50 AM
Don't know---if so, that answers my question, but I didn't think anyone had been very close to them very long on the scoreboard. They were down by 1 at the half (9-10) and were down 15-17 early in the 3rd. HERE (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=97616&highlight=gilmer) is the game updates. :nerd: ;)

I would like:

1. To see some of these guys that tell us we don't know football, to actually talk football so maybe we'd learn!

2. The Pirates to start playing like someone slapped their momma!

3. One forum :D

Move The Chains
10-01-2009, 09:52 AM
At one point, wasn't Gilmer losing 9-17?

I thought it was worse than a 2 point spread?

Rocket
10-01-2009, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Move The Chains
I'd like to see Brownwood go back to 4A. :D :doh:

Maybe they can compete up there... and take Rocket with them. ;)

If you don't like me, you don't understand me. ;)

Bullaholic
10-01-2009, 09:54 AM
They were down by 1 at the half (9-10) and were down 15-17 early in the 3rd. HERE (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=97616&highlight=gilmer) is the game updates. :nerd: ;)

I would like:

1. To see some of these guys that tell us we don't know football, to actually talk football so maybe we'd learn!

2. The Pirates start playing like someone slapped their momma!

3. One forum :D

1. Stay in the kitchen, woman! :D

2. They've won em' all so far---what more do you want?

3. That's PPHSFan and jason bait. :D

pirate4state
10-01-2009, 09:59 AM
1. Stay in the kitchen, woman! :D

2. They've won em' all so far---what more do you want?

3. That's PPHSFan and jason bait. :D

re: answer #1 - I get it, you don't know either. Pity!

BreckTxLonghorn
10-01-2009, 10:03 AM
1) Breckenridge in a district that's more comparable to their size - I think we may get our wishnext year and hit the 2A, but then we'll probably be in with Cisco/Early/Bangs/Clyde, etc. So could be a tough couple of years.

2) Sweetwater - Breckenridge in Neutral Ground, just this year. From the looks of it, they teams look evenly matched; I'd like to see it without a home field advantage (or see it at all, actually).

3) Ditto what p4s said. :D

waterboy
10-01-2009, 10:10 AM

I thought it was worse than a 2 point spread?
Yes, Gilmer was behind at the half, 10-9, to L-E. They then were behind 17-9 early in the 3rd quarter. The Buckeyes proceeded to score the next 26 points to make it a 35-17 final.

Gilmer was only leading the Jasper game 8-7 at the half, before they proceeded to outscore the Dawgs 34-7 the rest of the way to make the final 42-14.

Gilmer was behind early in the first period to Kilgore by a score of 7-6 before they ran away with that one, 70-27.

Gilmer only led Daingerfield 8-6 early in that game before scoring the next 28 points to salt it away. Final was 43-20.

The only game where they didn't at least face some adversity was the Rains game, which they led 48-0 at the half, and won 76-12.

nobogey72
10-01-2009, 11:05 AM
I'd like to see:

1) Ranger Mom and P4S vs CCMOM & RedWhiteBlue in a tag team mudwrestling contest

2) LE Dad give the pep-talk at a Brownwood pep rally

3) Daddy D11 and Rocket be able to take their "relationship" to the next level (They are such a cute couple!!!!)

Daddy D 11
10-01-2009, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72

3) Daddy D11 and Rocket be able to take their "relationship" to the next level (They are such a cute couple!!!!)

I'd like to see Wylie's brand new stadium up in flames :devil: :evilgrin:

And I'd like to see LH go to the spread:evillol:

LE Dad
10-01-2009, 11:54 AM

I thought it was worse than a 2 point spread? People don't realize how close that game was. 2 turnover and horrible coverage on a 3rd qtr KO changed the game. Gilmer made some outstanding adjustments at halftime. They do just fine in a dogfight. :clap: :clap:

RedWhiteBlue
10-01-2009, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11

WOW?!?:eek: :confused: :eek:

ccmom
10-01-2009, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11

And I'd like to see LH go to the spread:evillol:

Speaking of flames....HOT video, DaddyD! :p

LE Dad
10-01-2009, 12:07 PM
I'd like to see:
2) LE Dad give the pep-talk at a Brownwood pep rally
I'd fire them kids up like no one else can.:mad: By the time I give em some of that LE Dad pep they'd be ready to knock the he!! Outta some folks. Send out the plane and fly me over. :cheerl: :cheerl: Brownwood would love them some LE Dad.:clap: :clap:

:thinking: Just look how fired up I get Rocket:rolleyes:

pirate4state
10-01-2009, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
People don't realize how close that game was. 2 turnover and horrible coverage on a 3rd qtr KO changed the game. Gilmer made some outstanding adjustments at halftime. They do just fine in a dogfight. :clap: :clap: I called it. I have powerful voodoo magic. :devil:

Daddy D 11
10-01-2009, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Speaking of flames....HOT video, DaddyD! :p

LE Dad
10-01-2009, 01:42 PM
I called it. I have powerful voodoo magic. :devil: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

:rolleyes: :D 3rd qtr; but you were real close:clap:

Rocket
10-01-2009, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
I'd fire them kids up like no one else can.:mad: By the time I give em some of that LE Dad pep they'd be ready to knock the he!! Outta some folks. Send out the plane and fly me over. :cheerl: :cheerl: Brownwood would love them some LE Dad.:clap: :clap:

:thinking: Just look how fired up I get Rocket:rolleyes:

They probably wouldn't understand you.

LE Dad
10-01-2009, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
They probably wouldn't understand you. :2thumbsup It would be smoking:smoker:

Although, I don't appeal to Clay :inlove: :inlove:Aiken fans.:rolleyes: So you probably wouldn't understand... Sorry.:(

garciap77
10-01-2009, 09:56 PM
I'd like to see:

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/mancrush.jpg

:D

LH Panther Mom
10-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Rocket was there too???? 'Coz that's not who I saw in the video! :devil:

I'd like to see (and PLAN to):
1) LH beat the bejeebers outta the Bullpuppies
2) LH have to send in the scrubs against the Wimps because they're ahead by 4 TD's
3) lhpd "make" the tackle instead of being the tacklee ;)

wimbo_pro
10-01-2009, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

2) LH have to send in the scrubs against the Wimps because they're ahead by 4 TD's

That is hurtful.

LH Panther Mom
10-01-2009, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
That is hurtful.
Sorry wimpy...all's fair in love and football. :p

wimbo_pro
10-01-2009, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Sorry wimpy...all's fair in love and football. :p

Go Bulldogs!!!!

garciap77
10-01-2009, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Go Bulldogs!!!!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/football_ref_touchdown_hclear1.gif

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-02-2009, 07:22 AM
I know this isn't high school, but I would love to see Texas and Texas A&M go into the final conference game of the year both undefeated. Now that would be awesome.