PDA

View Full Version : First district game matches next week?

GrTigers6
09-30-2009, 10:05 PM
What are the key matchups next week of teams opening district play. I know of
West @ Glen Rose
I think Wylie @ Brownwood or is it the other way around.

I turned 40 today so my memory may be fading. :D

LE Dad
09-30-2009, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
West @ Glen Rose

I turned 40 today so my memory may be fading. :D LOL Happy Birthday :clap: :clap:
Liberty Eylau has Pleasant Grove at home. This is a matchup that could decide the district championship. PG put a beat down on us last year but I would be surprised if this one goes well for the grove. :rolleyes: :D

trojan37
10-01-2009, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
West @ Glen Rose

I turned 40 today so my memory may be fading. :D

We have to get Godley out of the way first, but I will be looking forward to the West-Glen Rose matchup as well.

GrTigers6
10-01-2009, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by trojan37
We have to get Godley out of the way first, but I will be looking forward to the West-Glen Rose matchup as well. Yeah after the way the last two games against yall went,First game being the last to score wins wnd then the second coming from behind 21 to win, it will be very interesting and entertaining. Then add that yall have improved from last years team. Good luck tomorrow, see ya next week :D

charlesrixey
10-01-2009, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
LOL Happy Birthday :clap: :clap:
Liberty Eylau has Pleasant Grove at home. This is a matchup that could decide the district championship. PG put a beat down on us last year but I would be surprised if this one goes well for the grove. :rolleyes: :D

what was the score last year?

Brahma84
10-01-2009, 06:42 AM
District 25 has two key match-ups next week:

#3-Giddings @ #19-Sealy
#11-LaGrange @ #16-Bellville

This district is going to be a fight and it starts the first week.

charlesrixey
10-01-2009, 07:07 AM
Prosper vs. Argyle-both undefeated

9-3A

LE Dad
10-01-2009, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
what was the score last year? I believe it was 47 - 16 but I will have to look it up later. It was never in doubt though. Too many Sr vs too many Sophs and Jrs. PG still has some experience, but LE is the more battle tested team.

Ex-Tiger2005
10-01-2009, 09:33 AM
Snyder vs Graham in Graham! It will be a tough test for the Tigers! We controlled the game last year but then at the end Graham made a late push and almost came back. I hope this year we can get a lead and put it away.