PDA

View Full Version : Kimbo slice fighting on spike tonight (nf)

XtremeCouture
09-30-2009, 07:26 PM
He's fighting Roy Nelson on the ultimate fighter tonight at 9 I believe. Spike is channel 168 for dishtv subscribers and for everyone else find out what it is becase it should be a very exciting fight. His opponent is a pot-bellied redneck with a ton of skill so seeing kimbo lose tonight really won't e a surprise to anyone other than casual fans

Gobbla2001
09-30-2009, 07:28 PM
I'm ready... have this season scheduled on my dvr

Gobbla2001
09-30-2009, 07:30 PM
and I hope it's better than last week's fight...

blowfish
09-30-2009, 07:49 PM
Kimbo Slice is one dimensional. He should get beat tonight but even if he dosent he dosent stand a chance to win the whole thing.

WHS02
09-30-2009, 10:00 PM
Kimbo SUCKS!!

Snyder_TigerFan
09-30-2009, 10:02 PM
Weak fight, weak win. Kimbo will have to improve his ground game before he will be a good fighter in the UFC. By the looks of it, he will be back this season.

LE Dad
09-30-2009, 10:09 PM
That was horrible :doh: :doh: This whole heavyweight theme is very disappointing thus far. :(

BEAST
09-30-2009, 10:16 PM
They should use some of the rules of boxing. When a big FAT guy just lays on you the red should separate. Big country isn't a submission fighter. He just lays there and love taps. Kimbo wasn't hurt at all. If anything, Kimbo landed more power punches and a kick. Oh well.

BEAST

XtremeCouture
10-01-2009, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
They should use some of the rules of boxing. When a big FAT guy just lays on you the red should separate. Big country isn't a submission fighter. He just lays there and love taps. Kimbo wasn't hurt at all. If anything, Kimbo landed more power punches and a kick. Oh well.

BEAST
that is the exact response I expect from a casual viewer. Roy attempted a kimura twice and upon failing put kimbo in a crucifix which leftt kimbo unable to do anything. Yeah Roy didn't look like he out much effort into beating kimbo but he basically showed his superiority over hm