PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood @ Manor

Bullaholic
09-30-2009, 01:29 PM
Is Brownwood such a prohibitive favorite in this one that not even the Brownwood fans want to talk about it? Has Manor got a chance?

trojan37
09-30-2009, 01:30 PM
Manor should have another bye week.

Looking4number8
09-30-2009, 01:33 PM
I hate to be over confident but Manor has not shown much lately. Thank goodness they were on our schedule last year.. they were one of the three we beat and the game was not even close. The sad thing is Manor seems to be having a down year from last year... Have they even scored a point yet?

Bullaholic
09-30-2009, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
I hate to be over confident but Manor has not shown much lately. Thank goodness they were on our schedule last year.. they were one of the three we beat and the game was not even close. The sad thing is Manor seems to be having a down year from last year... Have they even scored a point yet?

How much time do you think the starters will see with Wylie coming up? Shipley and the QB going to be ready for the Wylie game?

Looking4number8
09-30-2009, 01:43 PM
I hear Shipley could get a little play time this week but I heard the same against LH and he was in jeans for the game so who knows... I hope so, I am ready to see what the kid can do.

As for the QB, no way will Graylon be playing, ealiest I have heard for him is week 9 if lucky