PDA

View Full Version : Another Giddings Fight!!

FbCoachB40
09-30-2009, 10:26 AM
I hear that Giddings had another bench clearing brawl in their game last week... I am confused about this...

How did they have a fight in Giddings when Sealy wasn't there to start it??? Hmmmm

STAggie
09-30-2009, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by FbCoachB40
I hear that Giddings had another bench clearing brawl in their game last week... I am confused about this...

How did they have a fight in Giddings when Sealy wasn't there to start it??? Hmmmm

Very well said.

Daddy D 11
09-30-2009, 11:10 AM
Giddings= Dirtiest 3A team in Texas.

TxFootballfan
09-30-2009, 11:11 AM
To me Sealy posters’ saying that is the pot calling the kettle black. The actions of the Sealy the past year were irresponsible and totally out of line. You had several discipline problems last year. Didn't ya'll have a riot at school last year in the rest area at lunch, and the actions of your coach and players at the Giddings basketball game last year where horrible. Now that being said, Giddings in those situations where not totally in the clear and have own up to their part of those fights! I am tired of people pointing fingers at each other saying it is the others fault. You all are acting like elementary kids saying "but...but... he did it first!" The fact of the matter not of that should have ever happened, but it did, and it was last year!!!! Get over it and move on!!!!

Send_the_House
09-30-2009, 11:17 AM
I love it. Why can't we have more of this in Region 1.

Rule #76
09-30-2009, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11

I'm pretty sure the Liberty Hill player was fighting as well in the game at Round Rock or was he just standing there taking a beating??? Get over it and move on!!

LE Dad
09-30-2009, 11:23 AM
So when is the Sealy / Giddings... Err game :confused: :confused:

:eek: :eek:

FbCoachB40
09-30-2009, 11:41 AM
I am not even from Sealy...but this I know for sure...

If Joe and Tommy get into a fight, and Joe and Larry get into a fight, and Joe and Billy get into a fight...

You can rest assured.. JOE is the problem

LE Dad
09-30-2009, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by FbCoachB40
I am not even from Sealy...but this I know for sure...

If Joe and Tommy get into a fight, and Joe and Larry get into a fight, and Joe and Billy get into a fight...

You can rest assured.. JOE is the problem :clap: :clap: :clap:

44INAROW
09-30-2009, 11:58 AM
This should be interesting :eek:

kaorder1999
09-30-2009, 12:03 PM
cant be right....that only happens in DISD

1st and goal
09-30-2009, 12:41 PM

Person who can't remember well.
:hand: :hand: :hand:

pirate4state
09-30-2009, 01:10 PM
oh for crying out loud!

Gobbla2001
09-30-2009, 01:13 PM
or maybe Tommy, Larry and Billy have all been conspiring against Joe and Joe had finally had enough... Maybe Tommy, Larry and Billy got what was comin' to 'em...

LE Dad
09-30-2009, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
or maybe Tommy, Larry and Billy have all been conspiring against Joe and Joe had finally had enough... Maybe Tommy, Larry and Billy got what was comin' to 'em... :thinking: Or maybe Joe got his a$$ kicked X3! LOL :D

J/K Joe :D

TxFootballfan
09-30-2009, 01:37 PM
Wow wonder why the youth of America is the way it is when we have adults justifying players action because someone did something first!!!!! Wow!!!!! I think it is time to take responsability for their own actions!!!!!

Old Tiger
09-30-2009, 01:38 PM
http://www.uberpix.net/wp-content/main/2009_07/the-real-gangsta.jpg
Giddings keeps it ganster!

wimbo_pro
09-30-2009, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Rule #76
I'm pretty sure the Liberty Hill player was fighting as well in the game at Round Rock or was he just standing there taking a beating??? Get over it and move on!!

I have had issues with LH over the years, but never the play of their boys...they have always been all about the game...no dirty stuff, clean play and good sportsman (over all, of course. i am sure there was a shot given/taken here and there).

44INAROW
09-30-2009, 03:18 PM
be careful on this............ NO PERSONAL ATTACKS............ Please :)

Daddy D 11
09-30-2009, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
be careful on this............ NO PERSONAL ATTACKS............ Please :)

44INAROW, you're stupid:D :taunt: :tongue: :stirpot: :crazy1:

buff4life
09-30-2009, 03:48 PM

Pot calling the kettle black...just like i'm sure you think the Giddings LH fight was all Giddings fault

Daddy D 11
09-30-2009, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
Pot calling the kettle black...just like i'm sure you think the Giddings LH fight was all Giddings fault

Read my post on the Giddings/Elgin thread. I don't want to waste my time again.

buff4life
09-30-2009, 03:56 PM
Its a winless argument...

Giddings is the worst, dirtiest, thuggish, sloppiest, ignorant, fist-heavy, fight-ready, hot-headed, cheap-shotting, scrapping, brawling, classless team in an Division in any sport at any level happy :rolleyes:

I love whoever started this thread being almost a week late just trying to start stuff...and all it can lead to is trashtalking about a team, coach, and town but somehow gets aloud...wonder how it would be handled if it was about some other towns :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes:

p.s. i forgot to mention de la hoya trains them :D

buff4life
09-30-2009, 03:59 PM
Read my post on the Giddings/Elgin thread. I don't want to waste my time again.

ya LH is high and mighty, not takin up for the other fights, but watch the replay of the fight and see who throws the first punch and starts the fight...but for narrow-minded people its just easier to say Giddings did it...just like Sealy wasn't at fault, Elgin wasn't at any fault...

am I in no way saying Giddings is innocent in any situation but don't even begin to put all of the blame on one team

Daddy D 11
09-30-2009, 04:02 PM
ya LH is high and mighty, not takin up for the other fights, but watch the replay of the fight and see who throws the first punch and starts the fight...but for narrow-minded people its just easier to say Giddings did it...just like Sealy wasn't at fault, Elgin wasn't at any fault...

am I in no way saying Giddings is innocent in any situation but don't even begin to put all of the blame on one team

Never placed all the blame. But you cant argue with the facts. No other teams get in brawls almost every year like clock work. No matter who is to blame, the bottom line is Giddings is involved more than others. That's why I made the dirtiest team in Texas comment. And I still believe it. Let's let it go though, no need to get all worked up over something that's already been proven, time and time again.
:)

Old Tiger
09-30-2009, 04:03 PM
Its a winless argument...

Giddings is the worst, dirtiest, thuggish, sloppiest, ignorant, fist-heavy, fight-ready, hot-headed, cheap-shotting, scrapping, brawling, classless team in an Division in any sport at any level happy :rolleyes:

: Yes and the sooner you realise this the better that way we won't have to hear about any of this anymore :p

buff4life
09-30-2009, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Yes and the sooner you realise this the better that way we won't have to hear about any of this anymore :p

whether or not i realize it or not...idiots trying to start things will always bring it up

and there is a big difference between dirty play and fighting...

when i think dirty play i think cheap shot, poking eyes under piles and stuff like that..

fighting is just undisciplined being unable to handle opponents taunts, cheap shots, and dirty play

rancher
09-30-2009, 04:44 PM
If this is true, UIL sanctions should be imposed on Giddings. There is a pattern here.

TxFootballfan
09-30-2009, 04:59 PM
When you are a winner people are going to find some way to try to discredit you in one way or another. Winners win and losers cry and make excuses! People do not like getting beat so they find other ways to win a battle. Let them go on and say what they got to say, it does not matter. They have no legit proof of every situation nor are going to waste their time doing so. It is much easier to open their mouth and spout out some half truths with assumtions! None of them where at every game none of them have video proof of all surcumstances. They are on here saying this to have something on Giddings because they do not like them for one reason or another. Haters are going to hate!!! Plain and simple!!!!

tiger eye
09-30-2009, 05:00 PM
One thing for sure, those three were not from Bellville. Cause everybody from Bellville was fighting at the pasture party.

BaseballUmp
09-30-2009, 05:28 PM
I still dont see how Giddings and Cameron never got into a fight...

Gobbla2001
09-30-2009, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by tiger eye
One thing for sure, those three were not from Bellville. Cause everybody from Bellville was fighting at the pasture party.

don't they call their football field the pasture of pain? so they were having a party at the football field and fighting?

You're not helping Bellville any...

1st and goal
09-30-2009, 07:20 PM
Never placed all the blame. But you cant argue with the facts. No other teams get in brawls almost every year like clock work. No matter who is to blame, the bottom line is Giddings is involved more than others. That's why I made the dirtiest team in Texas comment. And I still believe it. Let's let it go though, no need to get all worked up over something that's already been proven, time and time again.
:)

Don't come on here making broad based statements on here and then just say let it go. Yes, Giddings can be provoked into a fight. I have not seen them start it as in being on top of an opponent at the end of a play pummeling the dude. Show me a team that hasn't been involved in some sort of fracas and I'll give them an honorary halo award. (And call them wusses.)

You need to stop casting stones and get back to your school work. I can sense your jealousy. You are wasting your own time.

Moderators need to close and delete this thread and the other calling out the Buffs coach.

zebrablue2
09-30-2009, 07:35 PM
this thread is:crazy1::wave: would not touch with a 100 foot pole:D

wimbo_pro
09-30-2009, 07:47 PM
This thread will heat up bigtime if another Giddings game has a bench clearing brawl. Chances are high that this will indeed happen.

I have nothing against Giddings, and certainly dont harbor any feelings of jealousy...come to think of it, I am not sure what anyone would be jealous of. Have they won a state championship in recent memory that I am not aware of?

Coaches and AD need to get a grip of this NOW. Sad to hear it overflows to other sports too.