PDA

View Full Version : Think there will be a record setting number of posts next week?

Gsquared
09-30-2009, 08:19 AM
Wylie at Brownwood? Dang, cant wait for this one

Looking4number8
09-30-2009, 08:56 AM
I dont know bud. Wylie is open this week as they were last year and about this point last year there were already 10-15 pages for the game with a 1 1/2 weeks to go.

Gsquared
09-30-2009, 10:06 AM
Coach McKillip tells me your boys are getting healtier finally.

R1Editor
09-30-2009, 10:10 AM

Gsquared
09-30-2009, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by R1Editor
Very good point R1Editor

garciap77
09-30-2009, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Wylie at Brownwood? Dang, cant wait for this one

I think Rocket will keep quite like he did before the LH game!

Rocket
09-30-2009, 10:35 AM
It's gonna be a crazy week for sure. Starting Friday night after the Manor game, it's on. It's gonna be a crazy week!

BEAST
09-30-2009, 10:37 AM
Coach McKillip tells me your boys are getting healtier finally.

Yes we are. We wont have our Qb Graylon back for sure and still dont know the status on Shipley.

BEAST

jason
09-30-2009, 10:40 AM
g2 - want to go to brownwood friday ?

LE Dad
09-30-2009, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
I think Rocket will keep quite like he did before the LH game! :tisk: :tisk:

Rocket
09-30-2009, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by jason
g2 - want to go to brownwood friday ?

Why would you waste your time watching Horrible Brownwood play Abilene Wylie? Doesn't make sense.

ccmom
09-30-2009, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Why would you waste your time watching Horrible Brownwood play Abilene Wylie? Doesn't make sense.

Did someone say that posts have to make sense on this board now? :confused:

If so, we won't be hearing much from the kitty cats. :devil: :p

Rocket
09-30-2009, 02:22 PM
All my posts make sense, dear. You just can't grasp the game of football enough to understand them.

TheDOCTORdre
09-30-2009, 02:34 PM
I think most of next weeks posts will come from neither Brownwood or Wylie fans, but LE Dad...just my prediction

LE Dad
09-30-2009, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
I think most of next weeks posts will come from neither Brownwood or Wylie fans, but LE Dad...just my prediction :cool:

:1popcorn: :1popcorn:

pirate4state
09-30-2009, 02:44 PM
All my posts make sense, dear. You just can't grasp the game of football enough to understand them. You talk football?!?! :confused: All I see are injury reports and smalk talk.

Draw me some pictures of how your offense/defense lines up. :D I love learning new things. :nerd: If you could figure out how to put some audio to it that would be GREAT! Thanks. :)

Rocket
09-30-2009, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
You talk football?!?! :confused: All I see are injury reports and smalk talk.

Draw me some pictures of how your offense/defense lines up. :D I love learning new things. :nerd: If you could figure out how to put some audio to it that would be GREAT! Thanks. :)

I told you I tried to talk football. Nice to know I have a stalker on the board waiting for me to post and reading all my posts and keeping track of the subject matter of said posts.

nobogey72
09-30-2009, 02:52 PM
All my posts make sense, dear. You just can't grasp the game of football enough to understand them.

Grasp THIS!!!!!! :D

Rocket
09-30-2009, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Grasp THIS!!!!!! :D

You disappoint me, nobogey. You really do. I hope you have your game face on next week because your posts have been mediocre at best so far this season.

LE Dad
09-30-2009, 03:05 PM
I told you I tried to talk football. Nice to know I have a stalker on the board waiting for me to post and reading all my posts and keeping track of the subject matter of said posts. Blah, Blah, Blah, Shipley
Blah, Blah, Blah, relevant
Blah, Blah, Blah, injuries
Blah, Blah, Blah, dankey stomp
Blah, Blah, Blah, pre season top 5
Blah, Blah, Blah, you don't understand football
Blah, Blah, Blah, are they that bad
Blah, Blah, Blah, #1 offense
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah :D Lol

:doh: Typical Rocket post:vrycnfsd: :vrycnfsd:

Move The Chains
09-30-2009, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Blah, Blah, Blah, Shipley

:doh: Typical Rocket post:vrycnfsd: :vrycnfsd: :clap:

pirate4state
09-30-2009, 03:12 PM
I told you I tried to talk football. Nice to know I have a stalker on the board waiting for me to post and reading all my posts and keeping track of the subject matter of said posts. Try again. Seriously. I want to learn. Don't flatter yourself. I don't read all your posts. Rinse & repeat, remember. LOL

Daddy D 11
09-30-2009, 03:15 PM
Try again. Seriously. I want to learn. Don't flatter yourself. I don't read all your posts. Rinse & repeat, remember. LOL

Get it p4s! You're on a roll:clap: :eek:

nobogey72
09-30-2009, 03:17 PM
Blah, Blah, Blah, Shipley

:doh: Typical Rocket post:vrycnfsd: :vrycnfsd:

You forgot 2

blah,blah,blah, "emerging studs" blah,blah,blah.... and
blah,blah,blah, "you people have no earthly idea"blah,blah,blah

ccmom
09-30-2009, 03:18 PM

Really? It seems to be the only football you've been talking is about how district championships are overrated and how NEXT year's kitty cats will dominate. :rolleyes: That sounds to me like a skeered little kitty that has given up on this season. :thinking:

Now, shoo kitty cat....go play. :p :D

Daddy D 11
09-30-2009, 03:18 PM
You forgot 2

And he's back!:inlove:

pirate4state
09-30-2009, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Get it p4s! You're on a roll:clap: :eek:

I'm just tired of all these guys saying they are "trying to talk football" and then won't do it because we wouldn't understand. Well, just how in the hell are we suppose to understand unless someone clues us in? :rolleyes:

I watch football and understand about a third of what I'm watching. I have no problem admitting that, but don't sit there and tell me how much more you know without putting it out there! :rolleyes:

SHOW ME 'BAMA. haha

Daddy D 11
09-30-2009, 03:20 PM
I'm just tired of all these guys saying they are "trying to talk football" and then won't do it because we wouldn't understand. Well, just how in the hell are we suppose to understand unless someone clues us in? :rolleyes:

I watch football and understand about a third of what I'm watching. I have no problem admitting that, but don't sit there and tell me how much more you know without putting it out there! :rolleyes:

SHOW ME 'BAMA. haha

I feel you.

Rocket
09-30-2009, 03:21 PM
LOL Awesome

Daddy D 11
09-30-2009, 03:22 PM
LOL Awesome

My comment was directed at the general topic.
Not you Rocket:)

I'm just here to input meaningless drivel and cause trouble:D

LE Dad
09-30-2009, 03:26 PM
You forgot 2

blah,blah,blah, "you people have no earthly idea"blah,blah,blah YES, and with any luck I will forget the rest someday but it is like a broken record, over and over. :doh: :doh:

Looking4number8
09-30-2009, 03:27 PM
All I see are injury reports and smalk talk.

hey P4S, I think you just invented a new 3ADL word..

smalk=smack talk. I like the way you think!

Rocket
09-30-2009, 03:28 PM

SHOW ME 'BAMA. haha

I was talking to ccmom! Not you p4s.

Search the threads. Find me some quotes where somebody is talking football. If you start now, you might find something before the season is
over.

Professor Rocket doesn't teach for free. I'll drop a few crumbs here and there but you better be ready to get some before it's gone.

ccmom
09-30-2009, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
hey P4S, I think you just invented a new 3ADL work..

smalk=smack talk. I like the way you think!

Ok...that really was funny...:clap:

ccmom
09-30-2009, 03:30 PM
I Professor Rocket doesn't teach for free.

So, what is the going rate for BS, anyway?
:rolleyes: :p

Rocket
09-30-2009, 03:31 PM
I'm just here to input meaningless drivel and cause trouble:D

That's why we get along so well.

P4S gets on me for being a broken record and her idol is Terrell Owens, who is the biggest broken record of all time. That's not FAYER!

nobogey72
09-30-2009, 03:34 PM
You disappoint me, nobogey. You really do. I hope you have your game face on next week because your posts have been mediocre at best so far this season.

I've tried to take it easy this year, but believe it or not, I have felt sorry for ya'll and kind of didn't want to kick a man when he is down. That's just not my style.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pirate4state
09-30-2009, 03:39 PM
I was talking to ccmom! Not you p4s.

Search the threads. Find me some quotes where somebody is talking football. If you start now, you might find something before the season is
over.

Professor Rocket doesn't teach for free. I'll drop a few crumbs here and there but you better be ready to get some before it's gone.

LOL figures. What a crock!

pirate4state
09-30-2009, 03:40 PM
That's why we get along so well.

P4S gets on me for being a broken record and her idol is Terrell Owens, who is the biggest broken record of all time. That's not FAYER! He's not my idol. I just like his muscles and I like that he annoys the crap out of almost everybody on this board. Kinda like YOU! hahahaha

pirate4state
09-30-2009, 03:41 PM
hey P4S, I think you just invented a new 3ADL word..

smalk=smack talk. I like the way you think! :doh: hehe oh well

smalk ... works for me! :thumbsup:

LE Dad
09-30-2009, 03:43 PM

I'll drop a few crumbs here and there but you better be ready to get some before it's gone. That's not crumbs you're dropping, and they sell it real cheap at the local
farms. :thinking:

:rolleyes:

Daddy D 11
09-30-2009, 03:47 PM
He's not my idol. I just like his muscles and I like that he annoys the crap out of almost everybody on this board. Kinda like YOU! hahahaha

Someone has a crush on TO:eek: :D

When I was having dinner at Rockets one night, I went into his room and he had pictures of Clay Aiken all over his wall. Couldn't really figure that one out..

pirate4state
09-30-2009, 03:52 PM

When I was having dinner at Rockets one night, I went into his room and he had pictures of Clay Aiken all over his wall. Couldn't really figure that one out.. You don't remember my signature of a half naked TO? :D haha that really annoyed some people.

Who is Clay Aiken?

Daddy D 11
09-30-2009, 03:53 PM
You don't remember my signature of a half naked TO? :D haha that really annoyed some people.

Who is Clay Aiken?

The (not so heterogenous) american idol runner up from a few years back.

Bullaholic
09-30-2009, 03:56 PM

Who is Clay Aiken?

Someone who wouldn't want you, but would like to wear your dresses. :D

nobogey72
09-30-2009, 03:59 PM

When I was having dinner at Rockets one night, I went into his room and he had pictures of Clay Aiken all over his wall. Couldn't really figure that one out..

Lemme get this straight. You were having supper at Rocket's house and you were in his room.........???????? WOW Daddy D I had no idea. Hey, don't get me wrong, I'm not judging either of you. What ya'll do in the privacy of Rocket's bedroom is none of my business. I mean... you people have a right to privacy just like normal people do. I'm not surprised at Rocket (with his haircut and all) but you I never suspected. Good luck with all that.

pirate4state
09-30-2009, 04:01 PM
The (not so heterogenous) american idol runner up from a few years back. I don't watch American Idol.

LE Dad
09-30-2009, 04:02 PM

When I was having dinner at Rockets one night, I went into his room and he had pictures of Clay Aiken all over his wall. Couldn't really figure that one out.. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Sville
09-30-2009, 04:03 PM
When I was having dinner at Rockets one night, I went into his room and he had pictures of Clay Aiken all over his wall. Couldn't really figure that one out.. [/B]

Soooo, you were at Rocket's looking at Clay Aiken posters? Hmmmmmm.

Daddy D 11
09-30-2009, 04:06 PM
Lemme get this straight. You were having supper at Rocket's house and you were in his room.........???????? WOW Daddy D I had no idea. Hey, don't get me wrong, I'm not judging either of you. What ya'll do in the privacy of Rocket's bedroom is none of my business. I mean... you people have a right to privacy just like normal people do. I'm not surprised at Rocket (with his haircut and all) but you I never suspected. Good luck with all that.

I knew you'd be the first to say something like this:p

LE Dad
09-30-2009, 04:09 PM
Lemme get this straight. You were having supper at Rocket's house and you were in his room.........???????? WOW Daddy D I had no idea. Hey, don't get me wrong, I'm not judging either of you. What ya'll do in the privacy of Rocket's bedroom is none of my business. I mean... you people have a right to privacy just like normal people do. I'm not surprised at Rocket (with his haircut and all) but you I never suspected. Good luck with all that. :vrycnfsd: He ain't saying what I think he saying is he

:confused: :eek: :eek:

Daddy D 11
09-30-2009, 04:10 PM
:vrycnfsd: He ain't saying what I think he saying is he

:confused: :eek: :eek:

What he's saying is that you're in love with Clay Aiken.

LE Dad
09-30-2009, 04:18 PM
Someone has a crush :D
one night, I went into his room ..... Couldn't really figure that one out.. WOW!! :inlove: :inlove:

Daddy D 11
09-30-2009, 04:19 PM
WOW!! :inlove: :inlove:

You should be banned for that. LOL

LE Dad
09-30-2009, 04:21 PM
What he's saying is that you're in love with Clay Aiken. I ain't got no plans with no mans. Just how close are you and Rockee:inlove: :inlove:

LE Dad
09-30-2009, 04:23 PM
You should be banned for that. LOL Just playing D11... Got 3 letters for ya

GHB :clap: :D

Daddy D 11
09-30-2009, 04:24 PM
Just playing D11... Got 3 letters for ya

GHB :clap: :D

you lost me.

Looking4number8
09-30-2009, 04:25 PM
Ok daddy d11, I think Nb 72 is just jealous.... and dude, I am sorry, I just could not resist!

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/d4OMcToKxV9P2Ly5

awylie8
09-30-2009, 04:26 PM
You forgot 2

Hey Bogey, I don't think Rockets seen the ball since the kickoff.

Daddy D 11
09-30-2009, 04:27 PM
Jesus. That's wrong on so many different levels.

nobogey72
09-30-2009, 04:30 PM
I knew you'd be the first to say something like this:p

Hey, when you serve one up on a silver platter.............:D

Rocket
09-30-2009, 05:20 PM
LOL nobogey and Daddy D...man...

Rocket
09-30-2009, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by awylie8
Hey Bogey, I don't think Rockets seen the ball since the kickoff.

Explain

ccmom
09-30-2009, 05:33 PM
Ok daddy d11, I think Nb 72 is just jealous.... and dude, I am sorry, I just could not resist!

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/d4OMcToKxV9P2Ly5

That was one of the funniest, yet most disturbing things I have ever watched. :eek: :D

Looking4number8
09-30-2009, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
That was one of the funniest, yet most disturbing things I have ever watched. :eek: :D

Hmmmmm. I could get your picture off facebook and put you in one of those cool videos.... let me think:doh: :doh: :doh:

awylie8
09-30-2009, 05:51 PM
Explain

It is just an old saying: when your playing someone and your team is just lighting them up and they dont have a clue whats going on. Hence, "They haven't seen the ball since the kickoff". Just a little jockularity ol buddy. T minus 9 days till a good old fashioned butt kicking in Brownwood. Hope your healthy!!! Don't want any excuses now. GO DAWGS

garciap77
09-30-2009, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Really? It seems to be the only football you've been talking is about how district championships are overrated and how NEXT year's kitty cats will dominate. :rolleyes: That sounds to me like a skeered little kitty that has given up on this season. :thinking:

Now, shoo kitty cat....go play. :p :D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/CaffeineCat-1.jpg

garciap77
09-30-2009, 06:46 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Nagasakivrtualreligion_net.jpg
:D
:D:D:D:D:D

sinton66
09-30-2009, 07:33 PM
Very good point R1Editor
It was definitely short and to the point.