Graham over Bport!

Daddy D 11
09-29-2009, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Graham over Bport!

Way to be a follower:D

95mustang
09-29-2009, 01:45 PM
I too will have to be a follower then. Graham wins this one.

BwdLions
09-29-2009, 01:52 PM
Unfortunately, this has turned into a very emotional year for Bridgeport. Obviously what happens there a few weeks go has put a dark cloud over, not only the athletic department, but the entire school and town. I hope the best for Bridgeport and their football team. I wish them well this week and the remainder of the season.

Z-RO
09-29-2009, 02:15 PM
I really like the Bridgeport program but this will not even be close. Would have liked to have seen last years Bull team vs the Steers.

Old Blue
09-29-2009, 02:43 PM
I guess I will also be a follower, but will not take anything for granted after seeing how good Bridgeport was at the JV and Freshmen level last year.

slpybear the bullfan
09-29-2009, 03:09 PM
Heart says Bulls, Head says Steers.

BUT AT LEAST WE HAVE A FULL SACK!

(lol, j/k)

Go Bulls!

Rocket
09-29-2009, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan

(lol, j/k)

Go Bulls!

I think the Steers is the worst name for a Boys Football team that you could possibly come up with. Kangaroo is a close second.

Bullaholic
09-29-2009, 03:20 PM

(lol, j/k)

Go Bulls!

Ditto here, slpy. Another challenge for the Bulls--especially with McCoy & Co. filling the sky with the football. Sure would be fun to beat them androgynous bovines, though. :D

grahampaw
09-29-2009, 03:31 PM
If History repeats itself something will snap at somepoint with the Bulls and they will unleash on everyone the rest of the year.Then they will go about 3 rounds in the playoffs and not be able to kick PATs and lose a close one.Always a well coached hard playing team. Just do us a favor and give one more week of growing pains before you go off.

hollywood
09-29-2009, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Ditto here, slpy. Another challenge for the Bulls--especially with McCoy & Co. filling the sky with the football. Sure would be fun to beat them androgynous bovines, though. :D Yeah but I've heard if you get pressure on McCoy, he'll snap.

Bullaholic
09-29-2009, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
Yeah but I've heard if you get pressure on McCoy, he'll snap.

Well, you got to admit he's got a pretty fair pedigree, hollywood, and is no stranger as to what to do in the pocket. Still, I do hope we can get there with our passrush--nobody can complete many passes while on the ground.

Bullaholic
09-29-2009, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by grahampaw
If History repeats itself something will snap at somepoint with the Bulls and they will unleash on everyone the rest of the year.Then they will go about 3 rounds in the playoffs and not be able to kick PATs and lose a close one.Always a well coached hard playing team. Just do us a favor and give one more week of growing pains before you go off.

You've got a good handle on our history, grahampaw---we're still waiting for the 'spark' to ignite here in Bridgeport, and it could happen anytime---but I think we'll need a pretty good size 'fire' to 'cook' the Steers this season.

RedWhiteBlue
09-29-2009, 03:50 PM
Well, you got to admit he's got a pretty fair pedigree, hollywood, and is no stranger as to what to do in the pocket. Still, I do hope we can get there with our passrush--nobody can complete many passes while on the ground.

Thats big talk there Bullhockey!!!:D Hope your defense is ready...;)

RedWhiteBlue
09-29-2009, 03:51 PM
You guys/ girls planning a Meet and Greet?:D

grahampaw
09-29-2009, 04:04 PM
Hollywood , we know your on the deans list of the Rocket School of Graham Hating, but you have some bad sources.

RedWhiteBlue
09-29-2009, 04:09 PM
Hollywood , we know your on the deans list of the Rocket School of Graham Hating, but you have some bad sources.

Ima thinking you might be on to something, Paw!!:thinking:

Old Blue
09-29-2009, 04:41 PM
Hollywood you are correct he will snap, but it will be with a snap of his wrist that will create the McCoy air attack

hollywood
09-29-2009, 06:02 PM
Hollywood , we know your on the deans list of the Rocket School of Graham Hating, but you have some bad sources. I don't hate Graham. They've got a very good program and a very good community to support it. Not bad sources, just sources. Case is a great athlete. D1, hmm. Could be a diamond in the rough. Who's to say.

hollywood
09-29-2009, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Old Blue
Hollywood you are correct he will snap, but it will be with a snap of his wrist that will create the McCoy air attack He can toss the ball. Is he as tough as his big brother wearing burnt orange? :thinking:

hollywood
09-29-2009, 06:11 PM
Hollywood you are correct he will snap, but it will be with a snap of his wrist that will create the McCoy air attack And finally, when you play air, you can attack any team... even without a sack.:taunt:

No disrespect to Glen Rose, they shut down the Steers in the 2nd half. Where did the air attack go?

GrTigers6
09-29-2009, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
I think the Steers is the worst name for a Boys Football team that you could possibly come up with. Kangaroo is a close second. I saw a school called the " Fighting Unicorns" Whats up with that? I think there colors are pastels. :D

garciap77
09-29-2009, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Way to be a follower:D

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/massmoon.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

:D

MamaBull
09-30-2009, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Graham will win. nice to see you again. its been a while.

Matthew328
09-30-2009, 11:10 AM
Graham by 28

Bullaholic
09-30-2009, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Graham by 28

Go back to Odessa---and stay....:tongue:

SOONER09
09-30-2009, 02:50 PM
Mama Bull, have you not watched Hudson make some of the longest catches we have had? Maybe #24 should get some time at qb and # 15 at receiver. Our qb cannot hold on the ball when he runs with it. I guess daddy wants him to do the same things Green did last year and he can't get it done.

Daddy D 11
09-30-2009, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by MamaBull
nice to see you again. its been a while.

Why yes it has!:D

LLM_1331
09-30-2009, 04:56 PM
If Bridgeport get's too him, they better do it while he still has the ball, or it will be a 15 yard penalty. You are right when you say he will crack if you hit him very much, he does not like contact. The one Bridgeport will have a hard time with is Cameron Bailey, the kid is a stud. Very quick with above average speed.

grahampaw
09-30-2009, 06:50 PM
Thats right Bulls, if you hit the QB do it while he still has the ball because if you hit him after he throws it, they may call a 15 yard penalty.Someone may want to text your coach this might be news to him.

Bullaholic
09-30-2009, 07:06 PM
Thats right Bulls, if you hit the QB do it while he still has the ball because if you hit him after he throws it, they may call a 15 yard penalty.Someone may want to text your coach this might be news to him.

I think he will become well acquainted with our #39 before the game is over.

LLM_1331
09-30-2009, 07:21 PM
You know what I mean't PAW, or maybe you don't. Do you go to game's at all, or do you just jump on here and defend people you know nothing about. I am saying he is off limit's unless he is running with the football, the rest of the time it is flag football, and he is off limit's. Rocket.............. Hollywood would you help this guy out.

BullsFan
09-30-2009, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO
I really like the Bridgeport program but this will not even be close. Would have liked to have seen last years Bull team vs the Steers.

Last year's game was AWESOME!!!

I suspect I will not enjoy this game nearly as much as that one.

RedWhiteBlue
09-30-2009, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by LLM_1331
You know what I mean't PAW, or maybe you don't. Do you go to game's at all, or do you just jump on here and defend people you know nothing about. I am saying he is off limit's unless he is running with the football, the rest of the time it is flag football, and he is off limit's. Rocket.............. Hollywood would you help this guy out.

Thats right- call for your buddies help, because it appears that you are definitely out of your league here. :eek: Man, you must be desperate calling for Dumb and Dumber to the rescue!!!:doh:
Your continuous calling out of our particular players is immature and weak at best. YOU are the one continuously referring PERSONALLY to players that you know ABSOLUTELY nothing about.:rolleyes:
Oh, our team will play all night long with whoever you put out on the field as we more than demonstrated at Glen Rose. We learned quite a lot last Friday (thanks for the lessons, Tigers) and we are better off now because of them.:D So, why don't you load up your whoevers and come on up or down to Bridgeport, LLM (for Lots of Losses Man, maybe?), in a more pleasant atmosphere- I assure you!!!;) The Bulls at least will put on a classier show...:clap:

DaHop72
09-30-2009, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Thats right- call for your buddies help, because it appears that you are definitely out of your league here. :eek: Man, you must be desperate calling for Dumb and Dumber to the rescue!!!:doh:
Your continuous calling out of our particular players is immature and weak at best. YOU are the one continuously referring PERSONALLY to players that you know ABSOLUTELY nothing about.:rolleyes:
Oh, our team will play all night long with whoever you put out on the field as we more than demonstrated at Glen Rose. We learned quite a lot last Friday (thanks for the lessons, Tigers) and we are better off now because of them.:D So, why don't you load up your whoevers and come on up or down to Bridgeport, LLM (for Lots of Losses Man, maybe?), in a more pleasant atmosphere- I assure you!!!;) The Bulls at least will put on a classier show...:clap: Woo hoo, you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kiss:

Go Graham Steers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew328
09-30-2009, 08:57 PM
Go back to Odessa---and stay....:tongue:

LOL you are just mad because I've been dead on about Bridgeport all season :0 Hey its what I do!

garciap77
09-30-2009, 09:01 PM
Oh, our team will play all night long with whoever you put out on the field as we more than demonstrated at Glen Rose. We learned quite a lot last Friday (thanks for the lessons, Tigers) and we are better off now because of them.:D So, why don't you load up your whoevers and come on up or down to Bridgeport, LLM (for Lots of Losses Man, maybe?), in a more pleasant atmosphere- I assure you!!!;) The Bulls at least will put on a classier show...:clap:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Nagasakivrtualreligion_net.jpg

MamaBull
10-01-2009, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by SOONER09
Mama Bull, have you not watched Hudson make some of the longest catches we have had? Maybe #24 should get some time at qb and # 15 at receiver. Our qb cannot hold on the ball when he runs with it. I guess daddy wants him to do the same things Green did last year and he can't get it done.
Well long doesn't mean the best. He drops more than he catches. As for the QB situation, you try to run around in the backfield with a 6'2" 275lbs division 1 defensive tackle hot on your heels. Our offense has seen some good defensive fronts and has come along way. Don't bail out on us now.

wtfootball
10-01-2009, 02:02 PM
Graham 56
Brigeport -7

Bullaholic
10-01-2009, 02:46 PM
M&G Info---

Anyone interested in a little M&G before this game can meet as follows:

Where: The granite Bull Memorial marker in the circle about 75ft straight down the sidewalk as you enter the main gate where they take your tickets.

When: About 6:45pm. This should allow for a nice visit and still give everyone a chance to get to their seats in plenty of time before kickoff.

For assistance/directions: My cell is 940-393-2935

Added attraction: RWB has promised a Shakira karaoke number. :D

Hope everybody can make it--Don't be afraid to inquire of anyone standing around the memorial marker area---"3ADownlow?????"

hollywood
10-01-2009, 03:12 PM
Good luck to both teams. Graham, we want you healthy and undefeated so play well. :evilgrin: You've got Bridgeport, Snyder, and Sweetwater. Should be no problem.

RedWhiteBlue
10-01-2009, 04:21 PM
M&G Info---

Anyone interested in a little M&G before this game can meet as follows:

Where: The granite Bull Memorial marker in the circle about 75ft straight down the sidewalk as you enter the main gate where they take your tickets.

When: About 6:45pm. This should allow for a nice visit and still give everyone a chance to get to their seats in plenty of time before kickoff.

For assistance/directions: My cell is 940-393-2935

Added attraction: RWB has promised a Shakira karaoke number. :D

Hope everybody can make it--Don't be afraid to inquire of anyone standing around the memorial marker area---"3ADownlow?????"

Who the heck is Shakira??:confused:

Bullaholic
10-01-2009, 04:24 PM
Who the heck is Shakira??:confused:

If you were a man you would know---look her up on youtube and watch one of her videos.

RedWhiteBlue
10-01-2009, 04:46 PM
If you were a man you would know---look her up on youtube and watch one of her videos.

That tells me enough right there... I don't have time for all that.:rolleyes: Besides, you don't want me to sing- even karaoke- TRUST ME!!:D

nobogey72
10-01-2009, 04:55 PM
All I know is this: Bridgeport fans: DO NOT tell RWB that you will buy her supper before the game. :thinking: She will show up with 12 or 15 of her closest friends, their kids, their neighbors, AND, then take 10 or 12 "to go" orders for her other friends who didn't have time to stop and eat. I'm serious. I maxed out a credit card, and had to borrow $20 from a friend who just happened to be there. I felt like I was on "Candid Camera".:D :D :kiss: :inlove:

RedWhiteBlue
10-01-2009, 05:08 PM
By the way, Bogey.... I made reservations on the 30th for you cc and I at the Wildcatter for 5:00 pm. That isn't too early is it?:kiss: :kiss: Also, some of my friends said they 'might' stop by and say, hi- is that okay?:thinking: :inlove:

garciap77
10-01-2009, 08:34 PM
RWB! I'm still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_2508.jpg

;)

slpybear the bullfan
10-01-2009, 09:51 PM

Nice to look at... but be sure to push mute.
'
YUCK!

(I know... "She sings? Really?" ;) )

RedWhiteBlue
10-01-2009, 10:21 PM
RWB! I'm still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_2508.jpg

;)

I had a concession stand to work at and a JV game to attend, honey- I am a very busy woman!!! :D

RedWhiteBlue
10-01-2009, 10:22 PM
Hey, nice pic. by the way!!;)

garciap77
10-01-2009, 10:25 PM
I had a concession stand to work at and a JV game to attend, honey- I am a very busy woman!!! :D

Is the "Hole in the Wall" still open? I heard it was closed, but may have reopend. Are you going to host the G&M?

RedWhiteBlue
10-01-2009, 10:33 PM
Is the "Hole in the Wall" still open? I heard it was closed, but may have reopend. Are you going to host the G&M?

I will work on the pic thing tomorrow.... Not sure about the "Hole"??? Its an 'iffy' thing. I think it may be a mexican food restaurant- just not too sure. :confused:
G & M at my house with a bunch of Wylie-lytes??:eek: :eek: Ohhhhhh.......hhhhhhhmmmmmmm........wwweeeelllllll l.......:thinking: :thinking: :hairpunk:

garciap77
10-01-2009, 10:39 PM
I will work on the pic thing tomorrow.... Not sure about the "Hole"??? Its an 'iffy' thing. I think it may be a mexican food restaurant- just not too sure. :confused:
G & M at my house with a bunch of Wylie-lytes??:eek: :eek: Ohhhhhh.......hhhhhhhmmmmmmm........wwweeeelllllll l.......:thinking: :thinking: :hairpunk:

Can you get Bullhockey to sing for us?:D

;)

Old Blue
10-02-2009, 11:50 AM
What happened to your running back from last year Cedric Green?Did he graduate? I looked on Max Preps and he was not there, but there was a Cameron Green. Did i get the name wrong?

Bullaholic
10-02-2009, 01:04 PM
What happened to your running back from last year Cedric Green?Did he graduate? I looked on Max Preps and he was not there, but there was a Cameron Green. Did i get the name wrong?

Corbin Green, RB, elected not to play this season. His brother is Cameron Green, the 08' QB, who has graduated.

Old Blue
10-02-2009, 01:35 PM
Corbin Green, RB, elected not to play this season. His brother is Cameron Green, the 08' QB, who has graduated.

That is a shame I thought he was a great asset to yall's team

grmfan93
10-02-2009, 01:46 PM
Yeah...the hole in the wall is closed...its called carmens or something like that

LE Dad
10-02-2009, 01:58 PM
If you were a man you would know Thats just funny......................... :D

Good luck to both teams. Hope ya'll have an exciting, injury free game. :clap: :clap:

:nerd:

slpybear the bullfan
10-02-2009, 03:57 PM
That is a shame I thought he was a great asset to yall's team

He was. And we miss him.

blaster
10-02-2009, 05:42 PM
Yes we do.

BullsFan
10-02-2009, 08:26 PM
All tied up at 21 with 9:17 left in the second. And the presence of Colt McCoy brings a huuuuge ESPN bus.

garciap77
10-02-2009, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by BullsFan
All tied up at 21 with 9:17 left in the second. And the presence of Colt McCoy brings a huuuuge ESPN bus.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

solocam
10-02-2009, 08:49 PM
Colt was just on TV from the espn bus,halftime of Louisville and Pittsburgh

garciap77
10-02-2009, 09:05 PM
What's the score?

solocam
10-02-2009, 09:09 PM
14 to 10 Pitt in the 3rd quarter now

garciap77
10-02-2009, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by solocam
14 to 10 Pitt in the 3rd quarter now
Thanks!

solocam
10-02-2009, 09:19 PM
No problem 21 to 10 Pitt still in the 3rd

BullsFan
10-02-2009, 09:31 PM
Bulls up 35-28

GetRDoneStangs
10-02-2009, 09:33 PM
Bulls up 35-28

Keep those coming.......don't really care about the Pitt score!!!

solocam
10-02-2009, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
Keep those coming.......don't really care about the Pitt score!!!
No one asked what you cared about

GetRDoneStangs
10-02-2009, 09:40 PM

Ouch!!!

BullsFan
10-02-2009, 09:43 PM
Bulls up 42-28!

LE Dad
10-02-2009, 09:45 PM
Bulls up 35-28 WOW!

Ranger Mom
10-02-2009, 09:45 PM

Dude!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

LE Dad
10-02-2009, 09:46 PM
Bulls up 42-28! How much time left ?

bowleghorses
10-02-2009, 09:47 PM
how much time.

Looking4number8
10-02-2009, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by bowleghorses
how much time.

Originally posted by LE Dad
How much time left ?

How much time left

Ranger Mom
10-02-2009, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
How much time left

I wonder how much time is left??:confused:

:p :p

bowleghorses
10-02-2009, 09:50 PM
I don't know!!!!!!!!

BullsFan
10-02-2009, 09:55 PM
Bulls up 42-35 with one minute left in the third

VWG
10-02-2009, 10:03 PM
What's up with Graham RB out for this game?

bowleghorses
10-02-2009, 10:07 PM
Is this game online?

Looking4number8
10-02-2009, 10:22 PM
any updates?

BullsFan
10-02-2009, 10:27 PM
tied at 42 with 2:20 left in game. This game is killing me!!

bowleghorses
10-02-2009, 10:27 PM
I wish:clap:

Trashman
10-02-2009, 10:31 PM
Score?

cr180t
10-02-2009, 10:34 PM
49-42 Graham 1 min bulls on 50 yard line

bowleghorses
10-02-2009, 10:37 PM
gotta be done now!!!!!!!!

95mustang
10-02-2009, 10:38 PM
Is it a final?

cr180t
10-02-2009, 10:38 PM
bulls score 42 seconds left

cr180t
10-02-2009, 10:39 PM
graham blocks pat

Looking4number8
10-02-2009, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by cr180t
graham blocks pat

wow!!! what a game!

bowleghorses
10-02-2009, 10:50 PM
Sounds like a vallient effort by the Bulls.:clap:

Trashman
10-02-2009, 10:51 PM
is this thing final yet? if so what was the score?

garciap77
10-02-2009, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
is this thing final yet? if so what was the score?

:ditto:

cr180t
10-02-2009, 10:59 PM
48 49

garciap77
10-02-2009, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by cr180t
48 49

What a game!!!!!!!! Congrats Graham!

OldBison75
10-02-2009, 11:04 PM
Sounds like this was a helluva game with plenty of big plays. Wish I could of seen it. I want to say that maybe Graham is not as good as advertised, but I also know that on any night the Bull offense is capable of putting up alot of points. Maybe Bridgeport is better than we thought. We'll see in a couple more weeks.

cr180t
10-02-2009, 11:58 PM
HEard Graham had 6 players out

Z-RO
10-03-2009, 12:14 AM
I heard it was 8, starting RB and S/WR for sure, possibly a DE as well. Got caught with the budweiser blues and got suspended for a game.

garciap77
10-03-2009, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Z-RO
I heard it was 8, starting RB and S/WR for sure, possibly a DE as well. Got caught with the budweiser blues and got suspended for a game.

If it is true, I Hope they learned their lesson.

Z-RO
10-03-2009, 12:56 AM
I am about 90/95% sure of my previous statement. With that being said I have also heard that they might have started a couple of JV players as well. If not they played significant min's.

grahampaw
10-03-2009, 01:07 AM
This was a War.Bridgeport came to play and are an awesome team.Hopefully we will see the Bulls again in the playoffs and we will be at full strength.The Bulls are about to go on a run.Good Luck Bulls and good game!!

RedWhiteBlue
10-03-2009, 01:12 AM
This was a War.Bridgeport came to play and are an awesome team.Hopefully we will see the Bulls again in the playoffs and we will be at full strength.The Bulls are about to go on a run.Good Luck Bulls and good game!!

Great game, Bulls!!! You guys gave us a game...:clap: By the way, Bullhockey- where is that statue thingy? I never did see a statue!! Walked all the way around the stadium before the game and never did see it. Sorry I missed meeting you.:(

garciap77
10-03-2009, 01:13 AM
Great game, Bulls!!! You guys gave us a game...:clap: By the way, Bullhockey- where is that statue thingy? I never did see a statue!! Walked all the way around the stadium before the game and never did see it. Sorry I missed meeting you.:(

Congrats RWB!:clap: :clap: :clap:

RedWhiteBlue
10-03-2009, 01:19 AM
Congrats RWB!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks, garcia!!! It was a wild game.... :eek: Lots of different things going on- I will give you the details later;) .

BurkFan
10-03-2009, 07:52 AM
That sounded like one heck of a game. I almost went to that game too. :doh:

Bullaholic
10-03-2009, 09:29 AM
Congrats to the Graham Steers for a great comeback win. Best of luck in 2-3A and the rest of the way.

The Bulls finally put a game together on both sides of the ball and nearly came away with the win. I am very proud of their efforts--- they played hard and well but this one just got away on a missed PAT.

RWB---How in the world did you miss the granite Bull memorial marker? You had to pass it unless you snuck your way into the stadium. G2 and I waited at the memeorial marker until 7:15 for you guys. Oh well, maybe we can meet up at another game sometime.

My 10-year old grandson is a huge UT fan and he got Colt McCoy's autograph while he was at the game.

RedWhiteBlue
10-03-2009, 10:45 AM
Congrats to the Graham Steers for a great comeback win. Best of luck in 2-3A and the rest of the way.

The Bulls finally put a game together on both sides of the ball and nearly came away with the win. I am very proud of their efforts--- they played hard and well but this one just got away on a missed PAT.

RWB---How in the world did you miss the granite Bull memorial marker? You had to pass it unless you snuck your way into the stadium. G2 and I waited at the memeorial marker until 7:15 for you guys. Oh well, maybe we can meet up at another game sometime.

My 10-year old grandson is a huge UT fan and he got Colt McCoy's autograph while he was at the game.

I didn't sneak in anywhere. I guess we drove in the visitor's parking?? Not for sure. Parked on the North Side of the stadium. Then we walked in behind the home bleachers and walked all the way around the stadium and didn't see any stinkin' statue. In fact, I asked my daughter, "Do you see a statue?" and she said, "I don't see anything, but a big old Bull looking like it is taking a crap on a big 'ole pipe thingy". :eek: :doh: So, then we kept walking all the way around and still never saw the statue.:confused: By then, it was time to deliver jackets to the boys and get to my seat. And I'm a ding-dong and didn't get your number off of here. So, sorry I missed you guys. Maybe we can meet later in the playoffs....:D Glad your grandson got Colt's autograph!! That is awesome. I bet that made his weekend. Colt always tries to be good to the kiddos at the games when he comes. :D

Rocket
10-03-2009, 10:55 AM
Great game, Bulls!!! You guys gave us a game...:clap:

I am just glad somebody could give Graham a game.:rolleyes:

Give me a break. The way I see it, Graham gave Bridgeport a game.

RedWhiteBlue
10-03-2009, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
I am just glad somebody could give Graham a game.:rolleyes:

Give me a break. The way I see it, Graham gave Bridgeport a game.
'
(insert any number of Rocket excuses here)
But then again I don't play 'Rodney' games.....:D

VWG
10-03-2009, 12:37 PM
Everybody in Young County quiet on why starters missed???
I know somebody knows.......

grahampaw
10-03-2009, 12:52 PM
Rocket your right we don't handle adversity well........remember that statment after last weeks game with GR.....49-48 with several starters out trailing by two TDs late in the 3rd Q...........by the way how did that adversity thing work out for yall against the Ville.

Z-RO
10-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by VWG
Everybody in Young County quiet on why starters missed???
I know somebody knows.......

Read my post on page 7 ;)

wtfootball
10-04-2009, 08:18 AM
Graham is obviously not as good as advertised for Bridgeport to be able to keep it this close. State is wide open this year.

Bullaholic
10-04-2009, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by wtfootball
Graham is obviously not as good as advertised for Bridgeport to be able to keep it this close. State is wide open this year.

Or the antithesis is true---maybe the Bulls are a little better than many think. ;)

Rocket
10-04-2009, 06:57 PM
Rocket your right we don't handle adversity well........remember that statment after last weeks game with GR.....49-48 with several starters out trailing by two TDs late in the 3rd Q...........by the way how did that adversity thing work out for yall against the Ville.

And where were all those starters? Are they off the team or just had to conveniently give up that one last non-district game that doesn't mean jack. Give me a break. We all know why those kids missed the game and most of us are scratching our head wondering why it was just one game.

You beat Bridgeport. That might have carried some weight last year, not this year.

Graham is going to get destroyed in Brownwood. Count on that. A whole nutha level.

Rocket
10-04-2009, 07:01 PM
Or the antithesis is true---maybe the Bulls are a little better than many think. ;)

Graham is just not that good, Bullaholic. Sorry.

MamaBull
10-04-2009, 08:00 PM
Graham is obviously not as good as advertised for Bridgeport to be able to keep it this close. State is wide open this year. still sore from last year?

DaHop72
10-04-2009, 08:12 PM
still sore from last year? Now, now MamaBull you know (because we keep hearing it) that the referees took the game away from the Loboes. You were there just like I was and know that it had nothing to do with two talented teams that left it all on the field in the Bowl and that the Bulls were the ones that came out on top. :D :D

It's his lie, let him tell it his way. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

BullsFan
10-04-2009, 09:43 PM
still sore from last year?

We'll be hearing about it for the next decade. Or more. DaHop must have been hypnotized by the giant Bull because despite the fact that he was an impartial observer, he didn't see the huge miscarriage of justice that was Bridgeport's win over Monahans, aka the one the refs clearly gave us.

wtfootball
10-04-2009, 10:20 PM
No comment needed. The B kids know who won the game being referenced and the Bull performance the following week proved it even more. Only in Bridgeport can you have 4th and 6 run for 4 yards and it be a first down. History now but I think that M school is yet to be challenged yet this year and B has won one ....or is it two? Top caliber schools are in the hunt year after year, not every once in a while.

SOONER09
10-05-2009, 06:12 AM
It's not that hard being on top considering the weak district you are in. Quit crying about getting beat last year.

wtfootball
10-05-2009, 07:29 AM
Not crying at all, the boys were beaten by Sweetwater, they were not beaten by Bridgeport. After the "weak" district play is over, you guys can come watch as the season out here last longer than 10 weeks.

slpybear the bullfan
10-05-2009, 08:27 AM
No comment needed. The B kids know who won the game being referenced and the Bull performance the following week proved it even more. Only in Bridgeport can you have 4th and 6 run for 4 yards and it be a first down. History now but I think that M school is yet to be challenged yet this year and B has won one ....or is it two? Top caliber schools are in the hunt year after year, not every once in a while.

Yes, we know who won the game. It was last season, so we aren't dwelling on it here, (check mirror please). But we know who won; The Bulls won the game last year. It was settled on the field, but unfortunately a fanatsy version of this game gets rehashed by you every month or so on here. In your fantasy version two or three referees hatch a conspiracy to steal a game from your team.

Just to let you know...

There was no conspiracy by referees to steal a game from Monahans.
There really was a moon landing.
Barack Obama really is a US Citizen.
Mikey was not killed by "pop-rocks."
and...
Elvis is dead.

PS - you really aren't doing anything but running down a couple of great sets of Young men from both those teams when you complain about this conspiracy every month.

MamaBull
10-05-2009, 08:29 AM
We'll be hearing about it for the next decade. Or more. DaHop must have been hypnotized by the giant Bull because despite the fact that he was an impartial observer, he didn't see the huge miscarriage of justice that was Bridgeport's win over Monahans, aka the one the refs clearly gave us. be quiet. no one likes you.

slpybear the bullfan
10-05-2009, 08:32 AM
be quiet. no one likes you.

???

BullsFan
10-05-2009, 08:47 AM

First off, the Bulls played a better team the following week than Monahans. Second we were dealing with season-changing injuries from the game with Monahans. Our star RB was out completely, and our QB had an injury that kept him from scrambling which we depended on. I'm not saying that those two injuries lost us the game, but I do think it would have been completely different had those boys been healthy.

But more importantly, do you understand that your blathering on and on about a game that was over months ago just makes you look like a sore loser with a bad case of sour grapes, and taints how people feel about your team?

IT IS OVER. The Bulls won. Admit and move on! Take pride in what your boys are doing this year instead of dwelling on what happened last.

BullsFan
10-05-2009, 08:48 AM
be quiet. no one likes you.

I'm sorry, but buh-huh?

OldBison75
10-05-2009, 08:53 AM
Hell, the game this thread was about is over too--but you keep finding things to say about every subject imaginable. Last year is over and so is last Friday--move on.

BwdLions
10-05-2009, 09:04 AM
Hopefully the kids that were suspended for this game learned a lesson. Coach McCoy let them suit out, but wouldn't let them play. You could tell it was killing them. I applaud him for handling the situation the way he did. It was a great game to watch.

MamaBull
10-05-2009, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by OldBison75
Hell, the game this thread was about is over too--but you keep finding things to say about every subject imaginable. Last year is over and so is last Friday--move on. BISON!! how is navasota? heard their line is huge, this true?

slpybear the bullfan
10-05-2009, 09:10 AM
I'm sorry, but buh-huh?

Methinks Mamabull quoted the wrong poster... or didn't get your sarcasm. ;)

BullsFan
10-05-2009, 09:12 AM
Methinks Mamabull quoted the wrong poster... or didn't get your sarcasm. ;)

I hope that's the case. I'd hate for anyone to misinterpret and think I really believed someone was hypnotized by our Bull. Although at times there is a certain look in his eye...LOL.

Maybe we need a sarcasm font?

ETA:

Originally posted by BwdLions
Hopefully the kids that were suspended for this game learned a lesson. Coach McCoy let them suit out, but wouldn't let them play. You could tell it was killing them. I applaud him for handling the situation the way he did. It was a great game to watch.

If that's the case, I applaud him as well. I love to hear about a coach who takes a stand and doesn't back down on issues like this.

Bullaholic
10-05-2009, 09:19 AM
For our good friend wtfootball:

Albert Einstein once said “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”.

wtfootball
10-05-2009, 10:38 AM
Why talk about history?
2009 post season tickets are avialable for Bridgeport upon request.

MamaBull
10-05-2009, 12:28 PM
I'm sorry, but buh-huh? my bad bullsfan.