PDA

View Full Version : Waco Robinson v. Giddings

KONGZILLA
09-29-2009, 04:16 AM
First team giddings faced all year that is gun/spread type team, we been more pass/spread than first 4 opponents. And you know that not saying too much, but we did get in some shotgun ourself, THOUGH I NEEDED TO GET NEW GLASSES WHEN I SAW IT, BUT THEY CAME OUT DID IT AGAIN, IT WAS REAL--- BUFFS IN GUN!!!

Don't know much about Robinson, think they are 1-3 though. Just not sure who they have played. Anybody know???

Cadetdad
09-29-2009, 07:40 AM
They have not played to well early. Only win came agaisnt a Salado who was 0-3 at the time. They have lost to a good Alvarado team, Iowa Park and China Spring, so those teams arent to bad but Robinson really hasnt done to much. The defense has done good at time, but they are on the field way to much as the offense has been struggling to find itself.

birdie
09-29-2009, 07:40 AM
Sure hope the boys pull their heads out and start playing diciplined ball. We have won a few but ugly wins, lots of young tallent still being groomed. I am sure coach fitz is on top of it and all will be well. I also noticed that all the teams except mabe one are all worn out when we are still going strong. Excellent conditioning!

87 TIGER
09-29-2009, 08:04 AM
Our 2 scrimmages were against Robinson and Giddings. My take is that Giddings will roll in this one.The Buffs are better at every position.Robinson should not be a problem for Giddings

1st and goal
09-29-2009, 08:56 AM
They still gotta line up and play the game. Football's bounce weird directions and so do games. But I sure hope the Buffs can improve their mental game before district. They definitely are in great shape. I hope to see progress at every aspect.

Cadetdad
09-29-2009, 09:16 AM
Who are some of the studs on the Giddings team? Who does Robinson have to look out for, im actually going to do a preview of this game this week. I know all about Robinson but dont know much on Giddings other than the record

BOCEPHUS
09-29-2009, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Cadetdad
Who are some of the studs on the Giddings team? Who does Robinson have to look out for, im actually going to do a preview of this game this week. I know all about Robinson but dont know much on Giddings other than the record

looka here, who be the studz, lets see..............you gotz Connor Wehr(qb-6"3"215) averagen bout 250 yerds per game(combined), then that is that Eric Rimes(fb-5'11"-200) last years dist. MVP with 1700 yards, then Macellus Mack(wr/c 6'3"-192) 500 yards reciving and slew of td's, Corey Brite(rb/ss-5'11"-180) speed burn'r on both sides fo ball---tex. relays 100 meter champeon last spring............leme c heuh now.........2 bookend DE's Devin Akin-Cameron Williams both them suckers 6'4" bout 220 adn can run like the dickens, doun thar in teh middle u got to BIG'UNS ---Ryan Scrima 6'3" 325 annn Jacob Green 6'1' 290....

thar be a few mor good'uns here and thar..................WATCHA U A DOING, TRYING TO SNEEK A SCOUT'N REPORT OUTA SOMEBODY???????????
I AIN'T TELLN NUTHER DAD BLAME THING, MY LIPS BE SEALED

Cadetdad
09-29-2009, 11:00 AM
I would like to think the Robinson coaches have done all their scouting, i just need material for my show, that helps alot i really appreciate it.

Send_the_House
09-29-2009, 11:23 AM
the rockets are in trouble.

TxFootballfan
09-29-2009, 11:26 AM
I think Bo pretty much covered everything, but he left out one thing. If he is still coaching the LB's then that would the weakness on the def. side of the ball. That was the worst played position last year. They have a bunch of your good linebackers that will be good, but need the coaching to get them there.

birdie
09-29-2009, 11:44 AM
I guess that is what puzzzels some folks their is sooo much talent on both sides they make up one big stud when they have their heads in the game and play like they are capeable of,they will be verry hard to compete with!

1st and goal
09-29-2009, 01:09 PM
BO- ARE U A THINKIN THEY MAYBE ALL BE A PLAYIN FROM THE SAME PLAYBOOK THIS WEKEND???

SHSBulldog00
09-29-2009, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by BOCEPHUS
looka here, who be the studz, lets see..............you gotz Connor Wehr(qb-6"3"215) averagen bout 250 yerds per game(combined), then that is that Eric Rimes(fb-5'11"-200) last years dist. MVP with 1700 yards, then Macellus Mack(wr/c 6'3"-192) 500 yards reciving and slew of td's, Corey Brite(rb/ss-5'11"-180) speed burn'r on both sides fo ball---tex. relays 100 meter champeon last spring............leme c heuh now.........2 bookend DE's Devin Akin-Cameron Williams both them suckers 6'4" bout 220 adn can run like the dickens, doun thar in teh middle u got to BIG'UNS ---Ryan Scrima 6'3" 325 annn Jacob Green 6'1' 290..

Where do you get all these big guys from?

SHSBulldog00
09-29-2009, 01:19 PM
Where is the game being played?

1st and goal
09-29-2009, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by SHSBulldog00
Where do you get all these big guys from?

If you're talking to Bocephus.....YOU A GOT TA TALK AT HIM IN HIS ON LANGWEDGE. HEY BO, I SAW THEM THAR POLICE PULL IN OVER CROSS 77 DURING DA GAME BY GAWD. WHAT THA HECK R THEY A GOIN IN THAR FOR??? CAINT THEYZ JUST SEE THEM 7 BBQ PITS A THROWIN A GOOD SMOKE SKREEN TO HEP HIDE DEM DAR BEERS???

Anyway, I think they (the players) all must have eaten their wheaties for breakfast and spinach for supper...:D

BOCEPHUS
09-29-2009, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by 1st and goal
If you're talking to Bocephus.....YOU A GOT TA TALK AT HIM IN HIS ON LANGWEDGE. HEY BO, I SAW THEM THAR POLICE PULL IN OVER CROSS 77 DURING DA GAME BY GAWD. WHAT THA HECK R THEY A GOIN IN THAR FOR??? CAINT THEYZ JUST SEE THEM 7 BBQ PITS A THROWIN A GOOD SMOKE SKREEN TO HEP HIDE DEM DAR BEERS???

Anyway, I think they (the players) all must have eaten their wheaties for breakfast and spinach for supper...:D

I TOLT OLE BARNEY 5 WHO I BE, HE CUT ME LOOSE FASTER THAN MAN LET GO HOT SKILLET.....

LOOKAHERE NOW, THEM THAR BOYS AIN'T THEY BIG, THEM PADS UNDER THE COSTUMES JUST MAKE'HIM LOOK BIG...BUT THEY BE EAT'EN PRETTY DARN GOOD THOUGH...........HAD HOMEMADE POSSUM SOUP UDDER NITE, AND GRANNY FRIES SQIRREL FER ME AND JETHRO(AKA KID ROCK) LAST WEEKEND..........

ANYWAYS TIME TO GO AMD CHECK THE STILL......OUT OF FIRE

buffalo2006
09-29-2009, 10:56 PM
Its not even comical anymore. What does it take you like 10 minutes to make up one sentence in those terms you call words?

Rabid Cougar
09-30-2009, 04:37 AM
Giddings and it isn't going to be close.

Rabid Cougar
09-30-2009, 04:38 AM
Oh and Waco doesn't have a Robinson High School.

KONGZILLA
09-30-2009, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by buffalo2006
Its not even comical anymore. What does it take you like 10 minutes to make up one sentence in those terms you call words?

I agree.
Any chance we can have this person removed from this forum?

1st and goal
09-30-2009, 06:32 AM
I see the humor in it.

Tiger Turtle
09-30-2009, 07:17 AM
If Robinson runs a spread/no huddle, Giddings can use this game as a tuneup for Sealy.

BOCEPHUS
09-30-2009, 08:24 AM
NOW WHAT U BE A WORRY'N BOUT 'CHUMPZILLA':p :D

I DUN BEEN KICKED OFF'N BETTER FORUMS THAN THIS'N HERE BEFORE/////............JUST ASTK RANGER MOM........SHE MEMBERS I AM SHURE OF IT

TxFootballfan
09-30-2009, 09:05 AM
You see and this guys is educating and coaching the youth of Giddings. I will prey for them lol!

BOCEPHUS
09-30-2009, 09:15 AM
WHAT U FELLARS NEGLECT'N TO SEE IS THAT I'S SPEAKS AN RITES 3 LANGUAGES FLUENTLY................AND THAR AIN'T 1% OF U ORCHID PICKERS ON HERE THAT BE A DO'EN THAT.

1) ENGLISH
2) GOOD OLE ESPANOLE
3) RED-NECK:p

NOW THEN...........U AIN'T SO BY GUARD SMATZ NOW IS YUH.

KONGZILLA
09-30-2009, 09:20 AM
OK BO, you are banned for rest of the week, you can start over next Monday. We all sick of it.