PDA

View Full Version : Whats up Bullhockey?

RedWhiteBlue
09-28-2009, 10:58 AM
I can't believe you hadn't started any smack yet....:kiss:

Bullaholic
09-28-2009, 11:16 AM
Only smackin' going on will be in Bull Stadium Friday night when them that has got em' beats up on them that don't. :D

(BTW-That is a mascot reference--no WAY directed at the players)

RedWhiteBlue
09-28-2009, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Only smackin' going on will be in Bull Stadium Friday night when them that has got em' beats up on them that don't. :D

(BTW-That is a mascot reference--no WAY directed at the players)

Good one!!! But I'm guessin' you mean better lookin' cheerleaders??:confused: :eek:

Rocket
09-28-2009, 11:41 AM
What's the difference between a bull and a steer?

GreenMonster
09-28-2009, 11:47 AM
Balls....

you've got to have them in order to play the game.

RedWhiteBlue
09-28-2009, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
What's the difference between a bull and a steer?

Right now 4-0 and 3-2.

garciap77
09-28-2009, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Balls....

you've got to have them in order to play the game.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

ccmom
09-28-2009, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Right now 4-0 and 3-2. :clap: :clap:

Bullaholic
09-28-2009, 12:33 PM
Right now 4-0 and 3-2.

Unfortunately, we are 1-3 right now---but we're getting better. Lookout Steers this could be the week we get it all together...

garciap77
09-28-2009, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
:clap: :clap:

Did you make the Homecoming? Did not see you. But, I did see someone from Brownwood in a Wylie Purple shirt. :thinking:

I think you know him. He has been attending many of our fuctions. Any input you can share?:D

;)

P.S. I think I took a picture of him right before the game Friday! He looks way better in Wylie's purple!:D

RedWhiteBlue
09-28-2009, 12:47 PM
Unfortunately, we are 1-3 right now---but we're getting better. Lookout Steers this could be the week we get it all together...

You should have stuck with what I got off the boards!!:confused:

RedWhiteBlue
09-28-2009, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Did you make the Homecoming? Did not see you. But, I did see someone from Brownwood in a Wylie Purple shirt. :thinking:

I think you know him. He has been attending many of our fuctions. Any input you can share?:D

;)

P.S. I think I took a picture of him right before the game Friday! He looks way better in Wylie's purple!:D

:clap: :clap:

RedWhiteBlue
09-28-2009, 12:48 PM
Are you jackin' my thread, woman?:devil: :inlove:

ccmom
09-28-2009, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by garciap77

;)

Yes sir, I was there!

Oh and as far as "Coach" Wilson....I sat with his better half for part of the game. She is definitely the brains of that operation! ;) :D

Bullaholic
09-28-2009, 12:56 PM
You should have stuck with what I got off the boards!!:confused:

Love to, but unlike our buddy Rocket, I have not yet lost touch with reality, and do not hallucinate. :D

garciap77
09-28-2009, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Yes sir, I was there!

Oh and as far as "Coach" Wilson....I sat with his better half for part of the game. She is definitely the brains of that operation! ;) :D

Just his luck! He ran into me and my camera just before he got on the field.:D :D :D

RedWhiteBlue
09-28-2009, 01:32 PM
Love to, but unlike our buddy Rocket, I have not yet lost touch with reality, and do not hallucinate. :D

LOL!! I know, I know....:D