PDA

View Full Version : Rocket oh Rocket

injuredinmelee
09-28-2009, 10:57 AM
Left you a challenge or at least the beginning of one in a thread this weekend...
Step up to the plate (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98223)

Ok lets make a bet... Bwood wins against Wylie I wear a maroon shirt with the words Rocket is my daddy in white lettering to the next Wylie game I am able to attend. I know Garcia will take some pictures to preserve the moment forever. Wylie wins you ear a purple T with gold lettering with the phrase, I didnt listen to Rickadamus to the next game you are able to attend. Pictures required of course.

Hows that sound to you?

Rocket
09-28-2009, 11:01 AM
Let's do it! Who is Rickadamus?

pirate4state
09-28-2009, 11:02 AM
HAHA! :clap: :D

Bullaholic
09-28-2009, 11:03 AM
What size shirt you wear, Rocket? :D

Rocket
09-28-2009, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
What size shirt you wear, Rocket? :D

Large

Rocket
09-28-2009, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Left you a challenge or at least the beginning of one in a thread this weekend...
Step up to the plate (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98223)

Ok lets make a bet... Bwood wins against Wylie I wear a maroon shirt with the words Rocket is my daddy in white lettering to the next Wylie game I am able to attend. I know Garcia will take some pictures to preserve the moment forever. Wylie wins you ear a purple T with gold lettering with the phrase, I didnt listen to Rickadamus to the next game you are able to attend. Pictures required of course.

Hows that sound to you?

I am sure ccmom will wear the maroon shirt win or lose...

GreenMonster
09-28-2009, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
Let's do it!

Just a warning: when Injured is in Rickadamus mode he has the ability to see the future just like his distant cousin Nostradamus. He predicted Houston's 95 yard touchdown drive to win Saturday's game against Texas Tech to within 3 yards. :eek:

Rocket
09-28-2009, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Just a warning: when Injured is in Rickadamus mode he has the ability to see the future just like his distant cousin Nostradamus. He predicted Houston's 95 yard touchdown drive to win Saturday's game against Texas Tech to within 3 yards. :eek:

Rickadumaz? Sweet. ;)

ccmom
09-28-2009, 11:09 AM
I am sure ccmom will wear the maroon shirt win or lose...

That, like most everything you post on here, is ridiculous! :p :rolleyes:

STANG RED
09-28-2009, 11:10 AM
Large

:confused: You must have put on a pound or two since I last saw you. :D

Rocket
09-28-2009, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
That, like most everything you post on here, is ridiculous! :p :rolleyes:

I was expecting more... Hmmm... you sound flustered.:D

injuredinmelee
09-28-2009, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
and grew 6 inches taller... lol

Rocket
09-28-2009, 11:13 AM

Hows that sound to you?

I have to get the maroon shirt made and you get the purple shirt made?

injuredinmelee
09-28-2009, 11:13 AM
I was expecting more... Hmmm... you sound flustered.:D

she was sharpening her claws... lol

RedWhiteBlue
09-28-2009, 11:15 AM
she was sharpening her claws... lol

And headed to the nail salon getting them done all up with purple and gold bling bling, huh, sista???:inlove:

IrishTex
09-28-2009, 11:17 AM
My prediction:

Abilene Wylie (and future state champions) 34

Brownwood (a good team with some great fans) 14

:D

Mcguirk
09-28-2009, 11:40 AM
I thought it was the Amazing Ricks-ken? And the reason he could predict it was easy. We saw Case do it all the time in HS. If someone has the clip, they should post the run he made to set up the game winning field goal against Cuero for the state title. The guy is just one of those people that has "it". :cool:

Rocket
09-28-2009, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by IrishTex
My prediction:

Abilene Wylie (and future state champions) 34

Brownwood (a good team with some great fans) 14

Save your meaningless predictions for Brownwood-Wylie week.

blowfish
09-28-2009, 11:44 AM
Large

Honesty is the best policy here! LARGE? Maybe after it has been washed in cold water a hundred times. :D

garciap77
09-28-2009, 11:48 AM

Hows that sound to you?

L48 takes good pics!:D :D :D And so does LA!:D :D :D

garciap77
09-28-2009, 11:51 AM

Come on Stand! You know he meant youth large! :D

And we've had that shirt ready for months!:D

;)

Rocket
09-28-2009, 11:56 AM
LOL 5-9..180.. ding ding

garciap77
09-28-2009, 11:59 AM
LOL 5-9..180.. ding ding
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/rockyRocket.jpg

;)

Rocket
09-28-2009, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/rockyRocket.jpg

;)

Retribution draweth nigh, garcia... Brownwood-Wylie week is going to be fun.

LE Dad
09-28-2009, 12:06 PM
;) :eek: :eek: :cool:

RedWhiteBlue
09-28-2009, 12:50 PM
My 8 year old actually won a Wylie Dawg t-shirt at a playoff game last year!! Rodney can borrow it. It should be a great fit!!!:D

ccmom
09-28-2009, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
My 8 year old actually won a Wylie Dawg t-shirt at a playoff game last year!! Rodney can borrow it. It should be a great fit!!!:D

Hey! I remember that! :clap:

That shirt is WAY to cool for Rockee, though. :cool:

LE Dad
09-28-2009, 01:01 PM
My 8 year old actually won a Wylie Dawg t-shirt at a playoff game last year!! Rodney can borrow it. It should be a great fit!!!:D This is gonna be fun, wish I could watch. I think it should be wear to the next years game and sit with your own fans:thinking: :thinking: That would be funny, You Tube material. :D

Rocket
09-28-2009, 01:04 PM

I am biting my tongue.

garciap77
09-28-2009, 01:10 PM
Don't hold back Rocket!

Rocket
09-28-2009, 01:12 PM
Don't hold back Rocket!

Trust me. It won't be pretty.

injuredinmelee
09-28-2009, 01:14 PM
I lose I buy the shirt I am going to wear. You lose you buy. I know I am not risking much here.

RedWhiteBlue
09-28-2009, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
This is gonna be fun, wish I could watch. I think it should be wear to the next years game and sit with your own fans:thinking: :thinking: That would be funny, You Tube material. :D

I hope you don't mean sit with the Steer fans!! That would just be WAY too much....:confused: :eek:

LE Dad
09-28-2009, 01:47 PM
I hope you don't mean sit with the Steer fans!! That would just be WAY too much....:confused: :eek: NO:doh: I would never subject the Steer fans to such a thing:hairpunk: What I am suggesting is that if Rocket loses; next year at the Wylie-Bwd game, he wear his cute purple, bedazzled shirt and sit right in the middle of all the Brownwood faithful. Melee does likewise on the Wylie side in his Maroon in the event he should lose. :thinking:

:clap: That would be something to look forward too. Of course I think they should both model them at this years M&G for a photo op. :D

RedWhiteBlue
09-28-2009, 01:57 PM
NO:doh: I would never subject the Steer fans to such a thing:hairpunk: What I am suggesting is that if Rocket loses; next year at the Wylie-Bwd game, he wear his cute purple, bedazzled shirt and sit right in the middle of all the Brownwood faithful. Melee does likewise on the Wylie side in his Maroon in the event he should lose. :thinking:

:clap: That would be something to look forward too. Of course I think they should both model them at this years M&G for a photo op. :D

Oh my, that's not fair.... we would all have to miss OUR games to attend THOSE games just to watch!!! :confused: :doh:

Rocket
09-28-2009, 02:16 PM
I hope you don't mean sit with the Steer fans!! That would just be WAY too much....:confused: :eek:

What does Graham have to do with anything?

They aren't relevant.

lulu
09-28-2009, 02:23 PM
I would pay to see it!;)

LE Dad
09-28-2009, 02:24 PM
Oh my, that's not fair.... we would all have to miss OUR games to attend THOSE games just to watch!!! :confused: :doh: Oh, I am sure we can talk someone into videoing the event:confused: :confused: LOL

garciap77
10-01-2009, 09:05 PM
Large

Hey Rocket! I think it might be a little too big for you! PM me and let me know if you want me to get you the “Youth Large”! See what happens when you don't listen to me!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/LargerSFOrRocket-1.jpg

;)

wimbo_pro
10-01-2009, 09:10 PM
I dont want to go back and read this entire thread so as to be fully informed as to its intent and its content.

However, seeing it about Rocket and all things that are Rocket...I feel safe in saying "Just shut up Rocket!!!"

Am I in the general ballpark?

LE Dad
10-01-2009, 09:16 PM
Hey Rocket! I think it might be a little too big for you! PM me and let me know if you want me to get you the ``Youth Large``! See what happens when you don't listen to me!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/LargerSFOrRocket-1.jpg

;) :1omg!: :1omg!: :1omg!: :spitlol: :fnypost:

Ranger Mom
10-01-2009, 09:28 PM
Every time I see this thread I think it says....Rocket on Rocket!!!:eek:

LE Dad
10-01-2009, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Every time I see this thread I think it says....Rocket on Rocket!!!:eek: No, but I fear it is only a matter of time until we are subjected to such.:doh: :hand:

Ranger Mom
10-01-2009, 09:33 PM
No, but I fear it is only a matter of time until we are subjected to such.:doh: :hand:

Ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Rocket
10-01-2009, 09:56 PM
I am laughing garcia.that is ugly...
Your day is coming garcia.

and SHUTTUP WIMBO!

garciap77
10-01-2009, 10:04 PM
I am laughing garcia.that is ugly...
Your day is coming garcia.

and SHUTTUP WIMBO!

LOL

If Brownwood wins I'll hook you up with a nice Lion's Shirt!

P.S. I thought you said Frenship wasn't any good! They hung 56 points on your Hobbs Eagles! Did you happen to catch that game? I hope you weren't coaching that!:D

;)

garciap77
10-10-2009, 03:20 PM

Hows that sound to you?

Let's do it! Who is Rickadamus?

Here is the result of the Shirt Contest:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/RocketsShirt-1.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap:

LE Dad
10-10-2009, 03:29 PM
Here is the result of the Shirt Contest:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/RocketsShirt-1.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

turbostud
10-10-2009, 04:26 PM

And we've had that shirt ready for months!:D
;)

Youth Large? Who wears a Youth Large? My 6 year old/first grade/t-ball playing/Barbie Doll playing Daughter wears a Youth Large.

garciap77
10-10-2009, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Youth Large? Who wears a Youth Large? My 6 year old/first grade/t-ball playing/Barbie Doll playing Daughter wears a Youth Large.

Just Kidding!:D

;)

pirate4state
10-10-2009, 10:50 PM
so does Rocket have to buy his own shirt? :D

garciap77
10-10-2009, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
so does Rocket have to buy his own shirt? :D

I think so!:D

STANG RED
10-10-2009, 11:08 PM
LOL, poor Rocket has become the red headed step child of the whole 3adownlow. Man yall beat on him without any mercy at all. :eek:

injuredinmelee
10-12-2009, 02:06 PM
LOL, poor Rocket has become the red headed step child of the whole 3adownlow. Man yall beat on him without any mercy at all. :eek:

that kid from snyder and blackie just arent around enough anymore.

garciap77
10-12-2009, 04:29 PM
that kid from snyder and blackie just arent around enough anymore.

325 is still around, but now he's a Wylie Fan! At least that's what he told me!:D

95mustang
10-12-2009, 04:36 PM
325 is still around, but now he's a Wylie Fan! At least that's what he told me!:D

That's because he has seen what you can do with a picture.

Ranger Mom
10-12-2009, 04:51 PM

I think Rocket can probably handle it better than anyone else on the board.

He can surely dish it out.....but he can take it too!!!

That's why even when he calls me "weird" I still like him!!!:crazy1: :crazy1: