PDA

View Full Version : mustangs(the worst 0-5 team in the state)

TigerPride
09-28-2009, 10:13 AM
sweetwater vs AIR

Another struggle this week.

GO TIGERS!!!(the best 3-2 team in the state)

RedWhiteBlue
09-28-2009, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by TigerPride
sweetwater vs AIR

Keep your head up 'Stangs!!!:clap: :clap:

RedWhiteBlue
09-28-2009, 10:16 AM
NICE!!! Tigers still using that 'ole best 3-2 in the state.... gotta love that!!:rolleyes:

Bullaholic
09-28-2009, 10:21 AM
sweetwater vs AIR

Thanks for the news flash, TigerPride---got it---the Mustangs are having a down year and are winless, so far this season. I, along with many others, probably weren't aware of that.

BTW---Do you believe in Karma? :D

ccmom
09-28-2009, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Thanks for the news flash, TigerPride---got it---the Mustangs are having a down year and are winless, so far this season. I, along with many others, probably weren't aware of that.

My thoughts exactly!! It sure would be a shame for your precious Tigers to get beat by a team you are bashing on the board. Seriously...I would just hate that for you. :rolleyes: :devil:

TigerPride
09-28-2009, 10:35 AM

How could i not point out the obvious....

The rivalry between the TIGERS and the stangs go way back.
True mustang fans wouldn't expect anything less coming from SNYDER.

BILLYFRED0000
09-28-2009, 10:41 AM
sweetwater vs AIR

I will argue with you there. The best 3-2 team is Celina.

Bullaholic
09-28-2009, 10:55 AM
How could i not point out the obvious....

The rivalry between the TIGERS and the stangs go way back.
True mustang fans wouldn't expect anything less coming from SNYDER.

There is probably an equally strong rivalry between Bridgeport and Decatur, but honestly, I enjoy the Bulls beating the Eagles more in the close games when both teams are having a good year. There is just more pride in that---IMO, there is just not as much satisfaction in beating your rival when they are way down and your team is way up.

STANG RED
09-28-2009, 11:06 AM
We actually may be the best 0-5 team in the state. We havent exactly played a cupcake schedule, but have competed very well in 3 of the 5 losses, and even had lots of bright spots in the two blowout losses. I dont know how many or even if we'll win any games this year, but as long as the boys keep believeing and work hard to get better, they'll be able to compete well every week, and will have a chance to win some. It's tough as hell to go through one of these types of seasons, but when you can see the light at the end of the tunnel, you just have to endure it and keep working hard to get better. It'll be no time at all when the Mustangs will be spanking little tigger butt with the same regularity as has been in the past. So enjoy it while you can little tiggers. But dont get used to it. It wont last long. As it never has in the past.;)

ccmom
09-28-2009, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
We actually may be the best 0-5 team in the state. We havent exactly played a cupcake schedule, but have competed very well in 3 of the 5 losses, and even had lots of bright spots in the two blowout losses. I dont know how many or even if we'll win any games this year, but as long as the boys keep believeing and work hard to get better, they'll be able to compete well every week, and will have a chance to win some. It's tough as hell to go through one of these types of seasons, but when you can see the light at the end of the tunnel, you just have to endure it and keep working hard to get better. It'll be no time at all when the Mustangs will be spanking little tigger butt with the same regularity as has been in the past. So enjoy it while you can little tiggers. But dont get used to it. It wont last long. As it never has in the past.;) :iagree:

TheDOCTORdre
09-28-2009, 12:39 PM
sweetwater vs AIR

I've said it once and I'll say it again...its gonna be a shame when the "best 3-2 team in the state" meets up with the "worst 0-5 team in the state" on Oct 23rd @ Mustang Bowl and heads back home to tiggerland with a loss

Mustangpride09
09-28-2009, 12:40 PM
Oh well, we still have like 200 more wins than snyder.

Ranger Mom
09-28-2009, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
NICE!!! Tigers still using that 'ole best 3-2 in the state.... gotta love that!!:rolleyes:

Nah....not the Tigers, just Tiger Pride!!

I don't think his fellow dlow posters even claim him....he is quite the embarrassment!! :p

RedWhiteBlue
09-28-2009, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I don't think his fellow dlow posters even claim him....he is quite the embarrassment!! :p

I agree, RM!!:D

Ex-Tiger2005
09-28-2009, 01:34 PM

Yeah we do for the previous 3 or 4 times they have beaten us at the Bowl. Coach Rogers is winless there and now is our chance! Thats karma!!!

Ex-Tiger2005
09-28-2009, 01:35 PM

Thats dirty RM!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
09-28-2009, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Ex-Tiger2005
Thats dirty RM!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

I speak the truth!!!

Ex-Tiger2005
09-28-2009, 01:55 PM
well truth be spoken then I know to stay away from you!!!:D

RedWhiteBlue
09-28-2009, 02:07 PM
well truth be spoken then I know to stay away from you!!!:D

And I am sure RM will lose some major sleep over that one....:rolleyes:

Ex-Tiger2005
09-28-2009, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
And I am sure RM will lose some major sleep over that one....:rolleyes:

i dont think you know what you are talking about buddy! i was saying she is a bad woman!!! not anything else so go back to sleep!

Ranger Mom
09-28-2009, 02:25 PM
i dont think you know what you are talking about buddy! i was saying she is a bad woman!!! not anything else so go back to sleep!

:spitlol: :spitlol:

Hey RWB....when is the last time you were called "buddy??":p

ccmom
09-28-2009, 02:28 PM

It's official...all the humor and wit in Scurry County is the property of DaHop. :rolleyes: :inlove:

RedWhiteBlue
09-28-2009, 03:09 PM
:spitlol: :spitlol:

Hey RWB....when is the last time you were called "buddy??":p

Not sure, RM. But considering the source and everything I think it is freakin' hilarious!!!:D

RedWhiteBlue
09-28-2009, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
It's official...all the humor and wit in Scurry County is the property of DaHop. :rolleyes: :inlove:

Yeppers!!! :kiss:

skins4life
09-28-2009, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
We actually may be the best 0-5 team in the state. We havent exactly played a cupcake schedule, but have competed very well in 3 of the 5 losses, and even had lots of bright spots in the two blowout losses. I dont know how many or even if we'll win any games this year, but as long as the boys keep believeing and work hard to get better, they'll be able to compete well every week, and will have a chance to win some. It's tough as hell to go through one of these types of seasons, but when you can see the light at the end of the tunnel, you just have to endure it and keep working hard to get better. It'll be no time at all when the Mustangs will be spanking little tigger butt with the same regularity as has been in the past. So enjoy it while you can little tiggers. But dont get used to it. It wont last long. As it never has in the past.;)

:iagree:

skins4life
09-28-2009, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by ccmom

He is a pretty good guy!!!!;) ;)

Sweetwater Red
09-28-2009, 08:25 PM
He would have to be to hang out with a guy who's golf cart and gear are decked out
with Redskins logos. :thinking: :D

LE Dad
09-28-2009, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by skins4life
He is a pretty good guy!!!!;) ;) WOW:eek: :eek: :eek: I can feel the :inlove: in this thread... :)

Snyder_TigerFan
09-28-2009, 10:53 PM
Just :stirpot:. You know if the shoe were on the other foot, sweetwater posters would come out of the woodworks to kick us while we're down.

ASUFrisbeeStud
09-28-2009, 11:19 PM
What's the all-time record between Snyder and Sweetwater? WOS can you give us the dirt?

Ex-Tiger2005
09-29-2009, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Just :stirpot:. You know if the shoe were on the other foot, sweetwater posters would come out of the woodworks to kick us while we're down.

The thing is it wouldnt just be S'water it would be everyone! Look at LH at the first of the season everyone was dogging them and now they are winning games and no one says much about them anymore!

garciap77
09-29-2009, 12:20 PM
The thing is it wouldnt just be S'water it would be everyone! Look at LH at the first of the season everyone was dogging them and now they are winning games and no one says much about them anymore!

Who's LH?:D

;)