PDA

View Full Version : Don't get the noles this year...

spaniard
09-26-2009, 03:14 PM
I've been a huge FSU fan since the Warrick Dunn days, and there hasn't been this much consistent inconsistency since i can remember...blow out #7 byu last week, get beat at home by unranked usf...good grief

Tx Challenge
09-26-2009, 03:56 PM
I agree, FSU has been all over the place. I like the Noles as well but this year can't decide if they are good or not.

BTW, Dunn is a great person as well as player. One of my favorites of all time. If you have not read his book, I would. The guy has been thru a lot in his life.

spaniard
09-26-2009, 04:22 PM
he's part of the main reason i started following the noles. there was an article in sports illustrated his fresh or soph year that really got me interested in watching him. he definitely has been through a lot, and is a quality guy. i haven't heard of or read his book, but i'll definitely keep an eye out for it.

Tx Challenge
09-26-2009, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by spaniard
he's part of the main reason i started following the noles. there was an article in sports illustrated his fresh or soph year that really got me interested in watching him. he definitely has been through a lot, and is a quality guy. i haven't heard of or read his book, but i'll definitely keep an eye out for it.

Spaniard, the book has been out since at least Jan. It is called "Running for my life" Dunn is a "Man's" man. If you are going to be at the Burnet game this week, we play you guys. PM me for my cell, and I will bring my book for you to read......Best of luck to Burnet...

spaniard
09-27-2009, 07:42 AM
unfortunately i won't be able to make the game this week. my wife is a wedding photographer and we have a wedding the following day, and since i'm her second shooter, i've got to be there too :D