PDA

View Full Version : That was quick!!

LE Dad
09-26-2009, 11:14 AM
I got a late start on getting to the Liberty Eylau- Paris game and missed about the first 4 minutes. I found a Paris radio station about the time Paris was kicking an extra point after blocking an LE punt. As we were entering the city the announcer mentioned that their special teams were outstanding this year and that they would probably pin the Leopards deep and get the ball in great field position for their 2nd offensive possession. A 90 yd KO return and extra point later LE recovered it's first of 3 onside kicks. 2 plays and a extra point later Paris got the ball for a 3 and out they again kicked to number 81. Thanks to a penalty LE had to go on offense. The annoucer then stated how inferior LE's
Passing game was, an 84 yd pass and extra point later, 21-7 LE, I arrived at the game and turned off the radio. TRUE STORY!! Paris ya'll have a great team and that was a good game but your announcer had us rolling all the way through town. :D :D

Game stats
.........................LE...............Paris
1stdowns......20............ 13
Rushing 48-430.........27-181
Passing...109 ..................101
A-C-I ......10-3-0 ........26-10-3
Fumbles....5-3.................4 -3
Penalties...10-79........... 5-45
Score............45...................31

Leading rusher LE Tra Carson 20-239
Leading Passer LE Trey Norman 9-3-0- 109
Leading Receiver LE Brian Reed 1-84

Still too many turnovers and penalties!! Some were due to new people in game, but still sloppy. Only 8 second half points allowed (scored with 1:36 left in game
Paris has an outstanding TB. He is tiny (bout 5' 4" 150 ) this dude is quick. They have a pretty good QB but I do not believe he has seen the type of speed at DB that he saw last night. Paris has good possession recievers that can sustain drives but no real breakaway speed. They are solid on defense #22 is a stud. He was in on every tackle on defense, does the kicking, and I think I saw him giving financial advice at halftime. Definite 1st team all district guy. Don't overlook Paris, they will make playoffs and if you aren't ready they will beat you.

:clap: :clap:

lulu
09-26-2009, 12:14 PM
Congratz LE Dad:)

Buckeye80
09-26-2009, 12:18 PM
Nice win Leps! Im still saying its gonna be a LE/ Prosper D1 Reg II Final.:clap:

LE Dad
09-26-2009, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Buckeye80
Nice win Leps! Im still saying its gonna be a LE/ Prosper D1 Reg II Final.:clap: It's looking really good for it. We held a 2 way lineman, a D lineman and our 2nd leading rusher out for a little extra recovery time. Our senior QB went out in first half and we used our other Jr. in second half rotation and never missed a beat (who has 3 QBs?) . LE left 21+ points on field with turnovers and missed opportunities on defense.

How bout them Buckeyes!!

:D