PDA

View Full Version : district 25

lostaussie
09-26-2009, 07:46 AM
24-3 thats pretty stout !!!!! who is the front runner and who will be left out?

1st and goal
09-26-2009, 09:20 AM
Yep, undefeated another weekend although Bellville was almost taken down by Brookshire Royal. That could've been the upset of the week statewide.

We're going to have a bunch of real slobber knockers when district comes around.

I think that Lagrange should be up there in the polls higher. I also think that it will be tough for Giddings to beat them in their stadium (but I also know it can be done :devil: ). Congrats to them on their whipping of Goliad.

Pudlugger
09-26-2009, 11:21 AM
D25 will be an exciting district to watch in the coming weeks. First week matchups include Bellville/La Grange and Giddings/Sealy. After that the run for the district title will narrow down to two teams with the losing two acting as spoilers. It is unfortunate that one top 25 team in the state will not go to the playoffs not to mention two other teams capable of winning some of the weaker district titles outright. Whoever put this district together did it on geography and tradition more than regional balance.

Bull's-eye
09-26-2009, 12:03 PM
Giddings would be considered the front runner, but watch out for Sealy. The Tigers are flying under the radar & have been quietly putting away teams. LG can beat anybody with their passing attack, but can they run the ball? Bellville will have to step up their offense to play with these teams. Their defense will keep them in most games, so don't count out the Brahmas.

beastyboyz
09-26-2009, 03:33 PM
this district will be too close to call...

la grange has a powerful spread offense...so does sealy
giddings is pretty much balanceed on O/D
bellville has a defense tht will problably hold any team they play to 24 points or less...

it could get real crazy in 2 weeks haha

zebrablue2
09-26-2009, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by beastyboyz
this district will be too close to call...

la grange has a powerful spread offense...so does sealy
giddings is pretty much balanceed on O/D
bellville has a defense tht will problably hold any team they play to 24 points or less...

it could get real crazy in 2 weeks haha

it will be wild in two weeks, and it will also be fun.. good luck to all in the district, and go brahmas........