09-26-2009, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by squid

then, Wylie by the same margin

Not quite.

Snydertigersrul
09-26-2009, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
Not quite.

Does Sweetwater play in Brownwood this year?

95mustang
09-26-2009, 05:40 PM
No we will travel to the bowl this year.

blowfish
09-26-2009, 06:10 PM
Underwoods....."yuck" except for their rolls.

Rocket
09-26-2009, 06:15 PM
Underwood's is good.

It's on in 2 weeks.

Snydertigersrul
09-26-2009, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Underwood's is good.

It's on in 2 weeks.

For once, you and I agree on something. I eat at Underwoods every time I come to Brownwood

IrishTex
09-26-2009, 06:17 PM
I eat at Underwoods everything I come to Brownwood

OK, that made no sense..

:rolleyes:

OldBison75
09-26-2009, 08:40 PM
Did Brownwood get through the game with BYE without injuring anybody else? I hope everybody can stay healthy util they meet Wylie. Don't want to have anybody have any excuses.

Rocket
09-26-2009, 08:42 PM
Our QB is all that will be out for the Wylie game, that we know of. Coach Shipley and the OC have a new toy to play with. Jaxon Shipley. :)

garciap77
09-27-2009, 09:43 AM
Our QB is all that will be out for the Wylie game, that we know of. Coach Shipley and the OC have a new toy to play with. Jaxon Shipley. :)

Hey Coach! How do you plan to get the ball to Shipley, if your QB is all that will be out for the game?:D

;)

BwdLion73
09-27-2009, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
Hey Coach! How do you plan to get the ball to Shipley, if your QB is all that will be out for the game?:D

;)

We done thought of that and have put in several plays where he throws the ball to himself.;)

garciap77
09-27-2009, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
We done thought of that and have put in several plays where he throws the ball to himself.;)
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/insomnia.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/insomnia.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/insomnia.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

LOL

Nice answer!!! Maybe you should be the coach, instead of Rocket!;)

garciap77
09-27-2009, 10:12 AM
Is LEDad still not allowed to post on Brownwood Threads?:D

:p

:1popcorn:

Looking4number8
09-27-2009, 10:26 AM
Is LEDad still not allowed to post on Brownwood Threads?:D

:p

Nope!

LE Dad
09-27-2009, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Nope! :D Weeks up!!

RedWhiteBlue
09-27-2009, 11:54 AM
Any complaints with the refs? I heard you guys had some REALLY bad calls!!! I wonder who paid them off this time? :eek: :eek:

OldBison75
09-27-2009, 05:28 PM
I heard the refs called a fumble on Brownwood in the red zone that everyone says the whistle had already blon and should not have been a fumble. If not for that drive stopping ignorant call by the refs, Brownwood would have won by two scores.

OldBison75
09-27-2009, 05:31 PM
Rumor is that Brownwood was driving for a score and the refs called a fumble that stopped the drive. According to Rocket, the whistle had already blown. Brownwood still beat AIR by one point though, even with incompetent refs.

95mustang
09-27-2009, 10:57 PM
A win is a win.

garciap77
09-27-2009, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Any complaints with the refs? I heard you guys had some REALLY bad calls!!! I wonder who paid them off this time? :eek: :eek:

:lies: :lies: :lies:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/sillyref.jpg

Every call was legit!:D

;)

Twirling Time
09-28-2009, 06:07 AM
I got Air to cover. :p

jason
09-28-2009, 07:58 AM

;)

this is a legitimate question.....the backup was terrible in the stephenville game, there is no way he can get the ball to shipley enough to help them win games.....

Rocket
09-28-2009, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by jason
this is a legitimate question.....the backup was terrible in the stephenville game, there is no way he can get the ball to shipley enough to help them win games.....

One thing the kid can throw is a deep ball. When the Wylie game goes down he will have had 4 weeks of practice with the starting squad and 2 convincing wins. He threw the ball great against Liberty Hill. And yes, they were intermediate to deep balls.

He is a young SOPH QB. The deer in the headlights against Sville was expected. He came in cold and wasn't ready mentally. I also do not think he will be asked to beat Wylie by throwing 35 balls. He will be asked to do what he can do, and one thing is get that ball deep, which he can do.

To judge Brownwood on what you saw against Sville is inaccurate on all levels. Yeah it was a disappointing night for Brownwood fans and those expecting a great game, but things happen sometimes. Ask Stephenville about the Everman loss last year.

Rocket
09-28-2009, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
:D Weeks up!!

I now challenge LE Dad to never post on a Brownwood thread ever again. (it worked the first time.) :rolleyes:

garciap77
09-28-2009, 09:12 AM
I now challenge LE Dad to never post on a Brownwood thread ever again. (it worked the first time.) :rolleyes:

That's like asking the Brownwood Lions to beat the Wylie Bulldogs! :D

;)

Rocket
09-28-2009, 09:30 AM

;)

Yeah, those yellow shoes really strike fear in the heart of your opponents. I'm sure.

LE Dad
09-28-2009, 09:40 AM

;) :tisk:Thats just mean GP :evilgrin:
possibly accurate :thinking:but mean nonetheless :D

and did I hear a challenge:clap: :rolleyes:

garciap77
09-28-2009, 09:42 AM
:tisk:Thats just mean GP :evilgrin:
possibly accurate :thinking:but mean nonetheless :D

and did I hear a challenge:clap: :rolleyes:

J/K LOL

garciap77
09-28-2009, 09:49 AM
Yeah, those yellow shoes really strike fear in the heart of your opponents. I'm sure.

:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ScarSlink.jpg

;)

LE Dad
09-28-2009, 09:53 AM
I now challenge LE Dad to never post on a Brownwood thread ever again. (it worked the first time.) :rolleyes: OK Rodney, Rockee, Crockett, or my personal favorite..... Chumpalicious.........................:D :clap:

:thinking: Here is a counter challenge:clap: I will not post on a Brownwood thread; if you don't post on anything other than Brownwood threads. No "Celina Theory" or other crap :rolleyes: just Brownwood related threads.........................Hmmm:thinking:

RedWhiteBlue
09-28-2009, 09:54 AM
OK Rodney, Rockee, Crockett, or my personal favorite..... Chumpalicious.........................:D :clap:

:thinking: Here is a counter challenge:clap: I will not post on a Brownwood thread; if you don't post on anything other than Brownwood threads. No "Celina Theory" or other crap :rolleyes: just Brownwood related threads.........................Hmmm:thinking:

:1popcorn: :1popcorn:

LE Dad
09-28-2009, 10:01 AM

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ScarSlink.jpg

;) :clap: :clap: LE Dad scores AGAIN!! :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

injuredinmelee
09-28-2009, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by blowfish
Underwoods....."yuck" except for their rolls.
I agree with blowfish here.. except their cobbler is good too. Their meat sucks. I would rather eat at section hand.

RedWhiteBlue
09-28-2009, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I agree with blowfish here.. except their cobbler is good too. Their meat sucks. I would rather eat at section hand.

I hate Underwoods! I can't believe they allow them to call that stuff they put out 'bar bq'.... I don't think people that like that stuff know what real meat is supposed to taste like!!!:thinking:

injuredinmelee
09-28-2009, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
I hate Underwoods! I can't believe they allow them to call that stuff they put out 'bar bq'.... I don't think people that like that stuff know what real meat is supposed to taste like!!!:thinking:

Preach on sistah! I knew you had to be smarter than ccmom said you were... ;) ;) ;)

injuredinmelee
09-28-2009, 11:00 AM
Man up Rocket (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98331)

RedWhiteBlue
09-28-2009, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Preach on sistah! I knew you had to be smarter than ccmom said you were... ;) ;) ;)

Good try, big boy!!!:kiss:

LE Dad
09-28-2009, 12:21 PM
OK Rodney, Rockee, Crockett, or my personal favorite..... Chumpalicious.........................:D :clap:

:confused: :1popcorn:

Rocket
09-28-2009, 01:39 PM
:confused: :1popcorn:

Unlike you, my Celina Theory thread actually encouraged discussion and provided some entertainment.

LE Dad
09-28-2009, 02:07 PM
Unlike you, my Celina Theory thread actually encouraged discussion and provided some entertainment. See, I knew you couldn't do it :clap: :clap: You miss LE Dad, showing up :cheerl: spreading cheer, as only I can:D I know you are a closet Leopard fan:cool: Its OK Rocket, I will keep posting :clap:

garciap77
09-29-2009, 12:27 PM
See, I knew you couldn't do it :clap: :clap: You miss LE Dad, showing up :cheerl: spreading cheer, as only I can:D I know you are a closet Leopard fan:cool: Its OK Rocket, I will keep posting :clap:

I know you are a closet Leopard fan:cool: Its OK Rocket, I will keep posting

:stirpot: :1popcorn:

LE Dad
09-29-2009, 12:57 PM
I know you are a closet Leopard fan:cool: Its OK Rocket, I will keep posting

:stirpot: :1popcorn: I saw it on the 3ADL, so it must be true ................... Lol.

:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

:evilgrin: