PDA

View Full Version : Bubba Joe

Snyder_TigerFan
09-25-2009, 08:39 PM
Was it you that said on the radio....."You don't ask a sophmore quarterback to win the game."......What kind of crap is that? Why is he in the game if you don't want to win?

For the record...Snyder's sophmore quarterback is doing just fine...

Rocket
09-25-2009, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Was it you that said on the radio....."You don't ask a sophmore quarterback to win the game."......What kind of crap is that? Why is he in the game if you don't want to win?

You ask him to manage the game and not make mistakes. If you put a SOPH QB out there and rely on him to throw the ball 25-30 times, well good luck....

IrishTex
09-25-2009, 08:45 PM

I would think there is a difference between Pecos and Big Spring...
:rolleyes:

:D

Snyder_TigerFan
09-25-2009, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
You ask him to manage the game and not make mistakes. If you put a SOPH QB out there and rely on him to throw the ball 25-30 times, well good luck....

I guess that is probably true if you are 0-3.

DaHop72
09-25-2009, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by IrishTex
I would think there is a difference between Pecos and Big Spring...

:D But our soph. also did a good job against Big Spring, Cooper and Palo Duro.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

IrishTex
09-25-2009, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
But our soph. also did a good job against Big Spring, Cooper and Palo Duro.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hop, what was ya'lls score against Big Spring?

STANG RED
09-25-2009, 09:09 PM
But our soph. also did a good job against Big Spring, Cooper and Palo Duro.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And ours just got his first start tonight. He didnt have a couple of cupcakes to hone his skills against. But he'll be just fine. All he needs is a little more time. A better blocking O line sure would help though.

Snyder_TigerFan
09-25-2009, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
And ours just got his first start tonight. He didnt have a couple of cupcakes to hone his skills against. But he'll be just fine. All he needs is a little more time. A better blocking O line sure would help though.

That excuse isn't going to work....cause Big Spring was our Soph's first start. Just accept it.

DaHop72
09-25-2009, 09:16 PM
And ours just got his first start tonight. He didnt have a couple of cupcakes to hone his skills against. But he'll be just fine. All he needs is a little more time. A better blocking O line sure would help though. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: Ours first one was against Big Spring as well, don't consider them a cupcake.

DaHop72
09-25-2009, 09:20 PM
Hop, what was ya'lls score against Big Spring? Final was 40-21

IrishTex
09-25-2009, 09:21 PM
Thanks

STANG RED
09-25-2009, 09:21 PM
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: Ours first one was against Big Spring as well, don't consider them a cupcake.

Seems the tiggers got a good spanking in that one, just like we are now. I'm thinking your soph didnt exactly threaten the record books in that one either.

DaHop72
09-25-2009, 09:24 PM
Seems the tiggers got a good spanking in that one, just like we are now. I'm thinking your soph didnt exactly threaten the record books in that one either. No, but we did score 21 points. :devil: :devil:

STANG RED
09-25-2009, 09:27 PM
No, but we did score 21 points. :devil: :devil:

Did he do it all by himself? Against their #1 D? I didnt think so.:p ;)

DaHop72
09-25-2009, 09:28 PM
Did he do it all by himself? Against their #1 D? I didnt think so.:p ;) I didn't say he, I said we, as in the Tigers. Silly Red, there is no I in team. :D :D

STANG RED
09-25-2009, 09:41 PM
I didn't say he, I said we, as in the Tigers. Silly Red, there is no I in team. :D :D

But there is an "I" in WIN. Dont really know what that means, just thought I'd point it out. :D

DaHop72
09-25-2009, 09:44 PM
But there is an "I" in WIN. Dont really know what that means, just thought I'd point it out. :D Okay, you've left yourself open to this one so I will apologize ahead of time but............I guess the Mustangs haven't found the "I" vowel this year have they. :devil: :devil:

Sorry again Red but I know you can take it and give in back.:p :p

IrishTex
09-25-2009, 09:46 PM
Wow...Big Spring is finally putting in some subs with 9:00 left and a 48 point lead..

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

STANG RED
09-25-2009, 09:53 PM
Okay, you've left yourself open to this one so I will apologize ahead of time but............I guess the Mustangs haven't found the "I" vowel this year have they. :devil: :devil:

Sorry again Red but I know you can take it and give in back.:p :p

We dont want to break out the wins too early. Snyder would be a good place to put a win up against though. Yep, thats what we'll do. Just lulling yall to sleep for now.;)

DaHop72
09-25-2009, 09:55 PM
We dont want to break out the wins too early. Snyder would be a good place to put a win up against though. Yep, thats what we'll do. Just lulling yall to sleep for now.;) :thinking: :thinking: I feel a Ma Allen wager coming. :devil: :devil:

IrishTex
09-25-2009, 09:56 PM
:thinking: :thinking: I feel a Ma Allen wager coming. :devil: :devil:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :D

Snyder_TigerFan
09-25-2009, 10:45 PM
We dont want to break out the wins too early. Snyder would be a good place to put a win up against though. Yep, thats what we'll do. Just lulling yall to sleep for now.;)

That sounds like some good...wishful....thinking. Soph. vs. Soph. Lets see who comes out on top.

Where is Bubba Joe.....snyder native. I want to hear his opinion. Is he going to send the soph. qb out against snyder not expecting to win?

DaHop72
09-25-2009, 10:53 PM
That sounds like some good...wishful....thinking. Soph. vs. Soph. Lets see who comes out on top.

Where is Bubba Joe.....snyder native. I want to hear his opinion. Is he going to send the soph. qb out against snyder not expecting to win? :thinking: :thinking: Bubba Joe isn't a Snyder native. He actually bleeds red.

Snyder_TigerFan
09-26-2009, 01:38 AM
:thinking: :thinking: Bubba Joe isn't a Snyder native. He actually bleeds red.

Maybe so...but he was was part of the Snyder program at one time. Just taking a paycheck I guess.

Snyder_TigerFan
09-26-2009, 01:44 AM
Did he do it all by himself? Against their #1 D? I didnt think so.:p ;)

Actually, if I recall, it was against their #1 D. We broke out early in the first half because I thought we were going to whoop them. They were a different team in the second half. So take it for what it is worth.

STANG RED
09-26-2009, 04:38 PM
:thinking: :thinking: I feel a Ma Allen wager coming. :devil: :devil:

Heck yeah, I'll make that bet most any day.:D

Also, take this for what its worth.????????
As I understand it, two of our very best defensive players quit the team last week for whatever reason. When they tried to come back this week, the coach said no. Kudos to coach Slaughter!!! I wont say who they are on here, but the two of them probably accounted for more than half the tackles on the D in previous games. But even so, I'm glad the coach took the high road on this one and didnt let them come back. It would have been easy to take them back I'm sure. But I think he did the right thing, even if it did leave a huge hole.

95mustang
09-26-2009, 05:17 PM

As I understand it, two of our very best defensive players quit the team last week for whatever reason. When they tried to come back this week, the coach said no. Kudos to coach Slaughter!!! I wont say who they are on here, but the two of them probably accounted for more than half the tackles on the D in previous games. But even so, I'm glad the coach took the high road on this one and didnt let them come back. It would have been easy to take them back I'm sure. But I think he did the right thing, even if it did leave a huge hole.

Good move Coach Slaughter. Maybe more coaches across the state should be like this.

IrishTex
09-26-2009, 05:19 PM

I hope all the folks remember this year and Coach Slaughter and what he's had to deal with. I'm just saying we are all gonna look back and say this might have been the best hire in a very long time at SHS.

Snyder_TigerFan
09-26-2009, 05:22 PM

I agree. If not, those players will run all over the coaches. Good move by the coach - selfish move by those players.

Snydertigersrul
09-26-2009, 05:24 PM

Snyder's quarterback is a sophomore, thrown for nearly 1,300 yards in five games and the Tigers are 3-2

Snydertigersrul
09-26-2009, 05:27 PM

Our quarterback is a sophomore and he threw for nearly 300 yards against Big Spring and we had a 13-7 halftime lead and ended up losing 40-21. What was Sweetwater'score?

Snydertigersrul
09-26-2009, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Our quarterback is a sophomore and he threw for nearly 300 yards against Big Spring and we had a 13-7 halftime lead and ended up losing 40-21. What was Sweetwater'score?

WHERE IS BUBBA JOE AT THESE DAYS? I'VE NOT HEARD FROM HIM IN A LONG TIME, ALONG WITH BUTKIS. COULD A 0-5 START BE THE REASON.

IrishTex
09-26-2009, 05:41 PM

Give us a break will ya?

Your coach has been there how long??

I don't know how many different ways we have to say it...we don't have the program in place yet. The new coach has 5 games under his belt.

You folks in Snyder know all this, but nooooo, you guys can't miss an opportunity to rub salt in it can you?

We'll be back...we always come back..

What is the over-all record Sweetwater vs. Snyder?

OK.

Snydertigersrul
09-26-2009, 06:05 PM
Give us a break will ya?

Your coach has been there how long??

I don't know how many different ways we have to say it...we don't have the program in place yet. The new coach has 5 games under his belt.

You folks in Snyder know all this, but nooooo, you guys can't miss an opportunity to rub salt in it can you?

We'll be back...we always come back..

What is the over-all record Sweetwater vs. Snyder?

OK.

We scored more points Friday night with the sophomore quarterback than Sweetwater has scored all season. Maybe you will win next FRiday.

IrishTex
09-26-2009, 06:16 PM
We scored more points Friday night with the sophomore quarterback than Sweetwater has scored all season. Maybe you will win next FRiday.

Congrats on a mediocre year at best.

Snydertigersrul
09-26-2009, 06:17 PM
Congrats on a mediocre year at best.

It's better than going 0-10

IrishTex
09-26-2009, 06:18 PM
It's better than going 0-10

You'll be sitting at home just like the rest of us come playoff time..

Snydertigersrul
09-26-2009, 06:20 PM
You'll be sitting at home just like the rest of us come playoff time..

We will see, but that would still be better than going 0-10

IrishTex
09-26-2009, 06:22 PM
We will see, but that would still be better than going 0-10

It's still the same end result...besides, we got to start re-tooling for next year.

STANG RED
09-26-2009, 06:25 PM

Put him in a new offense he's never played before, and surround him with 1/2 of a team that should probably be playing JV ball, and a new coaching staff, then see how well he does.
Ours is doing just fine, and will get better every week. I like where we are headed, and look forward to many years of typical Mustang ass whoopins of tiggers. It may not happen this year, but 8 or 9 of the next 10 will be satisfactory. And will most likely be the case.

IrishTex
09-26-2009, 06:26 PM
Now, Mr. Tigger,
If you'll excuse me from the useless banter, I'm on my way out the door to enjoy some ice cold margaritas.

It should be a great evening to sit outside a spell at Duke's. (http://www.dukesoriginalroadhouse.com/index.html)

We'll see you boys later.

Snyder_TigerFan
09-27-2009, 11:26 AM
Bubba Joe?

IrishTex
09-27-2009, 11:28 AM
Bubba Joe?

hahaha ya had to bring it back huh? lmao

Butkus
09-27-2009, 07:59 PM
Maybe so...but he was was part of the Snyder program at one time. Just taking a paycheck I guess. Now now little tigger dont getcha self in such a dither. Ya see Bubba Joe wuz kinda like that prodical son in tha Bible that ran off ta snyder and tha heathens and begin ta sin an sin an sin till momma sent me an Stang Red ta drag him back home ta Mustang land.:devil:

Butkus
09-27-2009, 08:01 PM
WHERE IS BUBBA JOE AT THESE DAYS? I'VE NOT HEARD FROM HIM IN A LONG TIME, ALONG WITH BUTKIS. COULD A 0-5 START BE THE REASON. Dang ole snydertigersdrool Bubba Joe done got all uppity an joint tha broadcastin bunch. Ole Butkus dont get on much since Bubba left an brother Stang been travelin tha country sumbody gots ta take care a momma.

Butkus
09-27-2009, 08:05 PM
I hope all the folks remember this year and Coach Slaughter and what he's had to deal with. I'm just saying we are all gonna look back and say this might have been the best hire in a very long time at SHS. Well ifin tha ole metro Mustang hadnt shown his old mug agin. Didnt figure old city boy had time with all his blogin an such fur us.

IrishTex
09-27-2009, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
Well ifin tha ole metro Mustang hadnt shown his old mug agin. Didnt figure old city boy had time with all his blogin an such fur us.

haha....I always got time to talk Mustang football Buttkiss.

Butkus
09-27-2009, 08:11 PM

:D Thats whut ole snydertigersdrool calls me old son. Guessin u an him mus be good buddies r maybe ur one a those closet tigger fans. :thinking:

IrishTex
09-27-2009, 08:13 PM
Thats whut ole snydertigersdrool calls me old son. Guessin u an him mus be good buddies r maybe ur one a those closet tigger fans. :thinking:

You'd be guessin wrong thar cuz.....
Ya see, Old Tex just calls em like he see's him...I can't help it if those tiggers admire quality postin...

You need to switch to one of those other 45 screen names ya got and get a better sense of humor..

sinton66
09-27-2009, 08:13 PM
Dang if Snyder and Sweetwater had Air Forces, they'd be calling in air strikes on each other.:D

STANG RED
09-27-2009, 08:15 PM

lolololololololol Buttkiss lolololololol, now that right there is funny, i dont care who ya are. he got ya on that one big brother. hahahahahahahahahahaha:D

Butkus
09-27-2009, 08:15 PM
You'd be guessin wrong thar cuz.....
Ya see, Old Tex just calls em like he see's him...I can't help it if those tiggers admire quality postin...

You need to switch to one of those other 45 screen names ya got and get a better sense of humor.. Maybe u need ta get ur eyes checked cus its hard ta see tha Mustangs play frum ur neck a tha woods.

IrishTex
09-27-2009, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Dang if Snyder and Sweetwater had Air Forces, they'd be calling in air strikes on each other.:D

Agreed Sinton 66. The funny thing about this is, people that aren't even part of the Sweetwater/Snyder rivalry jumping in to stir the pot!

That's entertainmnet for ya..

Butkus
09-27-2009, 08:17 PM
lolololololololol Buttkiss lolololololol, now that right there is funny, i dont care who ya are. he got ya on that one big brother. hahahahahahahahahahaha:D Now ur soundin like old str an loopy ur self. Good thing Bubba aint round hed put a knot on ur ugly mug fur u.:D

IrishTex
09-27-2009, 08:17 PM
Maybe u need ta get ur eyes checked cus its hard ta see tha Mustangs play frum ur neck a tha woods.

Don't worry bout my neck of the woods brother...my eyes are just fine...you just keep making us proud you are an Aggie...that should be enough for you to think on..

IrishTex
09-27-2009, 08:18 PM
Now ur soundin like old str an loopy ur self. Good thing Bubba aint round hed put a knot on ur ugly mug fur u.:D

That's kinda funny...i saw ol Bubba at the pep rally at homecoming...he was the one kinda slinking off behind the administrator's shirt tails..

Butkus
09-27-2009, 08:19 PM
Don't worry bout my neck of the woods brother...my eyes are just fine...you just keep making us proud you are an Aggie...that should be enough for you to think on.. Heck fire loopy ole Butkus aint that smart. I jus do that fur my Aggie buddy BBDE.

IrishTex
09-27-2009, 08:20 PM
Heck fire loopy ole Butkus aint that smart. I jus do that fur my Aggie buddy BBDE.

Whatever..:rolleyes:

Butkus
09-27-2009, 08:23 PM
Whatever..:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Yeah whutever mr Aggie fan Mustang fan in tha metroplex. Keep a singin tha praises frum ur big city. Tha rest of us will walk tha lip of the Bowl with Stang and tha Mustang fans.

IrishTex
09-27-2009, 08:25 PM
:rolleyes: Yeah whutever mr Aggie fan Mustang fan in tha metroplex. Keep a singin tha praises frum ur big city. Tha rest of us will walk tha lip of the Bowl with Stang and tha Mustang fans.
hahaha....

Yeah...and try to find another screen name Mr. ButtKiss...I swear that name suits you pretty good...

Butkus
09-27-2009, 08:27 PM
hahaha....

Yeah...and try to find another screen name Mr. ButtKiss...I swear that name suits you pretty good... Ur rite old loopy. It sur fits me bettrn tha whut 4 or 5 u had for thisun. :eek:

Snyder_TigerFan
09-27-2009, 08:30 PM
Well, butkus, do you help you brother prepare the excuses before each broadcast? They sure were flowing Friday night.

Where is he anyway? I know he sure wouldn't take pity on the Tigers if the shoe was on the other foot.

IrishTex
09-27-2009, 08:34 PM
Ur rite old loopy. It sur fits me bettrn tha whut 4 or 5 u had for thisun. :eek:

Don't have any idea what you said...

But here ya go Butt Kiss

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_eN8ADTTL9qY/SmRPNFg6D5I/AAAAAAAAK1g/WwCHdjcoOhw/s320/InfluentialPicture.jpg

Butkus
09-27-2009, 08:36 PM
Well, butkus, do you help you brother prepare the excuses before each broadcast? They sure were flowing Friday night.

Where is he anyway? I know he sure wouldn't take pity on the Tigers if the shoe was on the other foot. I dont listen ta tha radio but im sur old Bubba jus called um like he seen em. Heck didnt u tiggers have some kinda excuse las year when tha Mustangs put in on u on ur home turf. Remember tha story bout glass houses tigger boy.:devil:

Hum whut wuz u doin listenin ta Bubba Joe when ur tiggers were playin. I know kxox doesnt reach pecos so why werent u supportin ur tiggers.

IrishTex
09-27-2009, 08:37 PM
I dont listen ta tha radio but im sur old Bubba jus called um like he seen em. Heck didnt u tiggers have some kinda excuse las year when tha Mustangs put in on u on ur home turf. Remember tha story bout glass houses tigger boy.:devil:

Hum whut wuz u doin listenin ta Bubba Joe when ur tiggers were playin. I know kxox doesnt reach pecos so why werent u supportin ur tiggers.

Did you play yesterday or are you still "hurt"?

Butkus
09-27-2009, 08:37 PM
Don't have any idea what you said...

But here ya go Butt Kiss

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_eN8ADTTL9qY/SmRPNFg6D5I/AAAAAAAAK1g/WwCHdjcoOhw/s320/InfluentialPicture.jpg Sorry loopy i dont have time ta look at a portrait of u i gotta converse with a tigger fan.

IrishTex
09-27-2009, 08:38 PM
Sorry loopy i dont have time ta look at a portrait of u i gotta converse with a tigger fan.

Guess that fine college education your getting turns out comments like this?

Nice..

Butkus
09-27-2009, 08:38 PM
Did you play yesterday or are you still "hurt"? Play whut ole son.

Sweetwater Red
09-27-2009, 08:44 PM
See what I mean my favorite Wylie fan? This is a pure cut case of there being no cure for being stupid. :doh: :D

IrishTex
09-27-2009, 08:45 PM
Play whut ole son.

You know...football?

The Aggie War yell?

You know....Reville? The tradition that is Texas A&M?? The college that puts more people in the military other than West Point?

Are you representing your school and making us Army veterans proud? Or are you on a sensless football board trying to wreak havoc on an old veteran with a heart condition??? What is it Butt Kiss??

IrishTex
09-27-2009, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
See what I mean my favorite Wylie fan? This is a pure cut case of there being no cure for being stupid. :doh: :D

Oh...I sure hope you aren't calling me stupid..

Snyder_TigerFan
09-27-2009, 08:51 PM
I dont listen ta tha radio but im sur old Bubba jus called um like he seen em. Heck didnt u tiggers have some kinda excuse las year when tha Mustangs put in on u on ur home turf. Remember tha story bout glass houses tigger boy.:devil:

I didn't make the drive to Pecos....I listened on the radio. And when you get up 40+ to 3, it gets a little uninteresting....so I tuned in to see how the mustangs would handle those lowly steers, since Sweetwater Red thought that they could handle them. All I heard was a bunch of excuses spewing from the broadcasters. You ever notice if the mustangs are up, they'll say the score pretty regularly, but if they are down, you have to tune in for a while - muttle through the excuses - and you might catch a score.

There sure has been a lot of infighting between the mustang fans this year....kinda sad.

Butkus
09-27-2009, 08:51 PM
You know...football?

The Aggie War yell?

You know....Reville? The tradition that is Texas A&M?? The college that puts more people in the military other than West Point?

Are you representing your school and making us Army veterans proud? Or are you on a sensless football board trying to wreak havoc on an old veteran with a heart condition??? What is it Butt Kiss?? Butkus dont play football. Butkus dont go ta A&M. Butkus jus considers BBDE a friend thus tha sig. And yes im on a sensless football board throwin rocks at whoever get in tha way. An ur on a sensless football board why. Im done ill pick on ole str an stf they can take it.:rolleyes:

IrishTex
09-27-2009, 08:53 PM
I didn't make the drive to Pecos....I listened on the radio. And when you get up 40+ to 3, it gets a little uninteresting....so I tuned in to see how the mustangs would handle those lowly steers, since Sweetwater Red thought that they could handle them. All I heard was a bunch of excuses spewing from the broadcasters. You ever notice if the mustangs are up, they'll say the score pretty regularly, but if they are down, you have to tune in for a while - muttle through the excuses - and you might catch a score.

There sure has been a lot of infighting between the mustang fans this year....kinda sad.

I agree Tiger Fan....early in the week, I tried to tell everyone that Big Spring was gonna bring the load...but SOME people kept arguing and arguing how Sweetwater was gonna beat Big Spring, putting further pressure on a team that doesn't need that kind of pressure...then, has the nerve to come on here and say I'M stupid????

Wow.

IrishTex
09-27-2009, 08:55 PM
Butkus dont play football. Butkus dont go ta A&M. Butkus jus considers BBDE a friend thus tha sig. And yes im on a sensless football board throwin rocks at whoever get in tha way. An ur on a sensless football board why. Im done ill pick on ole str an stf they can take it.:rolleyes:

I can take anything you have to offer you sensless, non-named chicken who won't devulge your real name...

We call that gutless...and take that with ya.

Butkus
09-27-2009, 08:55 PM

There sure has been a lot of infighting between the mustang fans this year....kinda sad. Heck stf i bet ur one a those fans who turns off tha radio ifin ur gettin beat or heads fur tha gate in a game ur behind too. :devil:

IrishTex
09-27-2009, 08:58 PM
Heck stf i bet ur one a those fans who turns off tha radio ifin ur gettin beat or heads fur tha gate in a game ur behind too. :devil:

Brave talk for someone that uses 45 screen names...

Buttkiss

Butkus
09-27-2009, 09:00 PM
Brave talk for someone that uses 45 screen names...

Buttkiss Now now i dont want ta excite u so i said i wuz done but one las question. How many names have u had irish tex.

IrishTex
09-27-2009, 09:02 PM
Now now i dont want ta excite u so i said i wuz done but one las question. How many names have u had irish tex.

I have had 2 mr. A**
I mean Buttkiss...

And would still use LewP (notice the real name?)
but have a new name since the good folks in charge here let me back on...

You on the other hand have several names...you love to hide like a little girl behind her mom's apron....you have no courage...

You are a waste...
A man with no name has no courage.

GetRDoneStangs
09-27-2009, 09:03 PM
Now now i dont want ta excite u so i said i wuz done but one las question. How many names have u had irish tex.

TOOOOOO many and what about his web sites that he bans members for speaking their mind??

:thinking: :thinking:

IrishTex
09-27-2009, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
TOOOOOO many and what about his web sites that he bans members for speaking their mind??

:thinking: :thinking:

No...banned for being disrespectful and not able to get along with the board.

GetRDoneStangs
09-27-2009, 09:07 PM
No...banned for being disrespectful and not able to get along with the board.

You had a good thing going and screwed it up..period.

Butkus
09-27-2009, 09:09 PM
You had a good thing going and screwed it up..period. It wuz a good board GetRDone wuz being tha key word.

IrishTex
09-27-2009, 09:10 PM
You had a good thing going and screwed it up..period.

That may be....I certainly don't claim to be free of making mistakes.

IrishTex
09-27-2009, 09:10 PM
It wuz a good board GetRDone wuz being tha key word.

There comes that annonomous voice again...that "person" with no character....no name....

Ranger Mom
09-27-2009, 09:22 PM
Wow!! This is just getting downright ugly!!

I will swear on my grandmother's (RIP GRANNY) grave that Butkus doesn't go to A&M and would be one of the oldest students if he did....no offense Butkus.

I have never met BBDE, but I HAVE met Butkus. I can completely and honestly state that they are 2 different people!!!

Snyder_TigerFan
09-27-2009, 09:24 PM
Heck stf i bet ur one a those fans who turns off tha radio ifin ur gettin beat or heads fur tha gate in a game ur behind too. :devil:

Well, if I had to listen to excuses like the kxox broadcasters put out there, you're probably right.

There's a civil war in Sweetwater tonight!!

IrishTex
09-27-2009, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Wow!! This is just getting downright ugly!!

I will swear on my grandmother's (RIP GRANNY) grave that Butkus doesn't go to A&M and would be one of the oldest students if he did....no offense Butkus.

I have never met BBDE, but I HAVE met Butkus. I can completely and honestly state that they are 2 different people!!!

That's real fine RM...but Mr. Butt Kiss is still a coward in my books..

Anyone that refuse to say who they are are nothing more than Viet Kong hiding in the bush....come on out Buttkiss...reveal yourself!!

Ranger Mom
09-27-2009, 09:27 PM
That's real fine RM...but Mr. Butt Kiss is still a coward in my books..

Anyone that refuse to say who they are are nothing more than Viet Kong hiding in the bush....come on out Buttkiss...reveal yourself!!

I was just trying to clarify to you that you are accusing the wrong person...coward or not!!:)

IrishTex
09-27-2009, 09:27 PM
Well, if I had to listen to excuses like the kxox broadcasters put out there, you're probably right.

There's a civil war in Sweetwater tonight!!

Tiger Fan...that may or may not be true..

Since Mr. Butt Kiss doesn't have the juevos to say who he is...we have no idea who he is, or what his true allegiance is....

For all we know, he may be from Breckenridge..

:D :D :D

Scholar
09-27-2009, 09:30 PM
Y'all sure aren't as fun to dislike when you're losing. Now you're just pretty pathetic. It's no fun kickin' a man when he's down. Now will y'all just please do what needs to be done, get rid of your canker sores, and get back to business? Wow, how the mighty have fallen. Like a brick. Love you guys. :bigcry:

IrishTex
09-27-2009, 09:30 PM
I was just trying to clarify to you that you are accusing the wrong person...coward or not!!:)

That being the case...I would request the good hearted soul BBDE to relinquesh his association with the coward Butt Kiss...
I think it's a disgrace to BBDE for someone that is afraid to state his name be associated with someone with heart like BBDE.

IrishTex
09-27-2009, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Scholar
Y'all sure aren't as fun to dislike when you're losing. Now you're just pretty pathetic. It's no fun kickin' a man when he's down. Now will y'all just please do what needs to be done, get rid of your canker sores, and get back to business? Wow, how the mighty have fallen. Like a brick. Love you guys. :bigcry:

:D :D :D :D Is that you Butt Kiss???

Snyder_TigerFan
09-27-2009, 09:31 PM
Don't get my thread closed....I want to hear Bubba Joe's response...

IrishTex
09-27-2009, 09:32 PM
Don't get my thread closed....I want to hear Bubba Joe's response....with all the crap he used to spew.

He ain't gonna be here...he's gonna let Butt Kiss, and the sheep person, and Bocepus....and all of those nameless, faceless losers, cowards do his talking for him...

GetRDoneStangs
09-27-2009, 09:33 PM

What the heck are you talking about??

Scholar
09-27-2009, 09:34 PM
Just let it go, Lew.....

IrishTex
09-27-2009, 09:35 PM
Just let it go, Lew.....

Now THAT was the best idea yet...

See ya'll later.

GetRDoneStangs
09-27-2009, 09:36 PM
Just let it go, Lew.....

Very God post......I am Gone for now!!!

Snyder_TigerFan
09-27-2009, 09:43 PM
If he didn't post a reply this weekend, I might not hear from him.

Is 3ADL a banned site at Sweetwater ISD?

Ranger Mom
09-27-2009, 10:01 PM
If he didn't post a reply this weekend, I might not hear from him.

Is 3ADL a banned site at Sweetwater ISD?

If you look back at his posting history....he posted some in May and made 2 posts at the end of August.

I believe he may have moved on!!

Snyder_TigerFan
09-27-2009, 10:48 PM
If you look back at his posting history....he posted some in May and made 2 posts at the end of August.

I believe he may have moved on!!

Seriously doubt it.

STANG RED
09-27-2009, 11:02 PM
Seriously doubt it.

So exactley what is your problem with ol Bubba Jo anyway?

Jealous of his manhood or what?

Or maybe its something else. You sure seem to spend a lot of time thinking about him.

Sad, sad little man, arent you.

You should really move on tiggerfan. Your not his type.

Ranger Mom
09-27-2009, 11:05 PM
So exactley what is your problem with ol Bubba Jo anyway?

Jealous of his manhood or what?

Or maybe its something else. You sure seem to spend a lot of time thinking about him.

Sad, sad little man, arent you.

You should really move on tiggerfan. Your not his type.

We both know that Bubba Joe has bigger priorities..or littler, depending on how you look at it....now!!:)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-27-2009, 11:59 PM
You know...football?

The Aggie War yell?

Are you representing your school and making us Army veterans proud? Or are you on a sensless football board trying to wreak havoc on an old veteran with a heart condition??? What is it Butt Kiss??

Haha you really think that Butkus and I are one in the same? If that's the case, you are truly inept. I know the true identity of Butkus, and he is a true gentleman and a good friend and I'm sure if I needed anything and asked he would do his best to help me out and I the same. I have no problem offering respect and friendship to the people on here who deserve it, but it's something that has to be earned. You can't treat people like they're below you and expect them to like you. And you can't try to accuse people of being something that they're not and talk down about them for no reason. I didn't even know what this thread was about until I was sent a PM about it. Pretty senseless if you ask me.

Daddy D 11
09-28-2009, 12:26 AM
Snyder's quarterback is a sophomore, thrown for nearly 1,300 yards in five games and the Tigers are 3-2

Cool.

garciap77
09-28-2009, 08:25 AM

This right here is were discipline starts!:clap: :clap: :clap:

DaHop72
09-28-2009, 03:22 PM

:thinking: :thinking: So true GetRDone, he could violate every rule on the board but when it was pointed out to him suddenly without even a warning I was banned.:thinking: And I don't mean rommed where I could still read like here but banned from even that without a warning. Go figure, it was growing pretty quickly and juggs and ty were doing great thinks on the video side and then suddenly it was gone. Oh well. say la ve

IrishTex
09-28-2009, 03:32 PM
So true GetRDone, he could violate every rule on the board but when it was pointed out to him suddenly without even a warning I was banned.:thinking: And I don't mean rommed where I could still read like here but banned from even that without a warning. Go figure, it was growing pretty quickly and juggs and ty were doing great thinks on the video side and then suddenly it was gone. Oh well. say la ve

What you convenietly failed to mention Rick, is they asked to be deactivated...

GetRDoneStangs
09-28-2009, 03:39 PM

All I can say about that is and least some forums allow freedom of speech!!!!

DaHop72
09-28-2009, 03:59 PM

:rolleyes: Hummm and why did they want to be deactivated. And I don't remember asking to be banned.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

garciap77
09-28-2009, 04:10 PM
Is this some kind of code? Are we getting ready to be attacked?

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Nagasakivrtualreligion_net.jpg

;)

GetRDoneStangs
09-28-2009, 04:20 PM
Is this some kind of code? Are we getting ready to be attacked?

Better get under the desk!!!!....or your nearest Fallout Shelter!!!

garciap77
09-28-2009, 04:25 PM
Better get under the desk!!!!....or your nearest Fallout Shelter!!!

I work in one! Ha ha ha See You!:D :D :D

;)

How's it going GetRDoneStangs! Saw you QB play at Clyde! He is good!:clap:

GetRDoneStangs
09-28-2009, 04:35 PM
How's it going GetRDoneStangs! Saw you QB play at Clyde! He is good!

He is going to be a good one!! Poised and calm in the pocket......when these 9 Sophs. and Freshmen we have grow up a bit ....we will be O.K.!!!!

garciap77
09-28-2009, 04:40 PM
He is going to be a good one!! Poised and calm in the pocket......when these 9 Sophs. and Freshmen we have grow up a bit ....we will be O.K.!!!!

:iagree:

When SW put him in vs Clyde, it was like a different team playing. I was impressed with him. I'm still not counting you guys out. In fact, I'm not counting anyone out when it comes to our district!:)

GetRDoneStangs
09-28-2009, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
:iagree:

When SW put him in vs Clyde, it was like a different team playing. I was impressed with him. I'm still not counting you guys out. In fact, I'm not counting anyone out when it comes to our district!:)

That is so true....no one better let up or that "one" game will cost em!

IrishTex
09-28-2009, 05:16 PM
Hummm and why did they want to be deactivated. And I don't remember asking to be banned.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OK Rick, what say we settle this then...

Let's see how you respond to this.

Let's say for the sake of time and argument, i made a huge error in trying to make the Pony Express successful.

If you feel so sour about it, come on back..:)

I'm gonna venture to wager you would rather be bitter about it and keep the negativity going than trying to settle something that is years old now. Part of my idea in coming back to the Downlow was to have the chance to tell lots of folks I was wanting to apologize for some of the things I have done. What I was trying to do was find a place on the internet for high school football, and specifically, west Texas football. So it didn't work...

I think the Downlow has it all covered...but if all of you guys want to keep complaining about the Pony Express and how bad it was...that's ya'll perogative...but I am offering to bring it to a resolution, and offering to anyone who wants to come back, free gratus....

Now...let's see everyone demolish that.

:)

lostaussie
09-28-2009, 06:30 PM
You ask him to manage the game and not make mistakes. If you put a SOPH QB out there and rely on him to throw the ball 25-30 times, well good luck.... we did 2 years ago and did just fine,,,,,,,,,,,,played for a state championship if i remember correctly. It all depends on the kid, it has nothing to do with age.

DaHop72
09-28-2009, 07:27 PM
OK Rick, what say we settle this then...

Let's see how you respond to this.

Let's say for the sake of time and argument, i made a huge error in trying to make the Pony Express successful.

If you feel so sour about it, come on back..:)

I'm gonna venture to wager you would rather be bitter about it and keep the negativity going than trying to settle something that is years old now. Part of my idea in coming back to the Downlow was to have the chance to tell lots of folks I was wanting to apologize for some of the things I have done. What I was trying to do was find a place on the internet for high school football, and specifically, west Texas football. So it didn't work...

I think the Downlow has it all covered...but if all of you guys want to keep complaining about the Pony Express and how bad it was...that's ya'll perogative...but I am offering to bring it to a resolution, and offering to anyone who wants to come back, free gratus....

Now...let's see everyone demolish that.

:)

Well Irish Tex

(1) I went to the site and still am not allowed in.
(2) The site was working fine until you became defensive whenever someone questioned the Mustangs or your authority. The site was growing daily until that time.
(3) No one I know of ever said it was a bad site. Some came to support the Mustangs, others came to banter back and forth with the Mustang fans.
(4) And most important is I agree that you should come back and apologize to the members who tried to help you make your "dream" a success but thus far I've not seen where you have done that. I'm sure if you apologize to Mustang96 and Black Magic most of the others would accept that to include them as well.

As for me, you've never accepted that I don't support the Mustangs over the Tigers and it is a burr under you saddle. For 18 years of my life no one in Sweetwater Texas hated the Snyder Tigers anymore than I did. My father worked in Snyder and drove back and forth to work each day for two years so that I would not have to go to school in a rival town. I was part of a State Champion golf team while at Sweetwater and was proud that it came at the expense of the Snyder Tigers, Andrews Mustangs and Monahans Loboes. Nothing can ever take that away from me or my teammates. But life works in funny ways and I ended up marrying a Snyder girl, make my living in Snyder and my son is a Snyder Tiger so that is now where my allegiance now lies. Call me a traitor if you wish but I offer no apology for that allegiance and support.

And with this post I am done with this matter. God Bless, good luck in life and best wished with your health.

Go Tigers!!!!

GetRDoneStangs
09-28-2009, 08:41 PM
Well said DaHop...very well said!!!

IrishTex
09-28-2009, 09:20 PM
Well Irish Tex

(1) I went to the site and still am not allowed in.
(2) The site was working fine until you became defensive whenever someone questioned the Mustangs or your authority. The site was growing daily until that time.
(3) No one I know of ever said it was a bad site. Some came to support the Mustangs, others came to banter back and forth with the Mustang fans.
(4) And most important is I agree that you should come back and apologize to the members who tried to help you make your "dream" a success but thus far I've not seen where you have done that. I'm sure if you apologize to Mustang96 and Black Magic most of the others would accept that to include them as well.

As for me, you've never accepted that I don't support the Mustangs over the Tigers and it is a burr under you saddle. For 18 years of my life no one in Sweetwater Texas hated the Snyder Tigers anymore than I did. My father worked in Snyder and drove back and forth to work each day for two years so that I would not have to go to school in a rival town. I was part of a State Champion golf team while at Sweetwater and was proud that it came at the expense of the Snyder Tigers, Andrews Mustangs and Monahans Loboes. Nothing can ever take that away from me or my teammates. But life works in funny ways and I ended up marrying a Snyder girl, make my living in Snyder and my son is a Snyder Tiger so that is now where my allegiance now lies. Call me a traitor if you wish but I offer no apology for that allegiance and support.

And with this post I am done with this matter. God Bless, good luck in life and best wished with your health.

Go Tigers!!!!

Thanks for your comments Rick...
If I may address them now I would appreciate it.

1) I can work on why the site won't allow you in...I can fix that.
2)I don't give a hoot and holler about the "authority" issue...
I just wanted to make a place where people could enjoy coming to.
3) Thanks for that comment.
4) As far as Mustang 96 and Black magic, I think things did get out of control, and for my part, I do indeed apologize. My intent was to make a place where everyone would have fun.
Even the good folks in Snyder.

But now Rick, I do need to challenge your last statement and your last paragraph.., because I must point out you do not have that part correct.

I don't want this to sound rude because I don't intend it to sound rude, but Rick..I don't care who you root for..I really don't. And you know something else? I think a good bit of this rivalry is a little over-done at times... I know both town's fans likes to stir the pot a little, but I also think it gets taken too far sometimes. Which was part of my motivation of the Pony Express anyway.

Rick, I read with great sadness about one of your young military veterans who was killed in action in Iraq recently...
Sometimes in life...like fighting REAL wars, or marrying REAL people....sometimes that takes priority over the Mustang/Tiger rivalry...

Sometimes, real life happens....and when you get down to it...there are indeed more things more important than Snyder and Sweetwater football at times. Good luck to you sir..