PDA

View Full Version : Where and What Are You Eating Before the Game?

Bullaholic
09-25-2009, 03:01 PM
O.k.--it's game night--where and what are you eating?

I'm traveling East to watch the Bulls beat Argyle, so I'm going thru Denton and that probably means Pei Wei or Outback....

Everybody have fun---play hard---and come back safely....Best of Luck to all teams tonight.

DU_stud04
09-25-2009, 03:07 PM
beer and wings after the game.

lulu
09-25-2009, 03:07 PM
We have some of our fans that cook every week at the game. So we eat there. Hamburgers, pork chops, hot dogs, sausage on bun or stick, chips, cookies etc.

They sit up a small tent, table and cooker and any of our fans can eat there. Nice.

poisoned10
09-25-2009, 03:09 PM
Fast food. Just pulled through Sonic and will likely go back after the game or to Taco Bell. Got to get back in time to watch the Red Zone and FSSW High School Scoreboard.

lulu
Good luck to all of you and your teams.

Prayers for safe travel and injury free games. :)

pirate4state
Normally, I can not eat before a away games. I'm just too nervous for some retarded reason. :D

At home games, I'll buy a fajita taco right before kick off. mmmmm

CheerMom
09-25-2009, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Normally, I can not eat before a away games. I'm just too nervous for some retarded reason. :D

I'm the same except I don't eat whether it is away or home...... :D

lulu
09-25-2009, 03:12 PM

You are toooo funny. Jitters and all that. I don't get that until first time one of the D gets hold of my nephew.:D

BuckeyeNut
09-25-2009, 03:13 PM
FFA is cooking something that is were i will be.

Charlie47
09-25-2009, 03:16 PM
I'll be going to Anna, so I guess I'll be
eating at Grandy's, there's not a bunch of choices.:rolleyes: :( ;)

pirate4state
09-25-2009, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by CheerMom
I'm the same except I don't eat whether it is away or home...... :D whew...I'm glad I'm not the only one. If we are winning I'll usually eat some nachos during the game. HAHA

I'm usually ready to eat whatever is ready after the game!

Originally posted by lulu
You are toooo funny. Jitters and all that. I don't get that until first time one of the D gets hold of my nephew. :D

hehe I know. It's silly! I don't even have kids playing. :doh:

CheerMom
09-25-2009, 03:22 PM
whew...I'm glad I'm not the only one. If we are winning I'll usually eat some nachos during the game. HAHA

I'm usually ready to eat whatever is ready after the game!

hehe I know. It's silly! I don't even have kids playing. :doh:

I know, I don't have kids playing either....just crazy....but I'm with you after the game we chow down!!

BreckTxLonghorn
09-25-2009, 03:27 PM

Its Ritard. (the more I look at that, the more it works in multiple ways).

pirate4state
09-25-2009, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Its Ritard. (the more I look at that, the more it works in multiple ways). BAHAHAHAHA OMG :clap: :clap: :D :D

waterboy
09-25-2009, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Black Flag
FFA is cooking something that is were i will be.
Where will that be? In the cafeteria? What are they cooking? I never have time to eat before the game, so I usually end up getting some nachos with jalapenos to eat at the game, then eat afterward.:(

SHSBulldog00
09-25-2009, 03:59 PM
I just ate @ Fernandez Mexican Restaurant in Sweeny. Will be heading to the field shortly to find parking.

jason
09-25-2009, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
beer and wings after the game.

montana restaurant

half price appetizers, cheese fries, cold beer

footballfan65
10-06-2009, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Charlie47
I'll be going to Anna, so I guess I'll be
eating at Grandy's, there's not a bunch of choices.:rolleyes: :( ;)

Just an FYI....we have quite a few choices now:

Fast food:

Grandy's
Carl Jr
Taco Bell/KFC
Sonic

Home Cooking:

Italian Villa
Joe's Bistro
Crow's Restaurant
Malt Shop
My Estrella

Plus all the pizza places:

Mama Mia's (sit down and eat)
Domino's
Mr. Jim's Pizza

Crow's is down home cooking food. Joe's Bistro and Italian Villa are good Italian food places. Malt Shop always has some good food.

Charlie47
10-06-2009, 01:38 PM
We did eat at Grandy's prior to the game. The food was surprizingly good and the service was great. We later saw
the Italian Bistro, it was really nice looking from the outside and it was very busy, that usually means the food's good. :clap:

footballfan65
10-06-2009, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Charlie47
We did eat at Grandy's prior to the game. The food was surprizingly good and the service was great. We later saw
the Italian Bistro, it was really nice looking from the outside and it was very busy, that usually means the food's good. :clap:
Next time come early and try Crow's. They have great chicken fried steak.

BwdLions
10-06-2009, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Its Ritard. (the more I look at that, the more it works in multiple ways).

The "ritard" you're referring to is used in the tempo of music. He was right when he used "retarded."

LH Panther Mom
10-06-2009, 06:19 PM
Heck if I know! I'm not real sure there's anything between here and Stephenville. We won't be hungry at Lampasas, but I guess there's always the super-convenience store in Hico. :(

Diocletian
10-06-2009, 07:26 PM
Don't eat before the game or you'll have to pump one out during halftime in one of those local stadium toilets...

After any game I see, I always stop at Whataburger on the way home.

LH Panther Mom
10-06-2009, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Heck if I know! I'm not real sure there's anything between here and Stephenville. We won't be hungry at Lampasas, but I guess there's always the super-convenience store in Hico. :(
:bigcry: :weeping: :bigcry: :weeping: :bigcry: BLAH! I realized I won't be able to make it to Stephenville. For some reason I thought it was at 7, but it's at 5. :(

sinton66
10-06-2009, 08:29 PM

Those are some very good fajita tacos. Best I've ever had at a game.