PDA

View Full Version : To the WYLIE seniors

hsguru
11-17-2001, 09:17 PM
You guys made us proud and we are sad that we wont be able to watch you on the field anymore. You gave the fans a great ride and we couldnt be any more proud of each and every one of you. I saw how much work alot of you guys put in during off-season and all summer long. I know how much you wanted it, and I wish there was one more game to play. Thanks for the memories.

rsjmann
11-17-2001, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by hsguru:
I saw how much work alot of you guys put in during off-season and all summer long. I know how much you wanted it,... Thanks for the memories.If they spent so much time in the off-season then why did they have all the free time to talk so much trash in this site. Yeah , thanks for the memories so we can remind you....YOUR OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS IN THE 1ST ROUND....CONGRATULATIONS VERNON.

eye of the tiger
11-17-2001, 09:45 PM
Guys remember that out of 96 teams that made the play-offs, only 2 will end their year with a victory. You had a good run, not as good as you had hoped, but a good run. Take the benefits you learned playing the greatest game into the rest of your life. Some of you will play college ball, nost of you will not. But you got to play the game on the best pure level there is, high school. Those few of you with the attitudes, if you expect to play college, or achieve success in life, you better lose them fast. I wish you all much luck the rest of your lives.

Hornet83
11-17-2001, 10:38 PM
RSJMAN you are tasteless and have no heart!!
Congrats to Vernon on the win and Wylie sorry to see ya go.Would of been great to see ya at the end again this year.Go Hornets!

rambo
11-18-2001, 01:46 AM
rsjman is nothing but pure white trash that has nothing better to do than sit in his trailor house and bash another team just because he is jealous of one teams success!!! vernon is a great team...if you overlook them you will pay!! good luck vernon!!

rsjmann
11-18-2001, 01:56 AM
I never said that Vernon was not a good team. They are very good. My point is that few from Wylie that do all the posting on the site might need to learn when to keep their keyboard quiet and quit talking so much trash and how great they are. Don't get so defensive tonight Wylie, ya'll should have done that last night against Vernon.

Jacket2000
11-18-2001, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by rambo:
rsjman is nothing but pure white trash that has nothing better to do than sit in his trailor house and bash another team just because he is jealous of one teams success!!! vernon is a great team...if you overlook them you will pay!! good luck vernon!!
QUIT CRYING!!! You and the other Wylie idiots have been on here all year dishing this stuff out. Now that the "mighty" Wylie Bulldogs have proven just how good they are, shut up and take it like a man. You've had this coming for quite some time.
Good luck with basketball.
J2K

whsfan
11-18-2001, 12:14 PM
Jacket2000 you are one heck of a guy. hsguru posts a note to the Wylie seniors, telling them what fun it was to watch them play. So you come on here and think it's a good idea to get on a topic unrelated to you at all. That is unless you are a Wylie senior. Which you are not. You're a keyboard bully who has only seen the football field from the stands. You have no idea what it's like to suit up and play the game. These players were real competitors and it's tough to lose. So go stick your nose somewhere besides a post by a Wylie fan to the Wylie seniors. I also included a comment by a Wylie football player that you love to hate. It goes a long way to demonstrate the character that these players have. So get a life J2K.

Originally posted by Jacket2000:
QUIT CRYING!!! You and the other Wylie idiots have been on here all year dishing this stuff out. Now that the "mighty" Wylie Bulldogs have proven just how good they are, shut up and take it like a man. You've had this coming for quite some time.
Good luck with basketball.
J2K[/B]

Im not going to give any sob stories or any kind of excuse about the game at all, because bottom line, there truthfully is not one. Vernon played one heck of a game and they deserved to win. I hope they go far. I dont think we came together and played like I know we can. But hey, this was going to have to happen to one of the teams. I truly do hope that the Vernon team goes far, Im going to try and make it to the Aledo game next week to watch them. But on a more personal note, we understand that we were beat and Vernon played one heck of a game. But it kills us, to have to listen to people say how overated we were and other things as of that manner. Especially us that dont get on here to talk crap, but rather to see what is being said about the game. I know there are Wylie players and fans on here that do brag or talk trash, but dont let them change your outlook on the whole Wylie community or team. And for the boys of Vernon, I wish you good luck and hope you go all they way.

Jacket2000
11-18-2001, 12:35 PM
First, my post was directed to Rambo. That's what I posted his post along with mine. His post had little to do with football. Maybe you should read it, then you'd see what Im talking about. .Second, Ive never played the game? Last time I looked at my hands, I had a state championship ring on my finger. Hmmm, yeah, it's still there. Soon to be a conference ring to go with it. Dont tell me Ive never been there. The Wylie Bulldogs may have climbed the mountain, but Ive stood on top of it. So, untill you can say that you have done the same, dont tell me anything about the game. I know what apparently, no one at Wylie knows: what it takes to be a champion.
J2K
"Never underestimate the heart of a champion"

BULLDOG02
11-18-2001, 12:59 PM
Some of you guys are killing me. We know we were beat and that should be it. Some Wylie guys do get their kicks off of talking trash and boasting about our team. Personally those guys do deserve to get the bashing back. But some of us dont talk trash and only get on here to see what is being said about the game that week.I have only made like 3 or 4 posts so I know i dont have much room to argue. But for my Wylie Bulldogs behalf, I personally want to apologize to any of the other posters we have offended over the last 12 weeks. Our time for talking is over and its time for us to route on the other teams that are still going. I wish the Vernon team good luck against Aledo next week. Vernon is a great team that should be well respected by any team they come across and any team the dont for that matter.

whsfan
11-18-2001, 02:52 PM
First, my post was directed to Rambo. That's what I posted his post along with mine. His post had little to do with football. Maybe you should read it, then you'd see what Im talking about. .Second, Ive never played the game? Last time I looked at my hands, I had a state championship ring on my finger. Hmmm, yeah, it's still there. Soon to be a conference ring to go with it. Dont tell me Ive never been there. The Wylie Bulldogs may have climbed the mountain, but Ive stood on top of it. So, untill you can say that you have done the same, dont tell me anything about the game. I know what apparently, no one at Wylie knows: what it takes to be a champion.
J2K

rambo
11-18-2001, 03:02 PM
jacket2000...last time i checked my post was not replied to you...that post had nothing to do with you..and until it does KEEP YOUR DAMN MOUTH SHUT!!!!

Jacket2000
11-18-2001, 03:36 PM
Doesnt matter, you're upset about losing the game, and now that people are calling you out on all the trash you were talking earlier, you're crying like a little baby. Like I said earlier, enjoy the basketball season.
J2K

whsfan
11-18-2001, 03:45 PM
First, Jacket2000 the title of the post is "To the Wylie seniors". Does that include you? No. Then why stick your nose in? Maybe you should read the title of the post.

Second, it sounds like you are saying that you will be "suiting up" to win a conference ring. I'm not buying that! If it was true why would you be on here and bash other playoff contenders? You are no champion. You're just looking to bash Wylie every chance you get. Grow up!

J2K

deliriousmaniac
11-18-2001, 04:19 PM
I'm with you Jacket, they're dang tuff when they dish it out, but boy they cry like a baby when they get shown up.

[This message has been edited by deliriousmaniac (edited November 18, 2001).]

rambo
11-18-2001, 04:28 PM
ok...first of all i can take a loss!! what i cant take is knowing that i will never suit up and step on that field with my friends that i have been with the past 6 years!!! if you think i am on here crying...you are wrong!!! i am just sick of everyone bashing wylie!! just because we have great athletic programs doesnt mean you have to be jealous and bash us!!!

Jacket2000
11-18-2001, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by rambo:
ok...first of all i can take a loss!! what i cant take is knowing that i will never suit up and step on that field with my friends that i have been with the past 6 years!!! if you think i am on here crying...you are wrong!!! i am just sick of everyone bashing wylie!! just because we have great athletic programs doesnt mean you have to be jealous and bash us!!!
...and everyone is sick of the Wylie idiots coming on here and talking trash. You got your licks in earlier this season. Now, it's everyone else's turn. That's how trash talking works. You talk a good game, then when you lose, you get to eat crow. Take it like a man and enjoy your district championship.
J2K

rambo
11-18-2001, 04:49 PM
hey jacket2000...did you read the topic of this post?? if not i will help you out...it reads....To the WYLIE seniors!!!

deliriousmaniac
11-18-2001, 05:02 PM
Hey Jacket, did you know this is a PRIVATE MESSAGE BOARD you are only invited and only allowed to voice an opinion when called upon by the makers of this thread. Give me a break, stop crying rambo.

Jacket2000
11-18-2001, 05:57 PM
Nope, Maniac, I wasnt aware of that. But, I am one of the makers of this site, therefore, I guess I am entitled to participate in any thread I wish to.
Good luck to the Wylie basketball team.
J2K

whsfan
11-18-2001, 06:47 PM
Jacket2000 if you are one "of the makers of this site" why don't you expand on your glorious football career. You were bragging about having a state championship ring and going for the conference ring. Then I ask you if you actually "suit up". You didn't answer so I guess not. If you do tell us about it and earn some respect. If you don't then stop bashing the Wylie players that worked hard and had 10 victories to go with one defeat. Time to be a man!

Jacket2000
11-18-2001, 07:04 PM
You never "asked" anything. You accused me of falsifying information. Also, I have no idea what that has to do with my role in maintaining this site.
I also find it amusing that after 10 weeks of bashing every team they've played, we finally find out what Wylie is REALLY made of. At least what those on this site are made of, anyway. I'll tell you like I told Rambo. You've been dishing it out for 10 weeks, time to eat your crow. Take it like a man and go to a few basketball games.
J2K

rambo
11-18-2001, 08:47 PM
it sure would be nice to meet jacket2000 in a dark alley and beat his @$$!!!!!!

BrahmaFan
11-18-2001, 08:55 PM
Rambo does @$!!!!spell meat?

whsfan
11-18-2001, 09:32 PM
Jacket you have some ego. Here is what I said,"Second, it sounds like you are saying that you will be "suiting up" to win a conference ring. I'm not buying that! If it was true why would you be on here and bash other playoff contenders? You are no champion. You're just looking to bash Wylie every chance you get. Grow up!"

Now would you mind answering the question. When is the last time that you suited up and took to the football field?

You never "asked" anything. You accused me of falsifying information. Also, I have no idea what that has to do with my role in maintaining this site.
I also find it amusing that after 10 weeks of bashing every team they've played, we finally find out what Wylie is REALLY made of. At least what those on this site are made of, anyway. I'll tell you like I told Rambo. You've been dishing it out for 10 weeks, time to eat your crow. Take it like a man and go to a few basketball games.
J2K

Jacket2000
11-18-2001, 10:02 PM
Last Saturday.

hsguru
11-18-2001, 10:24 PM
Jacket is a band fag or a team manager thats how he got the "ring" he brags about. Hes a pud

hsguru
11-18-2001, 10:30 PM
Rambo if you find him in said alley give me a call id like to get some in also... Jakcets a band fag or team manager gauranteed..... Of course hell delete this post cause hes a coward and afraid everyone will find out how he really got that ring, holding the water bottle.

whsfan
11-18-2001, 10:31 PM
Ok, Jacket2000 good enough. I apologize about saying you hadn't suited up.

Now as for dishing it out. The championship award would be presented to you. You've bashed the "idiots from Wylie" all year. Now be a man and lay off the Wylie seniors.

eye of the tiger
11-18-2001, 11:09 PM
Jacket is a band fag or a team manager thats how he got the "ring" he brags about. Hes a pud

Im sure your band was out there week after week supporting you guys. They work hard to put on a good show and they yell and suport you guys. Why would you call them names? And team managers serve a vital role in a teams success. Why would you diss them? I have really tried to understand you guys. I know you are upset because you lost but I dont think running down some of your main supporters is the way to get over the saddness of your loss. You are just adding to the fuel for people to rag on you. Let it go guys. Deal with your hurt and move on.

vfunk
11-18-2001, 11:46 PM
jacket...im with you on this one...i am sorry for the players of wylie...and the fans who were just "good fans"...but the ones who were on here week after week..talkin down on everyone else...about how wed see who was the best when they were 15-0...about how unbeatable they really were...i think they deserve this and more...its all fun and games...i know it hurts to lose...but you have to keep in mind that at the end of the season...there are only 2 teams that have the possiblity of going undefeated...and usually they dont. Im a huge Forney supporter....voted most school spirit in my graduating class...but most of the year even I was saying they were overrated...just as i did wylie. you have to be realistic about things...if you think your team will win...its ok to say it...but if youre gonna tell everyone else how much better your team is than all the others and how you have pretty much already won state..and then you lose in the first round, you gotta expect others to make you eat those words while they hand feed em to you. If you dont like what Jacket has to say i dont care just as im sure he doesnt...but if you are going to voice your opinion...expect to others opinions as well...

anonymous
11-18-2001, 11:50 PM
Wylie go support your district friday 7:30 in Wichita Falls Sweetwater VS. Kennedale. We'll need your support

Jacket2000
11-19-2001, 12:24 AM
Rambo if you find him in said alley give me a call id like to get some in also... Jakcets a band fag or team manager gauranteed..... Of course hell delete this post cause hes a coward and afraid everyone will find out how he really got that ring, holding the water bottle.
Come on down to DFW, Im not hard to find.

whsfan
11-19-2001, 12:46 AM
You're a real piece of work Jacket2000 ("maker of the site").

Go Sweetwater Mustangs and Vernon Lions!

Come on down to DFW, Im not hard to find.

[/B]

Jacket2000
11-19-2001, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by whsfan:
You're a real piece of work Jacket2000 ("maker of the site").

Go Sweetwater Mustangs and Vernon Lions!

Lol, but they started it!!! WHS, you're one of the few(two actually) Wylie posters that I respect. Let's keep it like that,ok?
J2K
ps. Im not THE maker of the site, Im the maker of 1/4 of the site.

Matthew328
11-19-2001, 01:02 AM
This thread is done...Wylie you had a great season..but you guys shoulda known all that runnin off at tha mouth can come back and get ya..you shoulda know you guys were gonna get flammed when ya'll lost...