PDA

View Full Version : 3adl

Sville
09-25-2009, 01:47 PM
I love this board. It is the funnest one out there. I do have one question.

Why can't I access it during game times? I have noticed it is down during game time.

pirate4state
09-25-2009, 01:48 PM
Maybe it's your phone?

I can access it while at games. :D

oops, I assumed you were on your phone because I live on mine! :nerd:

HEMOTOXIC
09-25-2009, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Sville

Why can't I access it during game times? I have noticed it is down during game time.

What type of connection are you getting during the game? I.E. 3G, Edge, GPRS..

GPRS is really slow, so, if you are getting that connection during games, just forget about the internet.

LE Dad
09-25-2009, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Maybe it's your phone?

I can access it while at games. :D

oops, I assumed you were on your phone because I live on mine! :nerd: I know that feeling.. :D

Sville
09-25-2009, 02:00 PM
Broad band from my notebook. Friday nights I can't get on. I was wondering if it is a bandwidth issue?

LE Dad
09-25-2009, 02:05 PM

Why can't I access it during game times? I have noticed it is down during game time. Dude you crack me up every time you post:clap: :clap: Hope you get your game time problems worked out. :cool: It sucks not being able to see whats up!:(

Looking4number8
09-25-2009, 02:10 PM

Your problem is a simple one, it is because you are from Stephenville and STEPHENVILLE SUCKS....

Just messing with ya, I have a problem getting on the message board a lot of the time and that is from my laptop. I seldom ever try to get online on my phone, seems to take forever

Ranger Mom
09-25-2009, 02:19 PM
Broad band from my notebook. Friday nights I can't get on. I was wondering if it is a bandwidth issue?

We should have more than enough bandwidth.....back in the "early years" getting on the board on a Friday night was sometimes difficult.....but I never have any problem anymore.

Sville
09-25-2009, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Your problem is a simple one, it is because you are from Stephenville and STEPHENVILLE SUCKS....

Just messing with ya, I have a problem getting on the message board a lot of the time and that is from my laptop. I seldom ever try to get online on my phone, seems to take forever

Ha ha. You know why the birds in Brownwood fly upside don't ya?

Because there is nothing worth pissin on!

Thx for lettin me know. I thought it might be b/c I haven't donated any $$$. If the Jackets go 3A you can count me in as a monthly donor.

Ranger Mom
09-25-2009, 02:21 PM
I love this board. It is the funnest one out there.

oh....and THANK YOU!!!

We hear all the time what we are doing wrong...it's nice to get a compliment from someone!!:D :inlove: :kiss:

BwdLions
09-25-2009, 02:22 PM
Ha ha. You know why the birds in Brownwood fly upside don't ya?

Because there is nothing worth pissin on!

Thx for lettin me know. I thought it might be b/c I haven't donated any $$$. If the Jackets go 3A you can count me in as a monthly donor.

At least it's birds that fly over Brownwood and not UFOs. :cool:

Sville
09-25-2009, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
At least it's birds that fly over Brownwood and not UFOs. :cool:

touche

pirate4state
09-25-2009, 02:26 PM
welcome to our wacky world sville.

your posts have cracked me up :thumbsup:

LE Dad
09-25-2009, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8

Just messing with ya, I have a problem getting on the message board a lot of the time and that is from my laptop. I seldom ever try to get online on my phone, seems to take forever L48 needs an upgrade :D LOL

sinton66
09-25-2009, 04:18 PM

Not with 3ADL, we have LOTS of bandwidth. We actually have several people who do play by play updates from games via their phones.

garciap77
09-25-2009, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Not with 3ADL, we have LOTS of bandwidth.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

That reminds me, I need to donate!

99IHSMustang
09-25-2009, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Not with 3ADL, we have LOTS of bandwidth. We actually have several people who do play by play updates from games via their phones.

The IPhone comes in hand for this. :D