PDA

View Full Version : ATTN Cuero Fans--Need help

maroogreen
09-25-2009, 01:10 PM
I've been searching all over for a photo of Joe or Grandpa online that I can use for the Cuero Education Foundation auction. Just need a small one. If anyone can direct me to one, I'd really appreciate it!

GO GOBBLERS!

44INAROW
09-25-2009, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by maroogreen
I've been searching all over for a photo of Joe or Grandpa online that I can use for the Cuero Education Foundation auction. Just need a small one. If anyone can direct me to one, I'd really appreciate it!

GO GOBBLERS!

let me see - I have one at home - let's see if I have one at the office.. hang on a sec :)

44INAROW
09-25-2009, 01:38 PM
I looked and didn't find them.. I've put an APB out to someone who might be able to help.

CHSVARSITYDAD
09-25-2009, 02:27 PM
We can take one tonight and run over to Walmart and develop it if that will help

44INAROW
09-25-2009, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by CHSVARSITYDAD
We can take one tonight and run over to Walmart and develop it if that will help
or I can take one and email to you in the AM - would that help? I wish I could find the one I had - it was sooo good. Taken during a game - captured expressions really good. They are on the gobblersports.com site when the games being broadcast but I dont' know how to capture the picture.

44INAROW
09-25-2009, 03:54 PM
My guro found the pics.. Do you want me to email or print out for you? If email - PM me the address :)