PDA

View Full Version : Lou Holtz just made me laugh

Gobbla2001
09-24-2009, 08:34 PM
Coach Holtz usually gets on my nerves, though I respect most of his input... but he just cracked me the hell up at the end one of his pep talks on the halftime show...

"If you think that swimming is good for your figure, I suggest you study the whale... and while I'm at it, this week make sure you're kind to retired people, 'cos unlike you, they never get a day off!"

who wrote that for him?

LE Dad
09-24-2009, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Coach Holtz usually gets on my nerves, though I respect most of his input... but he just cracked me the hell up at the end one of his pep talks on the halftime show...

"If you think that swimming is good for your figure, I suggest you study the whale... and while I'm at it, this week make sure you're kind to retired people, 'cos unlike you, they never get a day off!"

who wrote that for him? Lou is hilarious. I live on Arkansas border and remember him from his U of A days. He could have the University of Pathetic coming to Fayetiville and he would tell you how worried he was and that his team was overrated. He would have me rolling every week. Phil C with his "scary indeed" reminds me a lot of Lou.

Sweetwater Red
09-24-2009, 08:53 PM
He talks like he has a mouthful of spit.