PDA

View Full Version : Hey Rocket...Just for the Record..

Bullaholic
09-24-2009, 05:17 PM
I went back and got the offense stats for the 3 playoff games for the Bulls last season and subtracted them from our 2008 total offense yards:

LLano- 452
Monahans- 321
Liberty Hill- 474

Total- 1247

Bulls' 13 games - 5888 yards
Less: Playoff games 1247 yards

Total (10) Games 4641 yards
Brownwood (10) Games 4566 yards

Difference-- 75 yards (Bulls)

Bridgeport--not Brownwood---had the best offense statistically over the first 10 regular season games in 3A last season by 75 yards...

You will, of course, immediately cease referring to the 2008 Brownwood Lions as the best 3A offense in the 2008 regular season in any and all threads....:D

LE Dad
09-24-2009, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I went back and got the offense stats for the 3 playoff games for the Bulls last season and subtracted them from our 2008 total offense yards:

LLano- 452
Monahans- 321
Liberty Hill- 474

Total- 1247

Bridgeport--not Brownwood---had the best offense statistically over the first 10 regular season games in 3A last season by 75 yards...

You will, of course, immediately cease referring to the 2008 Brownwood Lions as the best 3A offense in the 2008 regular season in any and all threads....:D

Bull, did you just get the Rocket by the horns???

:doh:

Move The Chains
09-24-2009, 05:33 PM
:clap:

Bullaholic
09-24-2009, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Bull, did you just get the Rocket by the horns???

:doh:

You mess with a Bull---you get the horns....:D

LE Dad
09-24-2009, 06:10 PM
:thinking: Hmm, hope no mystery yards suddenly appear?? Lol :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:eek: "the best offense in all classifications" may only be the second best in their own?

:eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
09-24-2009, 06:54 PM

LLano- 452
Monahans- 321
Liberty Hill- 474

Total- 1247

Wow!! And yall did all that WITHOUT 7' wide receivers!!!:clap:

Rocket
09-24-2009, 07:12 PM

LLano- 452
Monahans- 321
Liberty Hill- 474

Total- 1247

Take it up with the THSCA... They crowned us the Number 1 Offense in 3A and Top 3 in the State Overall. I choose to honor their standings, not yours. That is my God Given right as a Citizen of the USA.

Bullaholic
09-24-2009, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Take it up with the THSCA... They crowned us the Number 1 Offense in 3A and Top 3 in the State Overall. I choose to honor their standings, not yours. That is my God Given right as a Citizen of the USA.

Rocket...they don't publish those stats until they put them in their magazine in November---I called them.

LE Dad
09-24-2009, 07:19 PM
Take it up with the THSCA... They crowned us the Number 1 Offense in 3A and Top 3 in the State Overall. I choose to honor their standings, not yours. That is my God Given right as a Citizen of the USA. :lies: :lies: :lies: :lies: :lies: :lies:

:D

Sweetwater Red
09-24-2009, 07:44 PM
If this was a boxing match, one of the annnoucers would say "He was out before he hit the mat".

Gobbla2001
09-24-2009, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
If this was a boxing match, one of the annnoucers would say "He was out before he hit the mat".

or before weigh-in

garciap77
09-24-2009, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

:clap: :clap: :clap:

OUCH!!!!!!!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ist2_1863863-black-eye.jpg

;)

LE Dad
09-24-2009, 08:26 PM
:1omg!: "The #1 offense in all of 3A":spitlol: just turned into :ack!: #2 !! :D

garciap77
09-24-2009, 08:39 PM

What happened to "Best in All Classifications"?:D

I "google" for information and this is the best I could find:

BrownwoodLions.com - The Official Site of The Brownwood Lions ...14 posts - 9 authors - Last post: Jul 27
It certainly wasn't the spread but the number 1 offense and ... we should have ran the spread last season with one of the best quarterbacks in the state and two of the best ... We had the #1 offense in 3A. Top 5 offense in all ... 2008 season went 3-7) we have managed to have several kids go on to ...
www.brownwoodlions.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=767 - Cached - Similar

:thinking: That looks familiar!:D

;)

BleedOrange
09-24-2009, 08:48 PM
Rocket shoud get a refund from his grower. I think his name is Chad Tres Siete and he has a theory.

Looking4number8
09-24-2009, 08:56 PM
Man, you guys sure hate for Rocket to be proud of his team.

I know I read somewhere in the Brownwood paper that we had the number one offense in the state also. Numbers may be right or wrong but you guys know we had one hell of an offense last year... Forgive us for loving our team (even when they were 3-7). Most of you guys even admit you had any weekness.... At least we can admit or defense was very weak.

95mustang
09-24-2009, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8

I know I read somewhere in the Brownwood paper that we had the number one offense in the state also. Numbers may be right or wrong but you guys know we had one hell of an offense last year... Forgive us for loving our team (even when they were 3-7). Most of you guys even admit you had any weekness.... At least we can admit or defense was very weak.

You go brother.

BleedOrange
09-24-2009, 09:04 PM

I think its great you guys support your team the way you do. Just messing with Rocket. Its all in fun. LOL. You can expect nothing less the way he came on here guns a blazin

garciap77
09-24-2009, 09:05 PM

L4#8 you know I like Rocket. Rocket loves the attention we all give him. I like the BW Lions. My posts are only to get Rocket fired up! I'm sure he knows that too! And he does a great job battling multiple posters at one time! :)

Ese es mi Tres Siete!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Viva "El Rocket"!!!!!!!!!!!

Bullaholic
09-24-2009, 09:08 PM

Not at all, L48---you know full well that Rocket leads with his chin and it is just so much fun to egg him on :D

Honestly--it would take an auditor to settle the #1 offense question---my figures came from our coaching staff and the local newspaper for the 3 playoff game stats.

No question the Lions had a great offense last season---but so did the Bulls. The difference is we really thought we had it going on both sides of the ball enough to get our first state title, but it didn't turn out that way, thanks to a very good Liberty Hill team.

Nobody questions your love for your team----that is admirable and I appreciate and enjoy it---even though I can't help taking advantage of it now and then.

Continue to love your Lions as you do, and we will all have fun waiting for each Friday night---Best of luck to Brownwood for a continued good year.

IrishTex
09-24-2009, 09:11 PM
Not at all, L48---you know full well that Rocket leads with his chin and it is just so much fun to egg him on :D

Honestly--it would take an auditor to settle the #1 offense question---my figures came from our coaching staff and the local newspaper for the 3 playoff game stats.

No question the Lions had a great offense last season---but so did the Bulls. The difference is we really thought we had it going on both sides of the ball enough to get our first state title, but it didn't turn out that way, thanks to a very good Liberty Hill team.

Nobody questions your love for your team----that is admirable and I appreciate and enjoy it---even though I can't help taking advantage of it now and then.

Continue to love your Lions as you do, and we will all have fun waiting for each Friday night---Best of luck to Brownwood for a continued good year.

Could be the classiest post ever on the Downlow...

Good job!

Looking4number8
09-24-2009, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by IrishTex
Could be the classiest post ever on the Downlow...

Good job!

+1

Gobbla2001
09-24-2009, 09:15 PM
+1

-2, I say it was tongue in cheek...

LE Dad
09-24-2009, 09:22 PM

I know I read somewhere in the Brownwood paper that we had the number one offense in the state also. Numbers may be right or wrong but you guys know we had one hell of an offense last year... Forgive us for loving our team (even when they were 3-7). Most of you guys even admit you had any weekness.... At least we can admit or defense was very weak. Nothing wrong with being proud of your team. I think Bullholic is proud of his. He first brought this #1 offense dispute up a couple of weeks ago and was shot down. He did his research and if the #'s are right then we all should congratulate him on his teams accomplishment.

:cheerl: :cheerl:
Bridgeport Bulls #1 3A offense 2008

Looking4number8
09-24-2009, 09:29 PM
Nothing wrong with being proud of your team. I think Bullholic is proud of his. He first brought this #1 offense dispute up a couple of weeks ago and was shot down. He did his research and if the #'s are right then we all should congratulate him on his teams accomplishment.

See, that's where my beef is, not with Bullholic, he did his search and came up with his numbers, i respect that... My beef is Rocket post his numbers and Bull post his... you guys do no research but just take the opportunity to put the Lions down. I dont expect every body to research it and have two refrences like we did in high school.. I just think some look like buttheads when they automatically pick the numbers they want to be right and accept it as 100% gospil

LE Dad
09-24-2009, 09:33 PM
+1 All Brownwood posters are cool, some a little more abrasive than others, but all and all you guys all support your team. I think you know I was having fun and wasn't downing ya'll but if not...

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

LOL :D

95mustang
09-24-2009, 09:40 PM
All Brownwood posters are cool, some a little more abrasive than others, but all and all you guys all support your team. I think you know I was having fun and wasn't downing ya'll but if not...

We know you love and support the Lions too. Over a 1,000 post in a month and 998 mention Brownwood. :D

BleedOrange
09-24-2009, 09:40 PM
All Brownwood posters are cool, some a little more abrasive than others, but all and all you guys all support your team. I think you know I was having fun and wasn't downing ya'll but if not...

Agree whole heartedly. Great program that someday the Bobcats hope to play. Deep down I am bitter at the B'wood posters as I predicted Celina versus B'wood in the State semis last year. We got to play LH instead. That worked out OK. They were/are about as classy a program as you would want to compete against. By the way, Rocket your theory sucks!!!

LE Dad
09-24-2009, 09:43 PM
See, that's where my beef is, not with Bullholic, he did his search and came up with his numbers, i respect that... My beef is Rocket post his numbers and Bull post his... you guys do no research but just take the opportunity to put the Lions down. I dont expect every body to research it and have two refrences like we did in high school.. I just think some look like buttheads when they automatically pick the numbers they want to be right and accept it as 100% gospil That's why i said "if" I believe that I qualified every statement. I don't know for sure who has the correct #'s if it is ya'll I believe I have already but I will again congratulate ya'll.

:thinking:

Ranger Mom
09-24-2009, 09:46 PM
If I remember correctly...Bullaholic was almost issued a dare by Rocket to come up with the numbers minus playoff stats...he did so!!!!

Looking4number8
09-24-2009, 09:48 PM
That's why i said "if"

I saw that... but I also saw this

LE Dad
09-24-2009, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
We know you love and support the Lions too. Over a 1,000 post in a month and 998 mention Brownwood. :D I know ya'll love me too:inlove:

:thinking: I believe it was Beast who said "like a tick on a dogs a$$" never thought of that as a term of endearment...but ok:rolleyes:

LE Dad
09-24-2009, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
If I remember correctly...Bullaholic was almost issued a dare by Rocket to come up with the numbers minus playoff stats...he did so!!!! You remember ?? "prove it". :thinking:

Looking4number8
09-24-2009, 10:00 PM
You remember ?? "prove it". :thinking:

What? Why? I remember to, ask me to prove it, guess what I will tell you!

Ranger Mom
09-24-2009, 10:03 PM
You remember ?? "prove it". :thinking:

I don't have to prove a darn thing. I know I read it, and that is good enough for me!!!!:p

LE Dad
09-24-2009, 10:10 PM
I don't have to prove a darn thing. I know I read it, and that is good enough for me!!!!:p :doh: Not asking you to prove it:D That was what was said to Bullholic when he first brought this up "prove it ":thinking: :inlove:

garciap77
09-24-2009, 10:11 PM
We know you love and support the Lions too. Over a 1,000 post in a month and 998 mention Brownwood. :D

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ledadcopy-1.jpg

:D

garciap77
09-24-2009, 10:14 PM
I don't have to prove a darn thing. I know I read it, and that is good enough for me!!!!:p

RM if you read it in the 3ADL, then it's good as gold!:)

LE Dad
09-24-2009, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ledadcopy-1.jpg

:D :tisk: :lies: :lies: :lies: That is a nice color though ??:D

LE Dad
09-24-2009, 10:36 PM

Continue to love your Lions as you do, and we will all have fun waiting for each Friday night---Best of luck to Brownwood for a continued good year. :clap: :clap:

LE Dad
09-24-2009, 10:40 PM

I know I read somewhere in the Brownwood paper that we had the number one offense in the state also. Numbers may be right or wrong but you guys know we had one hell of an offense last year... Forgive us for loving our team (even when they were 3-7). Most of you guys even admit you had any weekness.... At least we can admit or defense was very weak. :clap:

BEAST
09-24-2009, 10:51 PM
Hey ye mods of the board. I got a nasty gram in my PM box warning me of name calling and personal attacks. How many have been issued over this thread? Of this isn't a personal attack on Rocket by the whole damn board minus Wood fans what is?

BEAST

OH YEA, le YOU ARE THE TICK.

LE Dad
09-24-2009, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by BEAST

OH YEA, le YOU ARE THE TICK. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

LE Dad
09-24-2009, 10:59 PM
I got a nasty gram in my PM box warning me of name calling and personal attacks.
:tisk: :tisk: :tisk:

LE Dad
09-24-2009, 11:15 PM
Hey Beast whats the best thing about 3ADL?

Hey, the whole damn board minus Wood fans. Wow, I was thinking the same thing.:thinking:

:D J/K G'night :sleeping:

Rocket
09-25-2009, 12:26 AM
Rocket...they don't publish those stats until they put them in their magazine in November---I called them.

What do you mean? The published stats were after the 10 game season. Playoffs not included. Did you happen to ask them who the Number 1 Offense in 3A was in 2008 while you had them on the phone? ;)

Bullaholic
09-25-2009, 08:41 AM
What do you mean? The published stats were after the 10 game season. Playoffs not included. Did you happen to ask them who the Number 1 Offense in 3A was in 2008 while you had them on the phone? ;)

Yep--I told them I wanted those stats and they said they would not be published until Nov. in the mag.

pirate4state
09-25-2009, 08:42 AM
Okay so Bridgeport had the most offensive yards. Who scored more points? If someone already answered that, I overlooked it & won't apologize!

Rocket
09-25-2009, 08:46 AM
Yep--I told them I wanted those stats and they said they would not be published until Nov. in the mag.

You asked for the 2008 Season? Or the current season. I'm not following you. I will try to find the magazine and scan it. I think my dad has it still.

Bullaholic
09-25-2009, 08:48 AM
You asked for the 2008 Season? Or the current season. I'm not following you. I will try to find the magazine and scan it. I think my dad has it still.

I asked for the stats for the 2008 season.

BwdLions
09-25-2009, 08:51 AM
Why would it take until Nov. 2009 to publish the regular season stats for 2008? I think somenone was confused by the question.

Rocket
09-25-2009, 08:54 AM
I asked for the stats for the 2008 season.

One thing I'm not is a liar. I'll post that page up. If any coaches out there can confirm my claims (THSCA ranking the 2008 Brownwood Offense as #1) let me know. If you can post the scanned page, please do so.

Rocket
09-25-2009, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Okay so Bridgeport had the most offensive yards. Who scored more points? If someone already answered that, I overlooked it & won't apologize!

Post the points for Bridgeport after 10 games in 2008. That is probably where we got ya. ;)

pirate4state
09-25-2009, 09:00 AM
Post the points for Bridgeport after 10 games in 2008. That is probably where we got ya. ;) Who cares! NOT ME!

What good is it to have the #1 offense while sitting at home after week 10?!?!!?!?!

LOL

Bullaholic
09-25-2009, 09:01 AM
One thing I'm not is a liar. I'll post that page up. If any coaches out there can confirm my claims (THSCA ranking the 2008 Brownwood Offense as #1) let me know. If you can post the scanned page, please do so.

Rocket---fun is fun, and this is growing old. Make any assumptions you want, no one accused you of lying, and I am going to talk football in some other threads---and yes, I created this thread and mercifullly, I am ending it.

Rocket
09-25-2009, 09:05 AM
Who cares! NOT ME!

What good is it to have the #1 offense while sitting at home after week 10?!?!!?!?!

LOL

If you don't care then why are you even on this thread?

Rocket
09-25-2009, 09:06 AM
Rocket---fun is fun, and this is growing old. Make any assumptions you want, no one accused you of lying, and I am going to talk football in some other threads---and yes, I created this thread and mercifullly, I am ending it.

Please tell me the name of this thread and give me a summary of the first post? I am having fun and I am not offended at all. You are calling magazines and trying to prove my claims of the #1 Offense last season as not true. Don't back out now. You called down the thunder, boy.

LE Dad
09-25-2009, 09:07 AM

Bridgeport (10) Games 4641 yards

If those are the correct #s; then what difference does it make what an article said?? Maybe they "blew the call". :thinking:

pirate4state
09-25-2009, 09:08 AM
If you don't care then why are you even on this thread?

Because I usually read Bullaholics posts and you make me laugh with all your record spinning!

ANSWER THE QUESTION! <---- one of my other favorite things about you & Beast ... always demanding people answer your questions! LMAO

Rocket
09-25-2009, 09:28 AM
If those are the correct #s; then what difference does it make what an article said?? Maybe they "blew the call". :thinking:

I guess points aren't included in offense? LOL Dude, with every post you make, you lose credit for IQ. If yards are all we are talking, then the Bulls win. But I would think points scored and yards go hand in hand.

Rocket
09-25-2009, 09:31 AM
Because I usually read Bullaholics posts and you make me laugh with all your record spinning!

ANSWER THE QUESTION! <---- one of my other favorite things about you & Beast ... always demanding people answer your questions! LMAO

Well, your record is always spinning too by telling me my record is always spinning. Get it? :thinking:

I like Bulllaholic's posts too, but he shouldn't have called down the thunder.

pirate4state
09-25-2009, 09:39 AM
Alright Rocket boy....

According to MaxPreps:

Brownwood scored 391 points in 10 games last year. LINK (http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/jV1Lio_mRESTUPFdd6mzrg/brownwood-lions/football-fall-08/schedule.htm)

Bridgeport scored 488 point in 10 games last year and 587 overall. LINK (http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/3jR9Jc097E2o7-_qmpFEYQ/bridgeport-bulls/football-fall-08/schedule.htm)

tex_male
09-25-2009, 09:39 AM
Easy answer. Look at WOS87 team history for 2008

Lions 391

Bulls 488 with playoffs points removed

tex_male
09-25-2009, 09:47 AM
I meant to word it. The Team History pages WOS87 does.

Rocket
09-25-2009, 09:51 AM
Alright Rocket boy....

According to MaxPreps:

Brownwood scored 391 points in 10 games last year. LINK (http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/jV1Lio_mRESTUPFdd6mzrg/brownwood-lions/football-fall-08/schedule.htm)

Bridgeport scored 488 point in 10 games last year and 587 overall. LINK (http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/3jR9Jc097E2o7-_qmpFEYQ/bridgeport-bulls/football-fall-08/schedule.htm)

Hmmmmm.... :thinking: THSCA had it wrong then. I did have a source, wasn't pulling it out of my butt.

Still must be something we are missing.

Oh I thought you didn't care P4S?

AND THEY STILL LOVE TO HATE ME!!!!

pirate4state
Well, your record is always spinning too by telling me my record is always spinning. Get it? :thinking:

I like Bulllaholic's posts too, but he shouldn't have called down the thunder.

haha yeah, I'm probably done with telling you about your broken record routine. No need to point out the obvious anymore.

pirate4state
Hmmmmm.... :thinking: THSCA had it wrong then. I did have a source, wasn't pulling it out of my butt.

Still must be something we are missing.

Oh I thought you didn't care P4S?

AND THEY STILL LOVE TO HATE ME!!!!

But I do love proving people wrong!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

and that took me all of 2-4 minutes to find & link. Which I could have saved had I remembered we had all the info we needed on this board! :doh:

themsu97
09-25-2009, 09:52 AM
I guess points aren't included in offense? LOL Dude, with every post you make, you lose credit for IQ. If yards are all we are talking, then the Bulls win. But I would think points scored and yards go hand in hand.

Rocket... you forgot to add that points scored, yards and wins go hand in hand... never mind, in your case they do not...

best offense and 3-7... not sure I would advertise that too much

Daddy D 11
09-25-2009, 09:52 AM
You know what both these teams have in common though?

They're maroon and both got beat by LH last year:p

Rocket
09-25-2009, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by themsu97
Rocket... you forgot to add that points scored, yards and wins go hand in hand... never mind, in your case they do not...

best offense and 3-7... not sure I would advertise that too much

3-7 is in history. I tried to let the offense thing die, but Bullaholic resurrected it.

pirate4state
Originally posted by Daddy D 11

hehe

Alright, I'm gonna go work now. I'll be back later to see what my boy Rocket has come back with.

Rocket
Originally posted by Daddy D 11

HAHA true...

themsu97
09-25-2009, 09:57 AM
3-7 is in history. I tried to let the offense thing die, but Bullaholic resurrected it.

I remember one year at a former school we averaged 39 points a game and averaged giving up 42... truly horrific season... we went 4-6... drove me nuts... lost 3 games on the final drive and two of those the opposing team had to drive the field with just under 1:30 on the clock... truly heartbreaking

LE Dad
09-25-2009, 09:57 AM
Yards, points, both go to Bridgeport. :confused: :confused:

Unless someone can prove it otherwise...

Bridgeport Bulls were the #1 3A offense !!:clap: :clap:

:( I am sorry if that hurts some feelings but #'s are #'s.

Rocket
09-25-2009, 10:01 AM

Late again... LOL

95mustang
09-25-2009, 10:16 AM

Where did the love go?

DDBooger
09-25-2009, 10:19 AM
Where did the love go?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izzKUoxL11E

LE Dad
09-25-2009, 10:19 AM
Late again... LOL No actually, I was right on time. I haven't exactly seen your congratulate the Bulls yet:confused: :confused:
Maybe an oversight on my part:confused: :confused: I will look again:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LE Dad
09-25-2009, 10:30 AM
Where did the love go? I still :inlove: :inlove: love you guys!! :D Thats all so 2008. Hell this wk 4 of 2009 and if ya'll can beat Wylie then #1 whatever in 2008 won't really matter.:cheerl:

:cheerl: :cheerl: Ya'll Still my heros and when I grow up I want to be just like ya'll, well most of ya'll anyway. :thinking:

95mustang
09-25-2009, 10:31 AM
;) Gotcha

garciap77
09-25-2009, 04:15 PM
;) Gotcha

:1popcorn:

Ranger Mom
09-25-2009, 04:58 PM
Hey ye mods of the board. I got a nasty gram in my PM box warning me of name calling and personal attacks. How many have been issued over this thread? Of this isn't a personal attack on Rocket by the whole damn board minus Wood fans what is?

BEAST

OH YEA, le YOU ARE THE TICK.

I didn't see, what I would consider, a
personal attack, on Rocket in this entire thread!

The reference you are making to your warning is apples and oranges.

I received complaints and you quoted someone and called them a jack ass!! I had made the post earlier about the name calling and the fact that I would start giving out warning points when it was brought to my attention.....it was and I did!!!

Rocket
09-25-2009, 05:02 PM
Somebody complained? Man, there are a bunch of babies on this board. WAHHHHHH! Wanger Mommy, somebody called me a name! Just tell them to shut up and grow up.

I don't care if I am attacked or called a jackass either. BEAST, you have the freedom to call me a jackass. BEAST doesn't call anybody a jackass unless it is deserved.

LE Dad
09-25-2009, 05:21 PM
Somebody complained? Man, there are a bunch of babies on this board. WAHHHHHH! Wanger Mommy, somebody called me a name! Just tell them to shut up and grow up.

I don't care if I am attacked or called a jackass either. BEAST, you have the freedom to call me a jackass. BEAST doesn't call anybody a jackass unless it is deserved. Not me dude. I have been called a lot worse lol:cool:

Ranger Mom
09-26-2009, 10:17 AM
BEAST doesn't call anybody a jackass unless it is deserved.

Not on this board he doesn't!:)

LE Dad
09-26-2009, 11:28 AM
I received complaints and you quoted someone and called them a jack ass!! :doh: :doh: No, no:tisk: :tisk: Bad Rocket :nerd:

:1popcorn:

Rocket
09-26-2009, 12:21 PM
I didn't see, what I would consider, a
personal attack, on Rocket in this entire thread!

Sville called me Chumpalicious on another thread! WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Where I come from that is worse than being called a jackass. I guess all of it is left up to your judgement. Make sure the person that got called a jackass isn't really a jackass before you defend him. LOL

LE Dad
09-26-2009, 12:36 PM
Sville called me Chumpalicious That is just funny!!!!! LOL :D :D :eek:

LE Dad
09-26-2009, 12:39 PM
Sville called me Chumpalicious on another thread! WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Where I come from that is worse than being called a jackass. I guess all of it is left up to your judgement. Make sure the person that got called a jackass isn't really a jackass before you defend him. LOL But he didn't say you are a chumpalicious.........................:tisk: :tisk: