PDA

View Full Version : What's With the U.N?

Bullaholic
09-24-2009, 03:29 PM
Yesterday the U.N heard from Kadafi---today Chavez and Ahmadinejad. Have they just run out of sane, rational people to address the General Asembly, or are they in that bad need of some entertainment?

SWMustang
09-24-2009, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Yesterday the U.N heard from Kadafi---today Chavez and Ahmadinejad. Have they just run out of sane, rational people to address the General Asembly, or are they in that bad need of some entertainment?

Kadafi (or Qadaffi, or however you spell it) is on the security council so he was an automatic. Ahmenijad was hilarious. I think he just denies the holocaust to piss off the Israelis. Surely he's not that stupid? At Columbia he gave a speech where he told the students there were no homosexuals in Iran. None.

SintonFan
09-24-2009, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
Kadafi (or Qadaffi, or however you spell it) is on the security council so he was an automatic. Ahmenijad was hilarious. I think he just denies the holocaust to piss off the Israelis. Surely he's not that stupid? At Columbia he gave a speech where he told the students there were no homosexuals in Iran. None.

That was the first time
Ka..
Qa..
Kadaffy ever spoke to the UN GA I think. He had a lot to say.:D

Actually, those among Imawhakjob's line of thinking are taught from an early age that the Holocaust doesn't exist. So he believes it.:nerd:

95mustang
09-24-2009, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Imawhakjob's: :clap:

DDBooger
09-24-2009, 09:27 PM
There is as sect of fundamental religious jews in Israel who deny the the holocaust and believe they shouldn't exist as a nation because Zion was not to have been given to them by man or something to that effect. They regularly meet with Ahmedinejad. Crazies :crazy: :crazy1: