PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy football

Emerson1
09-23-2009, 08:08 PM
I get: Matt Forte and Reggie Wayne
I give up: NYG Steve Smith, Roman Harper.

I'm not sure if I want to give up Steve Smith as he is having a great start to the season. I am stacked at RB with MJD, Portis and Ray Rice. Then again Reggie Wayne is Reggie Wayne.

Keith7
09-23-2009, 08:14 PM
this seems like a no brainer to me.. take that deal.. You can always deal one of your RBs for some one later.. also the fact that you have all those awesome RBs helps you because now someone else doesn't have them

jason
09-23-2009, 08:52 PM
clinton portis is sucking this year - get rid of him if you can

BullsFan
09-23-2009, 10:18 PM
I was thinking about picking up Steve Smith. I only have two RBs right now, and one of them is Ladainian Tomlinson. I'm hoping he comes right back from the injury, but I just don't know.

Steve Smith isn't my first choice, but he's one of the best that's available in my league.

Emerson1
09-23-2009, 10:18 PM
LT sucks, drop him.

and I will trade him to you jason if you think I should get rid of him so bad

BullsFan
09-23-2009, 10:25 PM
I've also got Willis McGahee available. Thoughts?

Emerson1
09-23-2009, 10:28 PM
Start him. Ray Rice has never scored from withing the redzone.

BullsFan
09-23-2009, 10:33 PM
Right now I've got Brandon Jacobs starting. The Giants play TB next, which could be good for Jacobs. But I'm thinking I could pick up McGahee, start him and bench Jacobs. Which leaves me two better choices than I'm afraid LT is going to be all season. And McGahee seems to be the go-to guy for goal-line runs.

DU_stud04
09-23-2009, 10:52 PM
QB
Drew Brees
WR
DeSean Jackson
WR
Percy Harvin
WR
Mario Manningham
RB
Darren Sproles
RB
Willis McGahee
TE
Martellus Bennett

BN
Chris Henry
BN
Joe Flacco

K
Nick Folk

DEF
Baltimore

D
DeMarcus Ware
D
Ray Lewis
LB
Patrick Willis
LB
Bradie James
DT
Albert Haynesworth
DT
Jay Ratliff
DE
Jared Allen
DE
Mario Williams
S
Brian Dawkins
CB
Antoine Winfield
CB
Cedric Griffin

BN
Ed Reed
BN
Troy Polamalu
BN
Lance Briggs

i dont know what changes to make :(

forum_guy
09-23-2009, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

I'm not sure if I want to give up Steve Smith as he is having a great start to the season. I am stacked at RB with MJD, Portis and Ray Rice. Then again Reggie Wayne is Reggie Wayne.

LOL are you serious? There is no way this is a serious league.

BaTmAn24
09-24-2009, 12:34 AM

that is a no brainer. you should take that in a heartbeat!

BullsFan
09-24-2009, 07:21 AM
Someone picked up McGahee before me, darn it. So now these are my top choices:

Cedric Benson
Cadillac Williams
Mike Bell
Corell Buckhalter

I don't know enough about any of them to make too much of an informed decision, but Cedric Benson and Cadillac Williams are the top in several different rankings. Mike Bell looks a little attractive because I already have Marques Colston, so that gives me two of Drew Brees's targets in terms of offense.

jason
09-24-2009, 07:56 AM
LT sucks, drop him.

and I will trade him to you jason if you think I should get rid of him so bad i dont want him - i have him in that league you drafted for me and my team is terrible

Emerson1
09-24-2009, 12:30 PM
Who all did I draft you?

Keith7
09-24-2009, 12:45 PM
My four teams are a combined 7-1.. no wonder you guys were afraid to have me in "THE OFFICIAL" 3adownlow league..