PDA

View Full Version : the cowboys

swstangs001
09-23-2009, 12:29 PM
should run the wing T with the 3 running backs they have

OldBison75
09-23-2009, 12:41 PM
Now, you are gonna ask ROMO to remember three options of who to hand the ball to? I am not sure that is a good idea. It might be trading senseless interceptions for senseless fumbles. I think they should put McGee at QB and go to the wingT or slot T and dare anybody to figure out which of the four running backs have the ball.

Emerson1
09-23-2009, 12:43 PM
McGee is a pro at handing it off so that would probably work.

Looking4number8
09-23-2009, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
Now, you are gonna ask ROMO to remember three options of who to hand the ball to? I am not sure that is a good idea. It might be trading senseless interceptions for senseless fumbles. I think they should put McGee at QB and go to the wingT or slot T and dare anybody to figure out which of the four running backs have the ball.

The McGee thing would be fun to watch especially if they did it like Miami runs the wildcat. Not all the time.. just enough to throw the other team off sometimes

turbostud
09-23-2009, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
The McGee thing would be fun to watch especially if they did it like Miami runs the wildcat. Not all the time.. just enough to throw the other team off sometimes

Miami was getting 10+ yards a carry in the wildcat. What are they lacking? Receivers? QB?