PDA

View Full Version : How Good Is UH?

Bullaholic
09-23-2009, 11:29 AM
Is UH the 2nd best college team in Texas behind UT, or do you think maybe TCU and Tech are better than UH?

BreckTxLonghorn
09-23-2009, 11:31 AM
We'll find out Saturday. That's why they play the games!:D

BwdLions
09-23-2009, 11:43 AM
Yeah, I think it's a little early to tell yet. I think they surprised Okie State. I'm sure the better teams left on their schedule will be ready. They seem to have a quality team. I remember back in the late 80s and early 90s, they were a top ten team for several years.

Cameron Crazy
09-23-2009, 11:51 AM
Well, they are pretty dang good if you ask me. They have shown they can beat some teams that n one would think they could.

Keenum is a great QB. And he is going to do big things there.

nobogey72
09-23-2009, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Is UH the 2nd best college team in Texas behind UT, or do you think maybe TCU and Tech are better than UH?

Either OK State was very overrated or UH has taken a big step towards having a respected team and program. Anything can happen in 1 game but I am optomistic about UH. I still have my doubts. They just don't seem to have the "polish" yet. Obviously they have proven they can move the ball and score points and have balanced out their run/pass to where they are not totally one dimensional. They just don't seem to have the athletes on defense that the better teams do. Against OK State there were just so many missed tackles. Also, their special teams just don't seem to have the polish. One step at a time I guess. Having said that, I am really anxious to see how they stack up against Tech Saturday.