PDA

View Full Version : Lee Federo to Bryan

rancher
09-23-2009, 10:44 AM
Hearing rumors from good source in Bryan that unless a miracle takes place, Bob Bellard at Bryan H.S. is out and Lee Federo of Navasota is their man. Anyone else in the Bryan area hearing this?

GreenMonster
09-23-2009, 10:49 AM
Way too early for that type of speculation IMO.

onsideanytime
09-23-2009, 11:36 AM
from what i heard that is what fedora has been waiting for, he has had chances to go other places in the past but wants to get the bryan or consolidated job

OldBison75
09-23-2009, 12:22 PM
Have not heard any such rumors and Fedora is well-liked here in Navasota. I guarantee you that he is very focused on the current season right now and is not thinking of any other jobs. Every year there is someone that thinks he is going somewhere else, but so far he has stayed.

Bryan or A & M Consolidated both have top notch athletic programs and Fedora would be a good match in either place. However, let him get through this season and see what offers come open before you start moving him out of Navasota. It is not fair to him or the kids he coaches to speculate at this time of the year.

Milk That Cow
09-23-2009, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by rancher
Hearing rumors from good source in Bryan that unless a miracle takes place, Bob Bellard at Bryan H.S. is out and Lee Federo of Navasota is their man. Anyone else in the Bryan area hearing this?

Early in the season, this kind of silly stuff shouldn't be on 3Adownlow, unless your willing to identify your pretty good source...

venomous tat2
09-23-2009, 05:52 PM

Yeah , and I heard Elvis and Tupac was at the Dallas home opener :rolleyes:

captain d
09-23-2009, 07:42 PM
This is really an unfair post for both the Bryan coaches as well as the Navasota coaches, hate see them, the kids, the programs put in this situation. Let them finish the year and then go from there. Not good!

HEMOTOXIC
09-23-2009, 07:47 PM

:doh: :hand: :tisk: :thmbdwn:

injuredinmelee
09-23-2009, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by venomous tat2
Yeah , and I heard Elvis and Tupac was at the Dallas home opener :rolleyes:

sitting with Princess Di.