PDA

View Full Version : Next Friday

Gsquared
09-23-2009, 10:21 AM
Wylie at Brownwood! Woohooo im supa cited!

Rocket
09-23-2009, 10:31 AM
Actually October 9th. 2 Weeks...
Man, I want to meet you.. You going to come to the M&G?

pirate4state
09-23-2009, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Rocket

Sounds serious! :eek:

All kidding aside, G2 is a great guy and fun to watch football with! :D

Footballhudini
09-23-2009, 10:34 AM
wylie should have no problems taking out a weak brownwood team

Gsquared
Doh, why the heck do I have next week written on my schedule! Dang it ok, now ima have to find a game for next week. Yeah, ill probably come to the M&G. Wheres it at?

OldBison75
Should be a very good game, but Wylie is no slouch and will be ready. Better get out the pit and start cooling down the beer now, it's gonna be a long and loud week on this board. I bet the posts might reach 200 or more for this game. Brownwood is much improved and we finally get to see how real they really are. I said early in the summer that Brownwood could be the surprise of that Region and haven't seen anything to change my mind, but the Wylie game will tell the full story. A win and Brownwood moves to the top of the Region. Let's see what happens.

Footballhudini
09-23-2009, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by OldBison75
I said early in the summer that Brownwood could be the surprise of that Region and haven't seen anything to change my mind

they certainly were the surprise of that region last year as well

Gsquared
09-23-2009, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
Should be a very good game, but Wylie is no slouch and will be ready. Better get out the pit and start cooling down the beer now, it's gonna be a long and loud week on this board. I bet the posts might reach 200 or more for this game. Brownwood is much improved and we finally get to see how real they really are. I said early in the summer that Brownwood could be the surprise of that Region and haven't seen anything to change my mind, but the Wylie game will tell the full story. A win and Brownwood moves to the top of the Region. Let's see what happens.
A buddy of mine on the Brownwood staff says they should be alot healthier for Wylie game. Said a good chance Shipley will be back too

Bullaholic
09-23-2009, 02:52 PM

Not now....:D :D :D