PDA

View Full Version : Tony on Tony (Cowboys)

Bullaholic
09-23-2009, 08:38 AM
http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2009/09/tony-dorsett-is-latest-tony-romo-critic.html

Rabbit'93
09-23-2009, 08:56 AM
I don't think TD was as critical of TR as people are making it out. I think he's simply saying the media has made him bigger than he his, therefore the expectations are simply higher than they should be.
I see nothing wrong with it.

95mustang
09-23-2009, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
I don't think TD was as critical of TR as people are making it out. I think he's simply saying the media has made him bigger than he his, therefore the expectations are simply higher than they should be.

:iagree:

D4C
09-23-2009, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93

i like Romo and i have to agree with this statement. This guy was unknown till about 3 yrs ago when Bledsoe went down. they hyped him up to be a very good if not great NFL QB, but the fact is that he is still learnin. If he didnt have all that pressure on him to perform at the level that the put him at then he would do good, but he's forcing himself to try to do that when in reality it will probably never happen. he is a good QB but take away the hype and he'll probably get better not worse

sinfan75
09-23-2009, 09:05 PM
Troy Aikman had the same expectations. But of course back in them days players actually WORKED to earn their paychecks.