PDA

View Full Version : Wylie's Defense Dominating!

garciap77
09-23-2009, 08:05 AM
Nice article in today paper!

WYLIE FOOTBALL
Bulldogs’ defense has shown its dominance
■ First-team unit has led squad to 97_-0 scoring margin

DANIEL YOUNGBLOOD
youngbloodd@reporternews.
com / 325-676-6771
If the old adage is true, that defense wins champi_onships, the Wylie football team may need to clear some space in its trophy case. With seven weeks left in the regular season, Wylie coach Hugh Sandifer would be the first to dismiss any talk of championship tro_phies as premature. But through three games, his Bulldogs have been about as good on defense as a team can possibly be.
A quick glance at the stat sheet shows the Wylie defense allowing 259 yards and about 17 points per game — both of which are solid numbers. But a deep_er look at the stats shows you to see just how domi_nant the Bulldogs defense has been.
Over three games and roughly eight quarters of play, Wylie’s first- team defense has actually ac_counted for more points than it’ has allowed. When that group has been on the field, the Bulldogs have outscored opponents 97- 0 — with seven of those points coming from the defense — a Joe Nasser in_terception return against Vernon. “I think our defense has done well,” Sandifer said. “ The one thing we like about our defensive team is how well they’re playing together as a unit. They un_derstand concepts and the big picture of what we’re doing defensively.

Wylie defensive players tackle Vernon’s Devin Butler during a 37-14 Wylie victory Aug. 28 in Abilene. When Wylie’s first-team defense has been on the field, the Bulldogs have outscored opponents 97- 0 this season.

"We've been in a situation where we haven't given up a lot of big plays with our defense, so that's good. Anytime you feel like you make them earn it, and you feel like you've got speed to cover up for your mistakes, then that makes for a good mix for your defense." Defensive mistakes have been few and far between for the Bulldogs' first group far. The Bulldogs have allowed just 228 yards in the fi rst halves of games this year, and the only two drives that have exceeded 40 yards against the team's first unit have ended with Wylie goal line stands.
Cory Ramos, the Bulldogs starting strong safety, called the defense's performance to this point a "dream season start," and said he thinks this Wylie defense stacks up favorably with the many other strong units theschool has fielded. " I think we're among the best or maybe even the best," said Ramos, who has accounted for 14 solo tackles, five assists and two tackles for loss so far. " We have a lot of people back, so there's a lot of experience. So I'd put us up against anybodyat this point." Two factors most responsible for the defense success this year are the unit's level of discipline and the trust each individual has in his teammates. Playing against three running offenses in Vernon, Wolfforth Frenship and Waco La Vega, all with different principles and schemes, the Bulldogs' front has controlled the line of scrimmage, and the team's linebackers and defensive backs have done a good job of running to the ball and gang tackling.
" They're intel ligent players and they know their responsibilities, and all of our defensive coaches do a great job during the week in preparation for the game," Sandifer said. "So the guys study a lot of film and know their responsibilities and then go out and have fun and execute it on Friday night. That's the exciting thing to me is watching how they're running on the field.
" You can tell they're playing with a confidence level and not having toworry or think about it as much. There's a fine line there to be that disciplined but also be able to just let loose and go play."
Wylie will get its first chance at a passing offense this week, when Canyon comes to Abilene for the Bulldogs' homecoming game. The Eagles enter the game averaging 28 pass attempts and 233 passing yards per game.
This will provide the Bulldogs with a new set of challenges, but linebacker Jimmy Holley, who has been in on 32 tackles, recorded two tackles for loss and forced a fumble, said he's confident that defensive coordinator Clay Martin and the Wylie defensive staff will have the Wylie defense ready to excel.
"Our confidence is way up there right now," Holley said. " We believe that we can stop basically any team right now and go against any type of offense."

:clap: :clap: :clap:

gibby
09-23-2009, 08:38 AM
That was a great article. Guess the secondary will get a true test for homecoming.

Bullaholic
09-23-2009, 08:41 AM
Good article on a very good Wylie team........BUT

YOU HAVEN'T FACED BROWNWOOD'S OFFENSE YET! :D :devil:

hollywood
09-23-2009, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by gibby
That was a great article. Guess the secondary will get a true test for homecoming.
I wouldn't call it a true test. Maybe a test, but Wylie is playing really good right now. I think the biggest test is going to be againt Brownwood. They'll have everyone back except Brown for this one. Shipley will give them a true test. You can bet your bottom dollar on that.

Rocket
09-23-2009, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

So true...Brownwood's defense is playing really good as well. We have some studs emerging and we will be 100% Healthy. Wylie is going to get hit in the mouth. Hard.

95mustang
09-23-2009, 09:08 AM
Good Article. Got to give credit when credit is due.

gibby
09-23-2009, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
So true...Brownwood's defense is playing really good as well. We have some studs emerging and we will be 100% Healthy. Wylie is going to get hit in the mouth. Hard.

Rocket --- What happened to the love?

nobogey72
09-23-2009, 10:30 AM

Yep, you've always got to be cautious of those "emerging studs". Especially if you are framing a house. I banged my shin on an emerging stud one time and it left a scar.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ccmom
09-23-2009, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Yep, you've always got to be cautious of those "emerging studs". Especially if you are framing a house. I banged my shin on an emerging stud one time and it left a scar.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Are you sure you didn't hit your head on it, my friend? :confused: That would explain alot! :D :kiss:

nobogey72
09-23-2009, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Are you sure you didn't hit your head on it, my friend? :confused: That would explain alot! :D :kiss:

Nope. Banging one's head on studs is what one does when they are fed up with Brownwood this and Brownwood that B.S.:D

RedWhiteBlue
09-23-2009, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Nope. Banging one's head on studs is what one does when they are fed up with Brownwood this and Brownwood that B.S.:D
:D

BwdLions
09-23-2009, 11:45 AM
It was a Bridgeport fan that brought Brownwood into this one. :p

garciap77
09-23-2009, 11:50 AM

:stirpot:

Bullaholic
09-23-2009, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions

Yep---I'll fess up---blame me---I did it---I used the "B" word in a clearly Abilene Wylie thread. I'm sure that would not have ever happened eventually, and I humbly apologize. :D

(Seriously--I do respect that this thread is about earned praise for Abilene Wylie and I seized the moment for some humor).

LE Dad
09-23-2009, 12:53 PM
:doh: Thought this was a Wylie thread, but had to look twice to make sure:thinking:

:D Great article , thanks for sharing GP. :clap: :clap:

95mustang
09-23-2009, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
:doh: Thought this was a Wylie thread, but had to look twice to make sure:thinking:

:D Great article , thanks for sharing GP. :clap: :clap:

Your only posting cause Brownwood was mentioned. :D

Looking4number8
09-23-2009, 01:19 PM
Yep---I'll fess up---blame me---I did it---I used the "B" word in a clearly Abilene Wylie thread. I'm sure that would not have ever happened eventually, and I humbly apologize. :D

That's ok, nobody was even posting in it until you did. At least now it gets a little attention. I am sure they are gratefull!:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Rocket
09-23-2009, 01:29 PM
I can't honestly EVER see Brownwood being scared of Wylie. LOL It's not possible. You are like our little freckle-faced brother. Sandifer too...

ccmom
09-23-2009, 01:35 PM
I can't honestly EVER see Brownwood being scared of Wylie. LOL It's not possible. You are like our little freckle-faced brother. Sandifer too...

Awwww...how sweet! :inlove: There are few things better in life than being able to watch your "little freckle-faced brother" succeed. :) :D

Rocket
09-23-2009, 01:37 PM
Awwww...how sweet! :inlove: There are few things better in life than being able to watch your "little freckle-faced brother" succeed. :) :D

Be quiet ccmom.. you know what I mean... :rolleyes:

BwdLions
09-23-2009, 01:41 PM

(Seriously--I do respect that this thread is about earned praise for Abilene Wylie and I seized the moment for some humor).

We're glad you brought Brownwood into the thread Bull. It was a nice article on Wylie, but there's nothing wrong with turning it into a classy thread by mentioning Brownwood. :inlove:

I'm coming up to watch Graham play Bridgeport next week. I think that should be a competitive game. Do you guys have a new stadium?

95mustang
09-23-2009, 01:41 PM

Thats right up there with wipping your little freckle- faced brothers .... you get the picture.

BobcatBenny
09-23-2009, 02:03 PM
I believe this is in the Bulldog's near future.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/_2d3b8OJFcU/0.jpg

RedWhiteBlue
09-23-2009, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny

What? Their band playing the Wylie Bulldog Fight song over and over while they score against the Brownwood Lions??:thinking:

RedWhiteBlue
09-23-2009, 02:19 PM
Carry on.... I really don't have a Dawg in this fight. I just couldn't resist!:doh:

hollywood
09-23-2009, 03:08 PM
Props to Wylie so far. Not a bad article from your homer press. Obvious... Wylie can defend the run. Unknown... Wylie defending a passing attack or better yet, balanced offense. We'll all find out after the next 3 games... especially the one on 10/9. :thumbsup:

captain d
09-23-2009, 07:39 PM
Wylie will face a passing offense this week so no problems there, then a off week and then Brownwood which I guess by the way Wylie folks see it will be the first challenge of the year.

garciap77
09-23-2009, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny

You know what happened last time you coming trolling around here!:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/shark-fin-1.jpg

;)

slingshot
09-23-2009, 07:51 PM
Wylie is going to get hit in the mouth. Hard. Cool. We'll just hit back. Harder... Like a 'little brother' that has grown up and is bigger than you now that can whip your a**. Times change. ;)

garciap77
09-23-2009, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by slingshot
Cool. We'll just hit back. Harder... Like a 'little brother' that has grown up and is bigger than you now that can whip your a**. Times change. ;)

Ouch!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ist2_1863863-black-eye.jpg

;)

injuredinmelee
09-23-2009, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions

it was only a matter of time

injuredinmelee
09-23-2009, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
Props to Wylie so far. Not a bad article from your homer press. Obvious... Wylie can defend the run. Unknown... Wylie defending a passing attack or better yet, balanced offense. We'll all find out after the next 3 games... especially the one on 10/9. :thumbsup:

I would say Frenship is about as balanced as you gt offensively. Pretty good team every year. Good thing yall had bwood so yall could get a win huh stevieville?

LE Dad
09-23-2009, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Ouch!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ist2_1863863-black-eye.jpg

;) :clap:Good, this is not a Brownwood thread :D Glad my week is almost up :cheerl: :cheerl:

Rocket
09-23-2009, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I would say Frenship is about as balanced as you gt offensively. Pretty good team every year. Good thing yall had bwood so yall could get a win huh stevieville?

In the rain? I heard they ran the ball all night.

injuredinmelee
09-23-2009, 11:52 PM

You heard wrong. They had to throw being down the entire game. I can guarantee ya bwood hasnt played any team of that caliber yet.

garciap77
09-24-2009, 07:35 AM

We had no problem throwing or running in the rain!:D

;)

P.S. I hope it doesn't rain when we play you! I don't want to hear excuses! And you can bring your own refs!:p

RedWhiteBlue
09-24-2009, 09:04 AM

I have to say referring to Sandifer as anyone's 'little freckle-faced brother' is idiotic at best. The man deserves respect and if you are doubting his ability as a coach- then you are proving that you know absolutely nothing about his abilities to coach and are truly overlooking what you and your team may have coming....:thinking: :doh:

RedWhiteBlue
09-24-2009, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
We had no problem throwing or running in the rain!:D

;)

P.S. I hope it doesn't rain when we play you! I don't want to hear excuses! And you can bring your own refs!:p

Hey, Garcia!! Playing at Brownwood will ultimately throw out the 'ya'll paid off the refs call' excuses. So, what else do you think we can expect? I think this calls for another one of your 'Rocket Theory (s)'. Maybe a Version II'!!!:D

BwdLions
09-24-2009, 09:46 AM
You heard wrong. They had to throw being down the entire game. I can guarantee ya bwood hasnt played any team of that caliber yet.

It's funny to hear anyone use the word "guarantee" about anything. Especially when referring to high school football. :rolleyes:

Rocket
09-24-2009, 12:28 PM

So they had to throw the ball in the rain and Wylie stopped it? LOL Rain is the biggest equalizer in the game, especially to a throwing team. I still don't buy it. Sorry.

Rocket
09-24-2009, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Hey, Garcia!! Playing at Brownwood will ultimately throw out the 'ya'll paid off the refs call' excuses. So, what else do you think we can expect? I think this calls for another one of your 'Rocket Theory (s)'. Maybe a Version II'!!!:D

No, you are wrong again RWB. The refs will come out of Abilene. So we will have to beat the refs and Wylie again. I think this Brownwood team can handle it though.

Rocket
09-24-2009, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
I have to say referring to Sandifer as anyone's 'little freckle-faced brother' is idiotic at best. The man deserves respect and if you are doubting his ability as a coach- then you are proving that you know absolutely nothing about his abilities to coach and are truly overlooking what you and your team may have coming....:thinking: :doh:

Smack talk... LOL Half of what I say is SMACK TALK! PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS. Wow... go play on a Graham thread. You know, the ones that die after 2 pages.

Rocket
09-24-2009, 12:35 PM

Here is a guarantee for you. Wylie hasn't played a team like Brownwood yet. So who gives a crap what Wylie has done and who they have beat so far. Brownwood will actually hit you in the mouth. Also have speed to catch ya if you actually do break a long run.

Something has been on my mind... What will your answer for Shipley be? You double him up? We have athletes to kill you on the other side of the field or underneath. You go one on one with him, See ya... Shipley is Parker Taylor with speed. Oh and he is only a JR. See ya next year too... Just wondering.

blowfish
09-24-2009, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by hollywood

Actually we arent very good defensing the run either. Our defense really sucks and the offense is struggling week in an week out.

So far our prospects for this are a little better than the last two years. We are still improving everyday and hope to turn that corner this year.

It is getting frustrating only playing in a few playoff games each year. We are hoping to improve enough to get by those pesky 3A dominating Lions from Brownwood. I dont ask for much in our team this year I would just like to play one more game than the last two years.

Rocket
09-24-2009, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by blowfish
Actually we arent very good defensing the run either. Our defense really sucks and the offense is struggling week end an week out.

So far our prospects for this are a little better than the last two years. We are still improving everyday and hope to turn that corner this year.

I is getting frustrating only playing in a few playoff games each year. We are hoping to improve enough to get by those pesky 3A dominating Lions from Brownwood. I dont ask for much in our team this year I would just like to play one more game than the last two years.

HAHA nice sarcasm blowfish... I could cut it with a knife.

You guys know the 3A game and I also know you know Brownwood. Post your smack, but deep down I know how you think. Much respect to Wylie and to Brownwood. It is going to be a dandy!

blowfish
09-24-2009, 12:46 PM

You guys know the 3A game and I also know you know Brownwood. Post your smack, but deep down I know how you think. Much respect to Wylie and to Brownwood. It is going to be a dandy!

Come on I am trying to be humble and honest about our struggling team and you call me out like that.! I am hurt. :D

garciap77
09-24-2009, 12:47 PM
Here is a guarantee for you. Wylie hasn't played a team like Brownwood yet. So who gives a crap what Wylie has done and who they have beat so far. Brownwood will actually hit you in the mouth. Also have speed to catch ya if you actually do break a long run.

Something has been on my mind... What will your answer for Shipley be? You double him up? We have athletes to kill you on the other side of the field or underneath. You go one on one with him, See ya... Shipley is Parker Taylor with speed. Oh and he is only a JR. See ya next year too... Just wondering.

Hey Coach! I mean teacher! Your QB will be to busy running for his life, to even think about Shipley!:D

;)

blowfish
09-24-2009, 12:48 PM
I have a great idea. We need to do away with predistric and start a home and home series. Any takers?

garciap77
09-24-2009, 12:53 PM

Mr. Teacher! We have a nice record vs 4As too! At least we played 4A team that was ranked!:D

;)

DaHop72
09-24-2009, 01:52 PM
Here is a guarantee for you. Wylie hasn't played a team like Brownwood yet.
Outside looking in Rocket. Has Brownwood played a team like Wylie yet???:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

LE Dad
09-24-2009, 01:54 PM
:D How bout that Wylie D:clap: :clap:

:cool: Day 5, still no posts on a Brownwood thread.:clap: :clap:

95mustang
09-24-2009, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
:D How bout that Wylie D:clap: :clap:

:cool: Day 5, still no posts on a Brownwood thread.:clap: :clap:

Maybe not on a thread labled Brownwood, but you keep bringing them up. ;)

LE Dad
09-24-2009, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
Maybe not on a thread labled Brownwood, but you keep bringing them up. ;) :tisk: :tisk: NO, NO 1 week no posts on Bwd thread. LOL :thinking: Pretty sure that was what I read.

How bout that Wylie D??:clap: :clap:

:DGeez, and on a open date :doh: too easy :cool:

ccmom
09-24-2009, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Outside looking in Rocket. Has Brownwood played a team like Wylie yet???:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Excellent question! :) :clap:

Halestorm
09-24-2009, 06:13 PM
Let's just hope everyone is healthy for the game so there's no excuses.

Hey John Boy, first time caller!

LE Dad
09-24-2009, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Halestorm
Let's just hope everyone is healthy for the game so there's no excuses.

Hey John Boy, first time caller! Welcome aboard:clap: :clap:

:D Have fuun posting. :cool:

Rocket
09-24-2009, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72

I would say Burnet is similar. They aren't the same caliber, but at least they throw more than most and run as well. They run alot of the short screens like Wylie. They are a scrappy, disciplined team. So yeah, we have played somebody similar.

Rocket
09-24-2009, 07:07 PM
I just finished a cool video on the Abilene Wylie/ Brownwood matchup coming up. It also has clips from the last 3 times they played. It will be fun and should get us hyped up for the game.

I will post a link once it is uploaded and ready.

Prosper23
09-24-2009, 10:32 PM
I hope the bulldogs end up playing prosper again in the semi's!!!!

garciap77
09-24-2009, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Prosper23
I hope the bulldogs end up playing prosper again in the semi's!!!!

I would love that! :)

BEAST
09-24-2009, 11:09 PM
To answer some questions. Stephenville is far superior to Frenship. Sure they have a worse record but so would Frenship if the played Aledo and Guyer. So let's put that "has Brownwood played somebody like Frenship" to bed. Last time we played them, the game was over in the first quarter.

Now, is Wylie good? Yep, they are damn good. Can Brownwood beat them? No doubt, even with a back up Soph Qb. We have yet to play a game this year anywhere close to healthy. We've been without Ship all year and nobody can talk him down. But here is what you don't know, we've been without others since La Vega. We limped into The Ville and most certainly limped out even worse. Oh and by the way, we had LH down 34-3 before we took our foot off of the throttle even with 9 starting spots sitting. All but 1 will be back for Wylie. Get ready!!!!!!!!!!

BEAST

slingshot
09-24-2009, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Prosper23
I hope the bulldogs end up playing prosper again in the semi's!!!! I think a LOT of folks here would like a rematch of that one... very different outcome this time. Our Juniors have grown up and Hunter Nix is gone. We got business with Brownwood first though and ya'll better worry about Celina ;) .

OldBison75
09-24-2009, 11:21 PM
B Be
R Ready
O Or
W Wiley
N Notches
W Wins
O On
O Offense &
D Defense

LE Dad
09-25-2009, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by OldBison75
B Be
R Ready
O Or
W Wiley
N Notches
W Wins
O On
O Offense &
D Defense Old Bison with tha .... SMACK SMACK SMACK :clap: :clap:

garciap77
09-25-2009, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
To answer some questions. Stephenville is far superior to Frenship. Sure they have a worse record but so would Frenship if the played Aledo and Guyer. So let's put that "has Brownwood played somebody like Frenship" to bed. Last time we played them, the game was over in the first quarter.

Now, is Wylie good? Yep, they are damn good. Can Brownwood beat them? No doubt, even with a back up Soph Qb. We have yet to play a game this year anywhere close to healthy. We've been without Ship all year and nobody can talk him down. But here is what you don't know, we've been without others since La Vega. We limped into The Ville and most certainly limped out even worse. Oh and by the way, we had LH down 34-3 before we took our foot off of the throttle even with 9 starting spots sitting. All but 1 will be back for Wylie. Get ready!!!!!!!!!!

BEAST

Bulldogs look to ground Eagles' passing attack
-- What's riding on this game: A win tonight and Wylie enters district play undefeated for the first time since 2001. The Bulldogs would love to go into tough road games at Brownwood and Snyder riding a wave of momentum. Canyon, which has played Wylie four times over the past five seasons with its only win com¡ing in the 2006 playoffs, is looking to spoil Wylie's homecoming and ensure a winning record heading into its District 3-4A schedule.
-- Last week: The Bulldogs led La Vega 39-0 at halftime before letting off the gas and coasting to a 46-29 road win. Wylie, which outgained the Pirates 311-42 in the first half, finished the game with 406 total yards. Canyon, which routed Seminole 41-23 in Week 3, was idle.
-- Scouting Canyon: With an average of 28 pass attempts per game, the Eagles will provide the Wylie secondary its biggest challenge to date. Led by quarterback Conner Moore (50-84-2-698, 5 TDs), running back Blake Boyer and receivers Derek Odell and Chris Rhoten, Canyon has averaged nearly 36 points per game out of its spread attack. Wylie coach Hugh Sandifer said he expects the Eagles, who have allowed almost 30 points per contest, to try to get his team into a track meet.
-- They don't mind (shootouts). They want a lot of snaps, and they like their chances on a high-scoring game,"he said. "They can put points on the board, so I think it comes down to maybe making them play a little different style."
-- Bulldogs update: The Bulldogs come into this week's game averaging 34.7 points and 334 yards per game, while allowing just 16.7 points and 259 yards per contest. But Wylie has been absolutely dominant in the first halves of games this year. The Bulldogs have outgained their opponents 733-228 and outscored them 67-0 in the first 24 minutes of games this season. Led by the linebacking corps of Jimmy Holley, Joe Nasser and Derek Morrow, the Bulldogs' first-team defense has yet to give up a point so far. But this will be the Wylie defense's first test against a passing offense.
-- What Bulldogs need to do to win: Contain Moore and the Eagles' passing attack. Wylie has proven beyond doubt that it can stop the run. This is the team's chance to show it's just as effective against the pass. Defensive ends Robert Miller and Michael McMickle will need to make Moore uncomfortable in the pocket and cornerbacks Grayson Martin and Keith Green must stay on their men and make Moore pay for any errant throws.
Daniel Youngblood's prediction: Wylie 42, Canyon 21

BEAST why don't you come down and watch the game? Have a few beers with us friendly Wylie fans. Get a preview of who you are going to play next next (Thanks 95mustang) week.

GP77

95mustang
09-25-2009, 08:20 AM
We play Manor next week.

garciap77
09-25-2009, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by 95mustang
We play Manor next week.

I mean next next week! LOL

95mustang
09-25-2009, 08:23 AM
;)

WylieBulldog92
09-25-2009, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by BEAST

BEAST

If Brownwood was so great they wouldn't have to hire someone from Wylie to coach their defense and give them our offensive signals, don't worry though you'll get slapped in a few weeks anyway.

Rocket
09-25-2009, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
If Brownwood was so great they wouldn't have to hire someone from Wylie to coach their defense and give them our offensive signals, don't worry though you'll get slapped in a few weeks anyway.

Back from the dead? Sounds to me like he would rather drive 80 miles a day to coach a real team. LOL

WylieBulldog92
09-25-2009, 09:41 AM
Back from the dead? Sounds to me like he would rather drive 80 miles a day to coach a real team. LOL
Oh my bad my life doesn't revolve around a message board....
Anyway.......Looks to me like he didn't help you much against Stephenville! HA

Rocket
09-25-2009, 09:46 AM
Oh my bad my life doesn't revolve around a message board....
Anyway.......Looks to me like he didn't help you much against Stephenville! HA

haha..you have no idea about my life. I do more by 10Am than you do in a day. Go get on your PS3 and watch your MTV, kid.

WylieBulldog92
09-25-2009, 09:50 AM
haha..you have no idea about my life. I do more by 10Am than you do in a day. Go get on your PS3 and watch your MTV, kid.
HAHAHA Yessssssssss I actually shower before 10 A.m. more than you could say for yourself, we all know Brownwood stinks so that just goes with the territory I guess...and I'm in school still you old fart. Go get on your atari and watch your CSPAN.

Rocket
09-25-2009, 09:58 AM
HAHAHA Yessssssssss I actually shower before 10 A.m. more than you could say for yourself, we all know Brownwood stinks so that just goes with the territory I guess...and I'm in school still you old fart. Go get on your atari and watch your CSPAN.

You are learning how to tie your shoes and at the same time telling me to get a life? LOL

Old fart? No way. Just BIG BALLIN'...

garciap77
09-25-2009, 06:14 PM
You are learning how to tie your shoes and at the same time telling me to get a life? LOL

Old fart? No way. Just BIG BALLIN'...

:eek: :eek: :eek: